PDA

View Full Version : Young Headmistress Beds 15-Year-Old Boy

Neo
8th March 2011, 11:26 PM
http://photos.peacefmonline.com/photos/news/201103/19570948_853094.jpg
A young schoolmistress who had a fling with a boy nearly half her age went free today after a judge ruled the boy made the first move and had not been ‘corrupted’ by their illicit affair.

Teaching assistant Leah Davies, 29, slept with the 15-year-old after they watched a DVD together and drank vodka during a sleepover party.

Miss Davies, of Fallowfield, Manchester, had been earlier invited over to his family home by the boy's mother after the two women struck up a close friendship.

But at the end of the evening the boy's mother went to bed leaving Miss Davies alone with the teenager.Leah Davies arriving at Manchester Crown Court, where she was convicted of having a secret fling with a 15-year-old boy

Miss Davies chatted to the youngster - who was the leader singer of a teenage rock group - about his favourite music and films before betraying her friend to have sex with the boy on the sofa in the living room.

He later confided to his aunt about the fling and police were called in. At Manchester Crown Court, mother-of-one Davies who taught at several primary schools was convicted of four counts of sexual activity with a child.

But she was spared a jail term and was given 12 months suspended for two years plus a 24-month supervision order after Judge Martin Rudland said she was an ‘ordinary, decent, hard-working woman who made a tragic and foolish mistake’.

The judge added: ‘There have been cases in which the power in a relationship has been imbalanced, with the younger person having less. But that's not this case here. Judge Martin Rudland said she was a hard-working woman who made a tragic mistake

‘The experience was short-lived and required no coercion and resulted in a degree of sexual satisfaction for both parties. He touched you first.

‘He was not seduced or corrupted by the experience. In the whole experience he says he has been mostly upset at the effect on his mum's friendship with the defendant. He did not want to tell anyone when it happened.

‘It only came to light when he told his aunt, with whom he was close, while they discussed sexual matters, as they tended to do. She told others and the matter came to light.

‘None of the matters to which I have referred, nor the nature of the relations as I've described them is meant to make light of this type of case. It is not common but nor is it unknown.’

Earlier, the trial was told Davies had been a close family friend of the boy's mother since they met three years ago and even went along on family holidays.

She first kissed him in autumn 2009 and on another occasion performed a sex act on him while he was wearing his school PE shorts.

The teenager later described tattoos on Davies' body. He told police: ‘I can't remember when it started but it was before Christmas and after the summer, it was Autumn-ish. It wasn't like anyone came on to anyone, it was a mutual kind of thing.

‘It happened a couple of times but we didn't sleep together but then we did and that was kind of it really.

‘We only slept together once and after that I told my aunt because we're pretty close and I kind of wanted to get it off my chest.

‘I don't feel like it was forced onto me. Leah was a good friend of my mum's. I can't remember when we met, it was three or four years ago.

‘They became friends and she'd come round a lot and go out sometimes.’

The boy described them as having a friendly relationship and said he was close with her ten-year-old son.‘The complainant, if he can be described as such, was a gregarious young man who played in a band and was sexually experienced. At Manchester Crown Court Miss Davies convicted of four counts of sexual activity with a child

‘She'd come over with him. She'd looked after us a few times with my sister, like when my mum went down to Brighton to be with my other aunt who was having a baby. We'd stay at hers for a few days.

‘We'd talk about films and bands, she was into the same music as me.’

He said that she would see him in his school uniform when she came round during the week, as he tended not to change after school, and that she definitely knew he was 15-years-old.

He claimed he didn't discuss the sexual contact either with Davies, with whom he is friends on Facebook, or with any of his friends.

The boy's mother said she first learned of the fling after her stepfather told her to speak to her sister, in whom the boy had confided, regarding an ‘inappropriate relationship’ between himself and Davies.

She added: ‘It came as a shock.’

After confronting her son and hearing his claims of a sexual relationship with her close friend, she wrote Davies a text message saying, ‘I found out something inappropriate has happened between you and my son.’

Miss Davies responded that she didn't know what her friend was talking about and her friend replied: ‘I hope this never happens to you when your son is this age’ and that was the last contact the two had.

Miss Davies now 30, who is now working as a cleaner denied any wrong doing claiming the boy, now 16, was ‘attention seeking’.

She admitted being a ‘warm and tactile person’ but that it was never inappropriate.

In mitigation defence counsel Charlotte Holland said: ‘She exhibits no bitterness and doesn't seek to blame anyone else. She's lost her employment.

‘She'd worked, hard she will not be able to continue that form of work. She has hopes for the future and her family has supported her.’

Source: capitalbay.com

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
8th March 2011, 11:33 PM
It's baffling how many teachers have been caught rocking the cradle. May be if they were paid handsomely,they could have had Vegas on their minds instead of the kids they teach.(pun intended)

Q' lypse
9th March 2011, 09:21 PM
how I dreamt of such moments. Good for u boy............. w3 di no 3feely

CuTiEbABy
9th March 2011, 09:25 PM

hahahaha eeeeiiiiiiii braa........hmmmm...smh

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
9th March 2011, 09:33 PM

Boss, i remember my 8th grade teacher. Ms Shapiro. Sweet Baby Jesus, she was so finnnnnnnnnnnne ohhh mama ! If only she shook it my way back then.... the possibilities smh LOL