PDA

View Full Version : Is Jehovah an E.T. (Extraterrestrial)? By Dorothy Leon

Q' lypse
20th July 2013, 04:58 PM
I came across this book some years back and got it on my Kindle. I've taken excerpts from the book which I will post on this thread in sequence...

When you read it, which is passages from the bible itself (evidence) you will see for yourself and make up your mind.

This thread (book) might shock some believers, if you can't take it, drop it. Leave and don't read it. But then again, everything the book dishes out is from the bible. The author asks questions and gives suggestions.. Sometimes her opinions get in the way, which I will bracket, but the main thing is sticking to the bible passages....

Q' lypse
20th July 2013, 05:02 PM
"The ancient pronunciation was approximately Yahweh which, because of the lack of vowels in the Hebrew alphabet, was spelled with the letters corresponding to YHWH.
Later a system of written vowels evolved. . . . Writers put the vowels of the word for Lord (Adonai) around the consonants of the divine name. Early Christians read the word as it was written. Out of this blunder came the name Jehovah.

Jehovah? Whoever he was, he was not the Highest God, for the Bible assures us that the "True God" does not "tempt" man; that Lucifer is the "adversary/tempter. The Bible also indicates that Jehovah and Satan are one and the same. Jehovah acted surprised to learn about the "Tower of Babel" rebellion, but again, this may have been one of his ploys.

Jehovah did not claim to be the only "god." Others, such as "Adrammelech, Anammelech, Ashima, Ashtarath, Asshur, Ba'al, Ba'alim, Ba'alzebub, Chemosh, Dagon, Milcom, Moloch, Nergal, Nibhaz, Succoth-benoth, and Tartak, are mentioned throughout the Bible. These various tribal "gods" even had technological contests to see who could send down the most powerful "fire from heaven".

To distinguish himself from other gods, some of which were in the form of idols, Jehovah called himself the "Living God", although many of the others were also living beings. Some were in "heaven", while others were on earth. The Bible makes it clear that mankind expected the "gods" to come down to earth "in the likeness of men." Due to stiff competition from these "other gods," Jehovah was quite "jealous." lie warned Moses: "Thou shalt have no other 'gods' before me . . . thou shalt not revile the 'gods;' he that sacrificeth unto any 'god,' save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed."

Q' lypse
20th July 2013, 05:05 PM
When he appeared to Abraham, making a "covenant" and promising to be a "god" to Abraham's "seed", he did not agree to the "god" of other nations. Each tribal "god" was assigned a different area for their "inheritance". Moses explained this to the Hebrews, saying: "Remember the days of old . . . when the Most High [not Jehovah, but a higher God] divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel. For the Lord's [Jehovah's] portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance." (The Hebrews were later called "Israelites", meaning "warriors", then "Jews".)

Abraham's name, "Abram," was changed to "A-braham," since the Hindus called each of their initiates, a "brahmin." He was blessed in the "Valley of Shaveh," which may have represented "Shiva," the third member of the Hindu Trinity: BhahmaNishnulShiva.

In the ancient pre-Vedic teachings of India, before Brahminism, the "Unknown God" was termed "Brahma;" in the pre-Menes and Osirian Hermetic teachings, this Force was called "Divine Mind;" the Freemasons called God "First Cause;" the pre-Mosaic oriental Gnostics used the term "Nameless One;" the Kabala referred to our Divine Source as "Ain Soph;" and Jesus called God the "Father that dwelleth within."

David said: "God [Jehovah] standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the 'gods," indicating that he is but one of the judges. But Jesus said the "Father Within" did not judge,

Q' lypse
22nd July 2013, 09:24 PM
Part 4

The Old Testament refers to a higher Lord who served as Jehovah's "redeemer," saying: "Thus saith the Lord, the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts ... I [Jehovah] will proclaim the name of the LORD [Unknown God] before thee. "

This hierarchy of different Gods is also indicated in the scriptures: "There am I; and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me.... The Lord [Jehovah] descended in the cloud, and stood with him [Moses] there, and proclaimed the name of the [Unknown] LORD."

His anger.
David sang about Jehovah: "Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel."
When Moses sang praises to Jehovah, he declared: "The Lord is a Man of War;" in Job we read: "The glory of his nostrils is terrible... He swalloweth the ground with fierceness and rage. He saith among the trumpets, ha, ha; and he smelleth the battle afar off, the thunder of the captains, and the shouting." "Ha ha?"

