PDA

View Full Version : Up Coming Movie: ‘Under My Pillow’ Featuring Prince David Osei, Scot Robert & Others…

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
16th February 2011, 04:16 PM
http://iamsassychic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/under-my-pillow.jpg

Osofo Films Production in collaboration with Countryman Films Production is bringing to movie enthusiasts another movie ‘Under My Pillow’ featuring Prince David Osei, Nadia Buari, Scot Robert as well as others.

I’m not giving out the story yet but if you want to know what is really under your pillow then just grab a copy when the movie is released.

This movie will not be premiered. It will be out on 21st February 2011. GhanaCelebrities.com readers will get the opportunity to answer few questions to win free copies of the movie ahead of its release.

Chapati
16th February 2011, 09:08 PM

bath pillow
6th March 2011, 07:24 PM
Cool! I hope you could also post links to the movie and as well as reviews. I heard that the movie was cool so I am really curious about it. Thanks for posting the information regarding the movie, it's really helpful. You gave me an idea on what to watch this weekend.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
6th March 2011, 07:29 PM
Welcome bathpillow, keep your posts coming and who knows by some magic this movie can be seen right here. Now go and introduce yourself at General Talk for an official GhanaDiscuss welcome.