PDA

View Full Version : An Issue with Valentines...hilarious

Fashion Yaa
7th January 2011, 01:17 AM
This girl goes in hard:mad:on her man for doing wrong on V-day...

OMG this chick is so calm but what she says is so funny. Word to the wise, prepare now for a special Valentines for that special man or woman in your life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCtGEcKoh5c

Jaida
8th January 2011, 04:42 PM
yea, omg, yea, mmmmmhhhmmm, yea, 'bust the windows out ur truck' lol. sooooo 'fuckin' calm. Lmfaooooooooooooooooo, u don't need no damn drama on vals day brothas. this is where ur *** end up when....lol, owwwwwwwwwwwwww, Seriously, is she HIGH on some OIL? Wait! yea, ur hair 'fucked up, is she wearing a damn weave? cus i can't figure out the rest of the hair

Fashion Yaa
9th January 2011, 06:31 AM
yea, omg, yea, mmmmmhhhmmm, yea, 'bust the windows out ur truck' lol. sooooo 'fuckin' calm. Lmfaooooooooooooooooo, u don't need no damn drama on vals day brothas. this is where ur *** end up when....lol, owwwwwwwwwwwwww, Seriously, is she HIGH on some OIL? Wait! yea, ur hair 'fucked up, is she wearing a damn weave? cus i can't figure out the rest of the hair

omg we are on the same page, her hair had me puzzled as well. Im convinced it aint her own.Her sudden outbursts in the midst of calmness lets me know why dem men kinda trip out, she just needs to not date for a long long while and figure herself out

Jaida
10th January 2011, 04:56 AM
Lol, there is nothing for her to figure out sis, she need to hide whenever she see a man, talk abt getting something nice on vals day, damn, i'll '*****' slap her myself

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
18th January 2011, 04:01 PM
Valentimes gangsta LOL This chick is not to be trifled with. love her cool headedness

Biatchhh why the fvck u did what u did biatchhh.... LOOOOOOOOOOL

Jaida
19th January 2011, 04:40 AM
Valentimes gangsta LOL This chick is not to be
trifled with. love her cool headedness

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Oh bros, i thaught u like triffling *****', just because she gangsta jacked-up the hood don't mean she don' deserve a gift...see how cool she is.....? dat's how she gone be on ur ***' yea.... i'll take a seat to watch this bro......don't be afraid. Ain't that how ya'll like it...hahahahahahahahahahahahha

Fashion Yaa
19th January 2011, 05:49 AM
asem ohhh, Jaida laying all those secrets bare, men do seem to like bad bishes....hmmmmm i will never understand but at the same time i get the mystique of it....alls i know is if you get a bad bad bish, you better not forget Valentines for her hehe

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
19th January 2011, 01:49 PM
Oh bros, i thaught u like triffling *****', just because she gangsta jacked-up the hood don't mean she don' deserve a gift...see how cool she is.....? dat's how she gone be on ur ***' yea.... i'll take a seat to watch this bro......don't be afraid. Ain't that how ya'll like it...hahahahahahahahahahahahha

I gotta tell ya, that is THUG LOVING 101 LOOOOOOOOOL