In addition to being war-like he also seems to have been a bit sadistic, thoroughly enjoying the battles! Does this sound like the same being that is referred to in the New Testament as the merciful "God of Love?" Hardly!

Jehovah is also described as a "consuming, devouring, refiner's fire," who travels inside a "fiery throne" (spacecraft), allowing the brightness to shine around him as "glory. ,
The Old Testament describes his technology: "For the Lord God is a sun and a shield.... The Lord shall cause His powerful voice to be heard and shall show the fire with the flame of a devouring fire; hailstones and coals of fire." When Moses was with this high-tech space "god,"Jehovah, for forty days on Mt. Sinai, his face shone with this "glory," causing him to cover it with a "veil."

Was this "glory" or radiation?

Q' lypse
22nd July 2013, 09:25 PM
During his absence, the Hebrews had been enslaved in Egypt for four-hundred-thirty years. When he finally returned to hear their "cries," he helped Moses free them. In the seventh century BC, another space "god," a bearded, human-like figure, Ahura Mazda, appeared to Zoroaster in a round flying vehicle that had two jutting landing legs. Jehovah instructed the Hebrew prophets from Joshua to Malachi until around 450 BC, then seems to have disappeared again until the birth of Jesus.

The "Star of Bethlehem" (a spacecraft, a "Seraphic Transport," or an ethereal "Merkaba Vehicle") appeared the night Jesus was born then "went before the wisemen" and spoke to the shepherds. During the life of Jesus, a great deal of technology manifested--either mechanical or etheric--including his virgin birth (artificial insemination?); the "voice" and the light "descending like a dove" at his baptism (a hologram?); the craft that moved him around in the "wilderness" (teleportation?); the "transfiguration" in which the ascended beings, Moses and Elijah appeared, then allowed Jesus and the disciples to "enter into the cloud" (spacecraft?) and at his ascension when he was "taken up" into "a cloud" (beamed up into the craft?). Technology may also have been present in the blinding light at Paul's conversion.

Jehovah's next direct contact may have been around 600 AD when Mohammed was visited by Archangel Gabriel. Perhaps at that time he had given up on both the Jews and the Christians, hence an Islamic Dome of the Rock is situated on the hill of Moriah. Another "close encounter" came in 1820 AD to Joseph Smith, who found and translated The Mormon, of Book an ancient set of golden plates upon which was inscribed the history of the lost tribe of Joseph, "whose branches run over the wall [ocean]."
Unlike the other tribes who were given land in "Canaan," Joseph's inheritance extended to "the utmost bound of the everlasting hills [America]." Both the Koran and The Book of Mormon refer to "God" as the "God of Moses," hence he was Jehovah.

Q' lypse
24th July 2013, 10:50 PM
Part 5

................... but it was also a land that could produce meat for him and his "host" of astronauts, who were no doubt tired of eating "manna." Perhaps this is why their human followers were called "servants of Jehovah" and why Jehovah "had no respect" for Cain's vegetable sacrifice. Even today cattle are often taken or mutilated by spacecraft, but they don't seem to bother gardens or orchards!
According to the prophet Isaiah, the "gods" have an appetite for "fat things full of marrow and well-refined wine."

The gruesome practice of sacrifice is mentioned at the very beginning of the Old Testament when Cain, "a tiller of the ground," brought "the fruit of the ground as an offering," while Abel, "a keeper of sheep," brought "the firstlings of his flock and the fat thereof.

From then on sacrificing animals became the norm. It was believed that "without the shedding of blood there is no redemption from sins.

After the flood, Noah sacrificed "beasts," and when Jehovah "smelled the sweet savor" he vowed not to again curse the ground."
Why curse the ground that feeds you?

Jehovah later instructed Abraham to sacrifice a three-year old heifer, a three-year old she goat, a three-year old ram, a turtledove and a young pigeon. After Abraham had done so, "a smoking furnace and a burning lamp passed between those pieces." --> (The meat was beamed up) and the astronauts enjoyed a feast! And what a feast that would be! One cow, one goat, one ram and two birds!
Why else were they so particular about Abraham's use of young, tender animals?

