PDA

View Full Version : 20 Tips to look Young and Healthy

The Informer
3rd March 2011, 12:57 AM
Ageing is a serious problem for women who are 30 or 35 plus.. in case you are worried about your growing age, and want to avoid ageing problems like wrinkles and fine lines, check out these tips and stay young and healthy forever..

1. Sleep

Sleep is very important for good health and for healthy skin. If you want to attain and retain fresh and soft skin, take 6-8 hours sleep daily. Enough sleep helps to regulate your body’s metabolism and a natural way to remain young.

2. Exercise

Regular exercise is must to have a good health. If you do exercise daily, your body will remain active and function properly.

3. Olives as anti aging source

Green Olives has natural potential to fight against ageing factors, eat olives daily to look younger.

4. Eat Fruits and vegetables

Intake of Fruits and vegetables are directly related to our skin and health. Having enough amounts of fruits and vegetables in our diet chart will surely result to a fresh and younger skin and a healthy body.
5. Sun block

Sunlight damages our skin, can say an enemy of our skin and if your exposure to sun is at maximum it can result in dehydration. Our skin is more sensitive than other body parts hence it needs extra care. Apply a good sun block, according to your skin type before going out in sun and the side effects of sun as well as sun burns.

6. Avoid Smoking

Smoking is injurious to health. It harms the skin; according to medical researchers smoking enhances the ageing factor to 45% in smokers in comparison to non smokers. Avoid smoking and stay healthy and young.

7. Drink Enough Water

Take plenty of water to get fresh skin. Water helps to hydrate the skin and removes impurities from the body.

8. Forget Stress and Stay Happy

Stress not only impact your mental health in fact it damages overall health. Those who always remain happy and avoid stress, always look young and healthy. Plan out your day and follow the routine, avoid stress and keep your mind happy, it can enhance your longevity and freshness of skin.

9. Take a Balance Diet

Take a balance diet which contains all the vitamins and minerals, a balanced diet is very important, but most of us hardly plan out our menu with a balanced diet to get a healthier lifestyle.

10. Use Natural Products For Your Skin

Try to use natural and organic products for your skin; products which contains natural ingredients and herbs are good for skin.

11. Vitamin E

Vitamin E is one of the effective anti ageing agent. Enrich your daily diet chart with foods which are rich in vitamin E. Even if you use any skin care products, prefer those which are enriched with vitamin E.

12. Vitamin A

Use of Retinol A; a purest form of vitamin A can help to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.

13. Benefits of Apple Juice

Apple juice is healthy for having a fresh skin, also you can apply fresh apple juice on your skin daily; apple juice is helpful to remove fine lines and wrinkles.

14. Use of Glycerin, Lemon juice and Rose water

All these 3 are great for having a healthy skin, take Glycerin, lemon juice and rose water in equal amount. Mix all these and apply daily on your face, hands and neck, before going to bed at night. This solution is very effective for younger looking skin.

15. Aloe Vera Gel

Apply Aloe-Vera gel as a face mask on your face, neck and hands. Let it dry for 20 minutes, put the mask out and wash your face with fresh cold water. If you have dry skin then add vitamin E (oil) in the gel and mash it well before applying.

16. Take steam Bath often

Take steam bath at least once in a week, this will help your body to remain healthy and young.

17. Think Positive

Your mental health directly affects your physical health. Adopt a positive attitude towards life and think positive, it’s the way to look young and healthy.

18. Morning Walk

Morning walk is a must to do thing, follow it as your daily routine. Morning walk is one of the most effective to attain good health and for young and fresh skin.

19. Carrots and Sweet Potatoes

Carrots contain the beta-carotene, a natural ingredient that fight against wrinkles and fine lines problems of skin. Take at least one carrot daily in your diet.

20. Yoga

Yoga is one of the best breathing exercise , one of the best of meditation too, try some of the best yoga exercise to get fresh skin and healthy life.

® Lady √ Macbeth ©
3rd April 2011, 10:12 AM
Thanks for sharing this! :) They are ideal for great health improvements indeed

Forrest
30th April 2011, 07:21 AM
Hi Informer,
We should adopt natural ways to look and keep young and healthy.
Besides apple juice orange and carrot juices are also good for health.

Amaury
30th April 2011, 12:16 PM
Hi,
Thank you for sharing us these tips...These tips are very helpful for us.They are ideal for great health improvements.I will try it some....

cooperprice
6th August 2011, 12:23 PM
Some tips to look young and health are define as below
-Drink plenty of Water
-Yoga and Mediation
-Exercise Regularly
-Eat Fruits and vegetables
-Sleep well
-Avoid Smoking

survivor1
9th August 2011, 08:47 PM
Ageing is a serious problem for women who are 30 or 35 plus.. in case you are worried about your growing age, and want to avoid ageing problems like wrinkles and fine lines, check out these tips and stay young and healthy forever..

1. Sleep

Sleep is very important for good health and for healthy skin. If you want to attain and retain fresh and soft skin, take 6-8 hours sleep daily. Enough sleep helps to regulate your body’s metabolism and a natural way to remain young.

2. Exercise

Regular exercise is must to have a good health. If you do exercise daily, your body will remain active and function properly.

