Saturday
Female:Ama, Awo
Male:Ato, Atoapem, Kwame, Kwamena

Sunday
Female:Akosua, Esi, Kisi
Male:Akwasi, Kwesi, Siisi

Day of birth Description

Monday
Calm, tranquil, and cool (like icewater), skillful and adept under pressing conditions

Tuesday
Warm, gentle, eloquent and compassionate

Wednesday
Mischievious, vicarious, vigilant and daring

Thursday
Eager for battle, a big rock in one's pocket, skillful in dealing with people

Friday
The wanderer, adventurous, wisdom and tenacity

Saturday
Possesses the medicine for snakes bite, able to reverse crisis, thorough and painstakingly scrupulous, Saturday is also God's Day

Sunday
Tail of the Animal, protection from flies and danger, very protective of others and patient

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
29th January 2011, 04:14 AM
Friday -Wanderer ??? I mean how ?? Adventurous yes ! Tenacious yes ! Wise yes ! Wanderer NO WAY ! lol

Fashion Yaa
29th January 2011, 11:06 AM
Friday -Wanderer ??? I mean how ?? Adventurous yes ! Tenacious yes ! Wise yes ! Wanderer NO WAY ! lol

lolz, maybe the wanderer is meant for those born at night on a Friday as they can't seem to find their way around ...ouch

I'll take mine though, a huge rock in one's pocket-hmm its not wonder my mouth intimidates at times...now I understand the swag of the Obaa Yaa Proposal fiasco

Jaida
29th January 2011, 10:23 PM
Sunday....really? No wonder, not sure abt patients tho...well, it's got it's good days and bad days. Thanks sistah

Q' lypse
31st January 2011, 09:45 AM
Wednesday? This couldn't be wronger lol lol.

Mischievious, could be broad but in what way?

Vicarious, not in my part of the world..hell nah!

Vigilant, alright..

Daring,,, yeah I would say so but cautious though.

But all in all, I think this is all bullocks.. lol

Fashion Yaa
31st January 2011, 08:49 PM
Sunday....really? No wonder, not sure abt patients tho...well, it's got it's good days and bad days. Thanks sistah

You are very welcome my dear sis:cool:
Perhaps, the patience for later in life like the older you get who knows

Fashion Yaa
31st January 2011, 08:53 PM
Wednesday? This couldn't be wronger lol lol.

Mischievious, could be broad but in what way?

Vicarious, not in my part of the world..hell nah!

Vigilant, alright..

Daring,,, yeah I would say so but cautious though.

But all in all, I think this is all bullocks.. lol

Hm im wearing my srewface now :\ perhaps this could be the new HOROSCOPE insteada the monthlies if only there was metaphysical/astronomical proof for the doubters but Im glad it made you laugh out loud, cause I know I did:)

Q' lypse
1st February 2011, 05:27 PM
Perhaps, the patience for later in life like the older you get who knows
now you are trying hard to squeeze in beliefs to make it true? lol, ehi!

Q' lypse
1st February 2011, 05:34 PM
Hm im wearing my srewface now :\ perhaps this could be the new HOROSCOPE insteada the monthlies if only there was metaphysical/astronomical proof for the doubters but Im glad it made you laugh out loud, cause I know I did:)

lol. where is the source Yaa? I can't believe you are serious about this

MegaMeister
1st February 2011, 07:44 PM
Tuesday
Warm, gentle, eloquent and compassionate

Couldn't have said it any better. Tuesday borns ROCK.

Fashion Yaa
1st February 2011, 08:36 PM
Right on, my pops is Bena as well yeah, he's the same
Couldn't have said it any better. Tuesday borns ROCK.

Fashion Yaa
1st February 2011, 08:37 PM
its okay if you dont agree
its not by force
now you are trying hard to squeeze in beliefs to make it true? lol, ehi!

Fashion Yaa
1st February 2011, 08:40 PM
i did my own observation and found all of these supositions to be true. naa but the link is hard to find
lol. where is the source Yaa? I can't believe you are serious about thishttp://home.planet.nl/~degenj/ghana1/gh-names.html

CuTiEbABy
2nd February 2011, 02:46 PM
The wanderer, adventurous, wisdom and tenacity

Afua yep thats me but ........ hmmmm....smh (shaking real hard) Adventurous yes, been told I am wise and tenacious but definitely don't think I am a wanderer ....mmmm nope IDTS...

CuTiEbABy
2nd February 2011, 02:54 PM
Monday
Female : Adwoa, Adzo, Ajoba, Ejo
Male: Bobo, Jojo, Kobie, Kojo, Kwodwo

Yaa not sure though but it doesn't sound right to me that anyone born on Monday is called "KOBIE"....was there a typo or can you tell us which tribe that uses this name.