Q' lypse
24th July 2013, 10:52 PM
Before the Law of Moses, with its officiating priesthood temple, and consecrated altar, sacrifices were performed by the head of each family. After that only a priest could perform the rite. Aaron and his sons, the first to be sanctified as officiating priests, sacrificed a calf, a goat, a bull and a ram. After they had blessed the people, "the glory of the Lord appeared unto all the people. And there came a fire out from before the Lord, and consumed upon the altar the burnt offering and the fat; which when all the people saw, they shouted, and fell on their faces."

(my own comment-----this is so interesting..... more will come later)

When an angel appeared to Gideon, after he had prepared for him "a kid and unleavened cakes," the angel touched them with his staff and "consumed them, (beamed them up)". David, Solomon, Elijah and Job's burnt offerings were also "consumed.".
(No wonder Jehovah was "full of the burnt offerings," his humans fed him well!)

After spending forty years in the wilderness, the Hebrews continued their daily practice of sacrifice in "the land of Canaan." And these sacrifices were not small, they were huge! The Old Testament reports:
"And they sacrificed sacrifices unto the Lord, and offered burnt offerings on the morrow after that day, even a thousand bullocks, a thousand rams, and a thousand lambs.

"Hezekiah said, come near and bring sacrifices and thank offerings into the house of the Lord... And the number of the burnt offerings, which the congregation brought, was three-score and ten bullocks, an hundred rams, and two hundred lambs: all these were for a burnt offering to the Lord. And the consecrated things were six hundred oxen and three thousand sheep... And also the burnt offerings were in abundance, with the fat of the peace offerings, and the drink offerings for every burnt offering."

"Solomon offered a sacrifice of peace offerings, which he offered unto the Lord, two and twenty thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep. The brazen altar that was before the Lord was too little to receive the burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and the fat of the peace offerings. Solomon and the congregation of Israel sacrificed sheep and oxen, which could not be told nor numbered for multitude.

Jehovah and his host did not "consume" all the sacrifices, a "remnant" was to be eaten by the Levite priests. When Solomon completed the temple, Jehovah said: "I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for an house of sacrifice, but he was not pleased with all the sacrifices, or in some cases, the neglect of them. He registered several complaints:
"Thou hast not brought me the small cattle of thy burnt offerings; neither hast thou honored me with thy sacrifices. I have not caused thee to serve with an offering, nor wearied thee with incense. Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money [honey?], nor hast thou filled with the fat of thy sacrifices; but thou halt made me to serve with thy sins, thou has wearied me with thine iniquities. "

Q' lypse
27th July 2013, 09:37 PM

"Is there iniquity in Gilead? Surely they are vanity: they sacrifice bullocks in Gilgal, yea, their altars are as heaps in the furrows of the fields." "The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination, how much more when he bringeth it with a wicked mind."
"They sacrifice flesh for the sacrifices of mine offerings, and eat it; but the Lord accepteth them not. Now will he remember their iniquity and visit their sins.
"They shall not offer wine offerings to the Lord, neither shall they be pleasing unto him: their sacrifices all he unto them as the bread of mourners; all that eat thereof shall be polluted; for their bread for their soul shall not come into the house of the Lord."

"Cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the Lord of hosts!"
Sounds a bit arrogant, doesn't it? And these sacrifices were not only offered to Jehovah, "the God of Israel," but to many other gods, who were not idols, but living beings; other ancient astronauts. In some cases even children were sacrificed, however, Jehovah was against this practice.

The prophet Samuel was the first person to suggest that Jehovah enjoyed "obedience more than sacrifice." Then David, stating that his ears had been "opened," wrote: "For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I offering. give it: thou delightest not in burnt"
Later, David's son, Solomon, said: "To do justice and judgement is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice. Jehovah himself declared: "If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fullness thereof. Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats? Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the Most High." But other scriptures state that he did eat the sacrifices.

In Isaiah we read: "To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord; I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats."
Jeremiah denied that Jehovah had ever commanded them to make sacrifices; Hosea reported: "For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings;"

and Micah asked: "Will the Lord be pleased with thousands of rains, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? ... What doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" But these prophets blatantly contradicted the instructions given in the Law of Moses that demanded daily sacrifices. (The Bible often contradicts itself.)

