PDA

View Full Version : Is Jehovah an E.T?

Q' lypse
11th February 2011, 07:19 PM
Is Jehovah an E.T.? - An interview with author, Dorothy Leon.

by Sandra Nelson

As we move forward on our spiritual journeys, the incomplete truths of religious dogma may block our progress. If you have ever questioned your belief in any part of the Bible, read Is Jehovah an E.T.?

Drawing from over 150 sources, including the Old and New Testaments, the Kabala and the Koran, Dorothy Leon courageously braves charges of "blasphemy" to uncover what has been concealed within the stories of the Bible. "Why would a god of love and compassion use fear tactics to control us?" Dorothy asks. Is it because Jehovah is a lesser god and a cosmic traveler?

SN: Dorothy, when you decided to write, "Is Jehovah an E.T.?" were you concerned about the effect this would have on people in mainstream religions?

DL: Yes, I was quite concerned. My purpose is not to cause a stir, but to foster understanding. Although altered and often mistranslated, the Bible is still a valuable key. It contains hidden "mysteries" that our controlling church fathers were not clever enough to remove.

SN: When did you get the idea to write this book?

DL: I had a vision of Moses in the wilderness, and the last words of my vision instructed: "Write about it!" I procrastinated for ten years, concerned that it would be too upsetting for the Christian fundamentalists. Although their teaching is at a kindergarten level, I had no desire to destroy it. After all, a little light is better than no light at all.

SN: Before writing this book, did you follow any E.T. research?

DL: From an early age, before UFO became a noun, I saw angels and dreamed of spacecraft. I was not abducted, but in my dreams I always stood by the captain’s chair. I decided that the Biblical "clouds" and "chariots" referred to ETs and their divine craft. Eric Von Daniken and Zacharia Sitchin were my heroes.

SN: What do you see in today’s world that is directly or indirectly influenced by the actions of Jehovah?

DL: Nearly everything! Today’s problems are a result of the Old Testament teachings of Jehovah. Modern fundamentalists believe that going to war with Iraq was good because all through the Old Testament Jehovah advocated attacking the enemy. Religions fail to understand that Jehovah is not the peaceful God that Jesus called "Father." Jesus plainly told the Jewish people that they had never seen God not heard his voice; that they were of their father, the devil. The fact that Jehovah is Satan is confirmed in 2 Samuel 24:1 and 1 Chron. 21:1. The Old Testament reports that the Jews had seen Jehovah and heard his voice many times. Thus he is not the invisible, unknowable Spirit that Jesus called "Father." Jehovah founded both the Jewish and Islamic religions. The Koran refers to Allah as the god of Abraham; thus they are the same being. The Machiavellian personality of this dictatorial ET purposely pits one group against the other. The negative ones love war because they feed off fear and chaos.

SN: Dorothy, anyone today who reads the paper or listens to the news is fed a dose of fear and chaos especially about terrorism and war. What did Jesus say concerning war?

DL: Jesus, teaching love and peace said, "resist not evil; turn the other cheek." He taught that peace would come through prayer and setting a good example. Today’s Christian fundamentalists are happy that President Bush is so "religious," and that by wanting war he is merely following the precepts of Jehovah. This is absolutely right. He is following Jehovah, but he is not following the teachings of Jesus who advocated peace. When Jesus looked down from the cross He said, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." Today’s fundamentalists, whether Christian, Jews or Muslims, blinded by religious dogma, also "know not what they do." Religion means, "to bind." To be religious is not the same as being spiritual. When you are inwardly awakened to actually experience God, born of the Spirit, you are filled with love and peace. This is what the positive ETs or angels advocate. This is the message we receive in our meditations, and this is the message my book conveys. War can only bring resentments, revenge and more wars. Jesus said, "Those who live by the sword die by the sword."

SN: Have you drawn any other conclusions that are not in your book?

DL: Yes. The 9-11 disaster awakened me to the fact that the fundamentalists, who I had always protected as children who did not know any better, were actually a very dangerous faction. Like children, who are now carrying guns, the fundamentalists of some religions are willing to kill those who do not agree with their distorted beliefs. I believe it is time to distinguish the mystical from the fundamentalists of each religion. The Islamic mystics, for instance, interpret the passage, "remove all that is not Allah," to mean an inner trip, removing all lesser qualities within, rather than removing people or entire religions who disagree with the radical, fundamentalist Islamic Jihad. The truth is so much deeper than any of the fundamentalists teaching. It is an inner connection to God Consciousness. Jesus said, "The Kingdom of God is within you."

SN: Dorothy, what changes do you hope will take place with in the religious community as a result of reading your book?

DL: I sincerely hope and pray that people will awaken to their divine inner nature. The Bible says, "Ye are gods; walk as children of the Light." May we walk together, hand in hand, spreading Light throughout the land!

Dorothy Leon is the author of five other books and two videos. In 1977, after years of study, she became an ordained minister and a licensed healing practitioner. She is the founder of the Violet Flame Center, the New Age Center, and the Anchor of Golden Light Retreat. Her book, "Is Jehovah an E.T.?" can be ordered from Ozark Mountain Publishers at: www.ozarkmt.com for $14.00.

Sandra Nelson is the founder of Ascension Sanctuary in Vancouver, WA and can be reached on line at sandra@ascension-sanctuary.org.

Neo
13th February 2011, 08:55 PM
Is Jehovah God?

Q' lypse
13th February 2011, 09:50 PM
Is Jehovah God?

according to some tribes men, yes. Meanwhile most of the world have followed suit... kai

Kwame Nyame
14th February 2011, 07:55 AM
according to some tribes men, yes. Meanwhile most of the world have followed suit... kai

Jehovah is how Judeans saw God.Jesus came to show them another side of God.