3. Olives as anti aging source

Green Olives has natural potential to fight against ageing factors, eat olives daily to look younger.

4. Eat Fruits and vegetables

Intake of Fruits and vegetables are directly related to our skin and health. Having enough amounts of fruits and vegetables in our diet chart will surely result to a fresh and younger skin and a healthy body.
5. Sun block

Sunlight damages our skin, can say an enemy of our skin and if your exposure to sun is at maximum it can result in dehydration. Our skin is more sensitive than other body parts hence it needs extra care. Apply a good sun block, according to your skin type before going out in sun and the side effects of sun as well as sun burns.

6. Avoid Smoking

Smoking is injurious to health. It harms the skin; according to medical researchers smoking enhances the ageing factor to 45% in smokers in comparison to non smokers. Avoid smoking and stay healthy and young.

7. Drink Enough Water

Take plenty of water to get fresh skin. Water helps to hydrate the skin and removes impurities from the body.

8. Forget Stress and Stay Happy

Stress not only impact your mental health in fact it damages overall health. Those who always remain happy and avoid stress, always look young and healthy. Plan out your day and follow the routine, avoid stress and keep your mind happy, it can enhance your longevity and freshness of skin.

9. Take a Balance Diet

Take a balance diet which contains all the vitamins and minerals, a balanced diet is very important, but most of us hardly plan out our menu with a balanced diet to get a healthier lifestyle.

10. Use Natural Products For Your Skin

Try to use natural and organic products for your skin; products which contains natural ingredients and herbs are good for skin.

11. Vitamin E

Vitamin E is one of the effective anti ageing agent. Enrich your daily diet chart with foods which are rich in vitamin E. Even if you use any skin care products, prefer those which are enriched with vitamin E.

12. Vitamin A

Use of Retinol A; a purest form of vitamin A can help to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.

13. Benefits of Apple Juice

Apple juice is healthy for having a fresh skin, also you can apply fresh apple juice on your skin daily; apple juice is helpful to remove fine lines and wrinkles.

14. Use of Glycerin, Lemon juice and Rose water

All these 3 are great for having a healthy skin, take Glycerin, lemon juice and rose water in equal amount. Mix all these and apply daily on your face, hands and neck, before going to bed at night. This solution is very effective for younger looking skin.

15. Aloe Vera Gel

Apply Aloe-Vera gel as a face mask on your face, neck and hands. Let it dry for 20 minutes, put the mask out and wash your face with fresh cold water. If you have dry skin then add vitamin E (oil) in the gel and mash it well before applying.

16. Take steam Bath often

Take steam bath at least once in a week, this will help your body to remain healthy and young.

17. Think Positive

Your mental health directly affects your physical health. Adopt a positive attitude towards life and think positive, it’s the way to look young and healthy.

18. Morning Walk

Morning walk is a must to do thing, follow it as your daily routine. Morning walk is one of the most effective to attain good health and for young and fresh skin.

19. Carrots and Sweet Potatoes

Carrots contain the beta-carotene, a natural ingredient that fight against wrinkles and fine lines problems of skin. Take at least one carrot daily in your diet.

20. Yoga

Yoga is one of the best breathing exercise , one of the best of meditation too, try some of the best yoga exercise to get fresh skin and healthy life.

I like your list, it seems all inclusive. I feel as if I live on the edge with aging. Like the movie, Fried Green Tomatoes" I feel too old to be young and too young to be old. I believe when you combine healthy living (diet and exercise), believe in something greater than yourself then I can resolve that being in my 50's is ok. I mean really, what are you going to do about it anyway, other than be miserable.

lhyne
13th August 2011, 03:36 AM
Great! thanks for sharing these tips. These are really a very big help for me. I admire how you inspire lots of people regarding to a healthier and happier living. Keep it up.

Clark
16th August 2011, 07:40 AM
These are very useful tips but I have a problem with one point smoking. I cannot quit smoking but other tips are possible to do.I hope that you will post some tips regarding quit smoking.

Chino Hills Fitness (http://thecampbootcamp.com/chino-hills-fitness/)

imoxstrom
16th August 2011, 08:12 AM
Sleep is very important for lovely health & for healthy skin. Try to make use of natural & organic products for your skin; products which contains natural ingredients & herbs are lovely for skin.Using a moisturizer every day will help your skin stay elastic & healthy looking.A moisturizer ought to be used all over the body each time you bathe or shower.To avoid premature destroy to your skin, always shield it from damaging outside parts, the sunlight. Frequent & unprotected sun exposure will harm your skin cells, making your skin look dry & also wrinkled.

robertmartin
22nd August 2011, 07:19 AM
Just wanna say thank you for the information that you have been shared and just continue writing an article.

diame
26th August 2011, 02:33 AM
Great list.. I love it.. I should adopt those list..
I used baby skin care product for my skin they are good.. but since I already have this list It's time to move on.
Thanks!!!

carriewalt
16th September 2011, 10:46 AM
Its really very nice sharing about looking younger always and stop to effects of early aging. Drink honey water and apply on face pack daily, it will also make you younger in every stage of your age. Eat green vegetables more and drink more plenty of water daily.