PDA

View Full Version : If God is our Father, musn't Satan be our Brother?

The Informer
8th February 2011, 11:06 PM
If God is our Father, musn't Satan be our Brother?

Quophi Aletse
9th February 2011, 12:19 AM
lolololololololololololoololoololol ........ let me extend this koraa .....
who is the mother????

Kwame Nyame
9th February 2011, 06:07 PM
If God is our Father, musn't Satan be our Brother?

Satan is a coworker with God.God established the Negative Power for a divine purpose.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
9th February 2011, 06:53 PM
Satan is a coworker with God.God established the Negative Power for a divine purpose.

K.Nyame,i seem to be lost in finding the correlation between satan as a co-worker and God in regards to the thread starters question.

Kwame Nyame
9th February 2011, 07:00 PM
K.Nyame,i seem to be lost in finding the correlation between satan as a co-worker and God in regards to the thread starters question.

l think God is the Parent,Satan the School Principal,You and l pupils,and Earth the classroom.
What about that Pope.lol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
9th February 2011, 09:54 PM
l think God is the Parent,Satan the School Principal,You and l pupils,and Earth the classroom.
What about that Pope.lol

Much better LOL

Q' lypse
10th February 2011, 08:18 AM

if you read their stories and fights, don't you see a game. Jack ne Killer. To make the movie more interesting, killer be di last blow, lol,

Killer be wu last show

Quophi Aletse
11th February 2011, 05:07 PM
if you read their stories and fights, don't you see a game. Jack ne Killer. To make the movie more interesting, killer be di last blow, lol,

Killer be wu last show

lololololololololol ..... classic hollywood action movie be yahweh vs satan???? eiiii ...... so heavenwood action movie???

Q' lypse
11th February 2011, 05:46 PM
lol... what do you think quophi? Heavenwood? Nah, more like Earthwood. lol
Read Revelations abi... its like a very long war movie. Epic movie.

I was a young teenage bible enthusiast when I used to rush to church on Monday and Wednesday evenings when one of our sda learned pastors who had studied the bible like kokofu champion atta azumah nelson claimed he understood the mysteries of the bible, especially revelations.

Heeeerrr, I used to have those notes, where are they now?

The battles between good and evil, Jesus and jet fighters, swords and tanks, you must watch this movie, coming soon to a theater near you....

nonfa indeed