PDA

View Full Version : Kwame Boateng guest stars on ‘Chicago Code’ tonight on Fox!

Neo
1st March 2011, 11:38 PM
http://74.54.19.227/blogs/6/68923254.medium.jpg
Kwame Boateng, the oldest brother of the fast growing Ghanaian Hollywood family, the ‘K3 Brothers’, will make a guest star appearance on 20th Century Fox’s new hit show “Chicago Code”. Kwame will star alongside Jennifer Beal and acting veteran Delroy Linden in this fast-paced, action-packed episode of conspiracy, betrayal and political game playing.

The series follows officers of the Chicago Police Department as they fight crime on the streets and try to expose political corruption within the city. Veteran Chicago Police Detective Jarek Wysocki leads the special unit against fighting the corruption. Wysocki was assigned to head the special unit by his boss the newly appointed first-female Chicago Police Superintendent and his one time partner, Teresa Colvin.

Kwame enjoyed filming this episode in Chicago’s South side and comments: “The experience was great and the city vibrates with hope. My character is possibly reoccurring so I hope you will be seeing more of me”. The episode airs tonight on the FOX channel in the USA, 9pm UT.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
2nd March 2011, 12:05 AM
Always refreshing to see one of ours make it.