PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Before Eating-video

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
29th August 2013, 07:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFAFHygM2zE

Seriously Cutie, You must down grade from early morning Fufu with Goat Meat Soup for breakfast, to cereal like the rest of us. Just an advice from a caring brother.

Q' lypse
29th August 2013, 10:53 PM
yep, sounds like Cutie to me

Unregistered
30th August 2013, 01:49 AM
lol, food acrobatics be what..

Quophi Aletse
1st September 2013, 02:21 PM
cheiii .... cutie paaaaa ....... see prayer .... lolololol ....

u dey like akrante3, goat, kusie, oyuo, etc meat tooo much .... now u dey pray????

hahahahaahahahahahaha

Q' lypse
1st September 2013, 10:47 PM

u dey like akrante3, goat, kusie, oyuo, etc meat tooo much .... now u dey pray????

hahahahaahahahahahaha

hehehehehhahahahahhahahahahaqaaaa

Quophi Aletse
1st September 2013, 11:24 PM
hehehehehhahahahahhahahahahaqaaaa

its serious masa ...... she is responsible for 5% of the akrante3 consumption in ghana ......
AD3N???

lololoklololol

CuTiEbABy
2nd September 2013, 05:59 AM
Seriously Cutie, You must down grade from early morning Fufu with Goat Meat Soup for breakfast, to cereal like the rest of us. Just an advice from a caring brother.

yep, sounds like Cutie to me

hahahahaahahahahahaha

its serious masa ...... she is responsible for 5% of the akrante3 consumption in ghana ......
AD3N???

lololoklololol

Hahahahahaahahaahahaha infact you guys got me cracking up big time.........seriously I am going to ignore y'all.

Pope how do you know the breakfast I have if you are not sharing with me?

Q'lypse it sounds like me because you also join me in eating abi?

Quophi the akrante3 dealer, I guess you are the one that supplies me with the 5%, I dey lie?

mmttsseeewwwwwwwwww naniama three three

Quophi Aletse
5th September 2013, 01:23 AM
Hahahahahaahahaahahaha infact you guys got me cracking up big time.........seriously I am going to ignore y'all.

Pope how do you know the breakfast I have if you are not sharing with me?

Q'lypse it sounds like me because you also join me in eating abi?

Quophi the akrante3 dealer, I guess you are the one that supplies me with the 5%, I dey lie?

mmttsseeewwwwwwwwww naniama three three

oh fri ho .... i go my information from the daily graphic .....

cutie ala the akrante3 chewer

lololololol

CuTiEbABy
6th September 2013, 01:45 AM
oh fri ho .... i go my information from the daily graphic .....

cutie ala the akrante3 chewer

lololololol

haahahaahaha naaa ibi CNN & BBC who dey broadcast.....nansins....mmttsseewwwwwwwww

Q' lypse
7th September 2013, 02:43 PM
hehehehehe, uve sent me pix of your hand in some serious dishes paa, not easy stuff

CuTiEbABy
7th September 2013, 09:34 PM
hehehehehe, uve sent me pix of your hand in some serious dishes paa, not easy stuff

hahahahahahaaa oh gyai me....small food I dey chop too plenty wahala like that.....ad3n

Q' lypse
9th September 2013, 01:13 AM
hahahahahahaaa oh gyai me....small food I dey chop too plenty wahala like that.....ad3n

says who? u tafre (licked) your fingers clean after a heavy bowl of fufu, eish, i cant forget that, kai

Quophi Aletse
9th September 2013, 03:41 PM
says who? u tafre (licked) your fingers clean after a heavy bowl of fufu, eish, i cant forget that, kai

if we dont take care and sit there and watch, she go make akrante3 go extinct with the help of Abena bp ...

cheii, ewiase paa nie ...

lolololololololol

CuTiEbABy
9th September 2013, 11:35 PM

eeeiiiii Kweku de3 wo de me ab3dru ni.......saa? ibi so u want do am? okay wait & see

CuTiEbABy
9th September 2013, 11:37 PM
if we dont take care and sit there and watch, she go make akrante3 go extinct with the help of Abena bp ...

cheii, ewiase paa nie ...

lolololololololol

hahahahahaahahaahaahaa herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Quophi fri me so wai

Quophi Aletse
23rd September 2013, 05:24 PM
hahahahahaahahaahaahaa herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Quophi fri me so wai

hwɛ deɛ ɔkyerɛ wɔ hɔ ...... u dey chop akranteɛ into extinction wey we dey talk am aaaa, wo se fri me so ....

tweaaaa ....... lolololol

Unregistered
23rd September 2013, 10:07 PM
i have downgraded from gari to this is disturbing my life.....omg so funny

CuTiEbABy
24th September 2013, 03:24 AM
hwɛ deɛ ɔkyerɛ wɔ hɔ ...... u dey chop akranteɛ into extinction wey we dey talk am aaaa, wo se fri me so ....

tweaaaa ....... lolololol

hahahahahaa Quophi if I dey chop akrante3 like the way u make it sound, it should have been extinct a long time ago enti I repeat fri me so wai

Quophi Aletse
24th November 2013, 07:48 PM
hahahahahaa Quophi if I dey chop akrante3 like the way u make it sound, it should have been extinct a long time ago enti I repeat fri me so wai

so have u cut back on the akranteɛ or u still stubbornly consuming them at a rate that is not sustainable??? lolol