PDA

View Full Version : I miss you guys....

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
5th June 2014, 06:16 PM
My brothers and sisters,the POPE is back. Y'all gotta report to my heavenly chambers ASAP.

Q,Quophious,my brother from another mother and the ladies of the house. muahzz to you all.

Quophi Aletse
5th June 2014, 06:50 PM
OMG .... i thought this forum had been discontinued .....Hey pope .... long time .... how are you doing ma breda .... lol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
5th June 2014, 06:58 PM
OMG .... i thought this forum had been discontinued .....Hey pope .... long time .... how are you doing ma breda .... lol

diswhat conti nued ? lol... miss you bro.. World Cup time lets get it on lolol

Quophi Aletse
5th June 2014, 07:02 PM
diswhat conti nued ? lol... miss you bro.. World Cup time lets get it on lolol

lol ... dude i have been trying to find this forum for the longest time in the past and it took me to a dating forum ...... hahaha ....

yes we dey wait for the world cup proper .... go ghana go ... lol

Neo
6th June 2014, 12:38 AM
oh wow.. the great Pope himself.. miss u mate no hommo.. longest man.. and the great quophi.. guys nice to see you all.. am also back on the grind.. world cup is here let's kick it.. massa pope where is cutie our sista? lol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
6th June 2014, 02:30 AM
oh wow.. the great Pope himself.. miss u mate no hommo.. longest man.. and the great quophi.. guys nice to see you all.. am also back on the grind.. world cup is here let's kick it.. massa pope where is cutie our sista? lol

The NEO himself. 'miss you bro. NO HOMO lol ...The Cutina I haven't talked to in a while but I think she's fine running her mouth somewhere.... hehe

I'm so back bro let's get the joint bumping