PDA

View Full Version : Funny Face hopeful of becoming a lawyer soon

The Informer
27th February 2011, 03:52 PM
http://news.myjoyonline.com/photos/news/Funny%20Face_1.jpg
Hilarious comedian Funny Face born Benson Ohene Boateng has disclosed to Hitz Entertainment News that he is preparing to further his education to pursue his childhood dream of becoming a lawyer.

The young comedian who has been tagged as the future of Ghanaian comedy said he is putting measures in place to further his education outside the country to achieve this dream.

“I will be going to the university soon and probably, God willing, I am looking at going outside the country… When I come back I am going to be my lawyer. Soon to be lawyer Boateng I (the first),”

Born and bred in James Town, Accra to Ashanti and Kwahu parents, Funny Face disclosed that he is currently into several projects and events which are taking most of his time.

Aside the ambition of becoming and attorney, another dream he said was dear to heart is giving back to society: something he is currently working on.

“…I want to give back to society… When I see them (the needy) in traffic, I do give them money,” he said adding that he has not actually done any formal donation yet.

“I'm planning to do it but I have not started yet... I feel it when I see them; I know what they go through because I have been there before,” Funny Face revealed.

The man who got his first ever real exposure as a comedian at the Night of a 1010 Laughs and Music organized by Charter House last year said he was overwhelmed by that opportunity which has propelled him to greater heights.

He has performed on several platforms since then including the ever memorable co-staring performance he did with legendary satirist, Kwaku Sintim-Misa (KSM) last year.

He is currently the star of the popular television series Chorkor Tro Tro where he plays the role of the driver’s mate.

For the future, Funny Face said he is planning to come up with his own comedy productions. “In future, I am planning to come up with my own stand up shows…,” he said.

jhonstrauss
14th April 2011, 02:30 AM
Become a lawyer seems to be a great and rewarding career choice. The road, however, can be a difficult. Have a choice, manufacturing, and measures to be taken many classes along the route. The trip is at least 7 years of investment in time, energy, effort, of course, money. Although intelligence is a great quality, perhaps the greatest perseverance.

® Lady √ Macbeth ©
14th April 2011, 02:57 AM
Become a lawyer seems to be a great and rewarding career choice. The road, however, can be a difficult. Have a choice, manufacturing, and measures to be taken many classes along the route. The trip is at least 7 years of investment in time, energy, effort, of course, money. Although intelligence is a great quality, perhaps the greatest perseverance.

"Perseverance" is indeed the greatest (one needs to stay abreast, sharp, and on course for any sudden challenges).