Thanks

BBoy T
4th February 2011, 01:31 AM
kabalarian.com was a website you could visit for all the meanings of names from everywhere on the planet. Due to commercialization of every thing these days you will have to be a premium member to access their vast database.

for basic name analysis check this out - http://www.kabalarians.com/cfm/menu-BriefAnalysis.cfm

Q' lypse
4th February 2011, 10:29 PM
its okay if you dont agree
its not by force

Yaa, its just not enough.., I've what my name means framed and paid some good money for it too. lol. I was shocked how naccurate it was. So to see this one line, 3-4 vague adjectives or verbs telling me what Kwaku means, I feel ripped off. lol lol.

According to the website BBoyT provided, this is is what I found;

The name of Kwaku indicates you are a patient, meticulous person who enjoys working in a very detailed, systematic way, in such fields as mathematics, science, mechanics, computers, or engineering.

You do your best work when there is no disruption, as you do not easily adjust to interference and changes once you start a project; also you like to work step by step at your own speed.

Your infinite patience would allow you to develop intricate, involved skills to perfection.

However, it is not easy for others to work and live with you as you deliberate so long in arriving at conclusions and allow small details to restrict your point of view.
Although the name Kwaku creates the urge to be both logical and technical, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details exclusively.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, which can lead to other complications.

Fashion Yaa
5th February 2011, 12:40 AM
Yaa not sure though but it doesn't sound right to me that anyone born on Monday is called "KOBIE"....was there a typo or can you tell us which tribe that uses this name.

Thanks

Kwahufuo use "Kobie" but I always assumed it to mean Kwabena....I will check with my Kwahu friend who I grew up calling KobieDo and never really knew his real name other than that he last name is Poku....I'll check @CutiebaBy, good observation

Fashion Yaa
5th February 2011, 12:41 AM
Cool good looking out
kabalarian.com was a website you could visit for all the meanings of names from everywhere on the planet. Due to commercialization of every thing these days you will have to be a premium member to access their vast database.

for basic name analysis check this out - http://www.kabalarians.com/cfm/menu-BriefAnalysis.cfm

Fashion Yaa
5th February 2011, 12:43 AM
lol, smh real hard lolz. well you know yourself, that maame water astronomer who came up with this has some explaining to do cause "wanderer" is getting some flak with all Afua's and Kofi's
Afua yep thats me but ........ hmmmm....smh (shaking real hard) Adventurous yes, been told I am wise and tenacious but definitely don't think I am a wanderer ....mmmm nope IDTS...

CuTiEbABy
5th February 2011, 12:54 AM
Kwahufuo use "Kobie" but I always assumed it to mean Kwabena....I will check with my Kwahu friend who I grew up calling KobieDo and never really knew his real name other than that he last name is Poku....I'll check @CutiebaBy, good observation

Thanks Yaa...will be waiting ;)

CuTiEbABy
5th February 2011, 12:55 AM
lol, smh real hard lolz. well you know yourself, that maame water astronomer who came up with this has some explaining to do cause "wanderer" is getting some flak with all Afua's and Kofi's

sure is a maame water astronomer....he/she needs to get on earth and face realities.......lmaooooooooo

BBoy T
7th February 2011, 06:37 AM
I know a woman called Yaa Kobie,i don't know if the "kobie" is a last name or whatever,for all we know "kobie" could be a female day name.

Fashion Yaa
11th February 2011, 11:17 PM
Okay sis, it seems i have been mistaken. My friend KobbieDo is somewhere in South Africa and sadly i lost contact with him years ago, my attempts to reach his sister in ghana proved futile. So i resulted to a Twi language linguist who trained at KNUST.

He informed me that "Kobbie" is indeed a Fante nickname for Tuesday borns. and not Monday borns. I will email the people who created that website before the masses are misled. Good looking out again CutieBaby, it is foresight like this which will improve knowledge :)

Thanks Yaa...will be waiting ;)

CuTiEbABy
12th February 2011, 06:13 AM
Okay sis, it seems i have been mistaken. My friend KobbieDo is somewhere in South Africa and sadly i lost contact with him years ago, my attempts to reach his sister in ghana proved futile. So i resulted to a Twi language linguist who trained at KNUST.

He informed me that "Kobbie" is indeed a Fante nickname for Tuesday borns. and not Monday borns. I will email the people who created that website before the masses are misled. Good looking out again CutieBaby, it is foresight like this which will improve knowledge :)

Thanks Sis for doing the research on it and keeping us all informed...;)