Daniel said the sacrifices would cease, but his contemporary, Ezekiel, who was contacted by the spacecraft, gave new instructions. Therefore after the Hebrews returned to their homeland, sacrifices were given daily. The practice lingered on until the time of Jesus, who tipped over the tables in the temple, advocating "mercy not sacrifice. The Hebrews had some concept of this philosophy, for when Jesus questioned them, a scribe answered: "To love him [God] with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices."
Paul said: "Present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service, for Christ ... the ultimate sacrifice that need be performed only once ... hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God."

In the Old Testament the sacrifices were generally large animals such as oxen, bulls, sheep and goats, but during the time of Jesus, they had been reduced mostly to birds. Jesus did however, find men selling "sheep and oxen" in the temple. When Mary and Joseph brought the baby Jesus to the temple, they sacrificed, "according to the Law of Moses: a pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons." Jesus did not require sacrifices, but asked only that we love God and love one another.

Q' lypse
27th July 2013, 09:38 PM
The Bible describes the vehicles of the "gods" as bright lights, flashes of lightning, fire and smoke that causes strong wind, whirlwinds, earthquakes and loud peals of thunder. Does this remind you of a launching at Cape Canaveral'? Two types of space suits are also described. (1) "shining garments the color of burnished brass, amber or beryl" with "the loins girded with fine gold," and (2) "garments white as snow, with paps girded with a golden girdle," with "arms and feet like polished brass. In addition to vehicles and gear, the Bible also speaks of astronomy, listing the "seven stars of Pleiades, Arcturus with his sons, Orion, the chambers of the south, the crooked serpent and Mazzaroth (the Zodiac)

Ghana-chan
29th July 2013, 07:43 AM
I believe in my Mercedes-Benz as being the vehicle "of the "gods" as bright lights, flashes of lightning, fire and smoke that causes strong wind, whirlwinds, earthquakes and loud peals of thunder."
It was precisely like that, and it was real on earth. And itvwas faster than anything else on earth. Only in sky other things were faster. So let's come back to soild to talk about reality. Is this a Ghana forum or what? Where are the Ghana'ans? I don't see any real people of Ghana in this new forum. Where are the real people? Why they do not join it?

Q' lypse
29th July 2013, 10:29 PM

"Can any understand the spreadings of the CLOUDS, or the noise of his tabernacle?

Behold he spreadeth his light upon it, and covereth the bottom of the sea.... With CLOUDS he covereth = the light; and commandeth it not to shine by the CLOUD that cometh betwixt. The noise thereof sheweth concerning it; also concerning the vapor.
"Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble."
"He holdeth back the face of his throne and spreadeth his CLOUD upon it."
"God, who rideth upon the heaven in his excellency on the sky ... maketh the CLOUDS his CHARIOT ... walketh upon the wings of the wind.
"[He] will hiss unto them from the end of the earth; and behold they shall come with speed swiftly."

Q' lypse
31st July 2013, 09:46 PM

This would indicate that Jehovah surrounds himself with "clouds" and travels "swiftly" in these "noisy, hissing, vapor-emitting" vehicles. In technical terms these smoke-billowing "cloud" particles could be described as by-products of the exhaust emissions from the spacecraft's propulsion system, a process similar to our modern jet streams. Retro-rockets and main thrusters make a tremendous noise in their descent. In addition to "thunder," the Bible also describes their noise as "hornets" or the "sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. No wonder the Native Americans called them "Thunderbirds"!

The Bible says these noisy, vaporous "clouds" have "wheels" and "wings." When Isaiah was beamed aboard, he said of Jehovah's "throne" (a term that seems to indicate the space commander's chair or the inside of the craft), "The posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke."[/I] A door that opens to one's voice command sounds quite technical, doesn't it? In addition to "doors," the scriptures inform us that the craft also had "windows," and "gates.

The Bible says the "glory of the Lord" is in the "clouds" and "his voice came out of the cloud."
[I]Whenever the being within the craft spoke, it sounded like "a host" or a "multitude," the "sound of many waters," the "voice of a trumpet," or a "voice of mighty thunderings."
Such descriptions clearly reveal a loudspeaker. When you substitute the word angel for astronaut, and cloud for spacecraft, the Bible makes perfect sense. It was certainly not unusual for the ancient bedouin tribes to mistake such a dynamic display of technology for God! When a World War II airplane crashed on a remote island, the natives worshipped it as a "god." It is human nature to revere that which we do not understand.

Q' lypse
31st July 2013, 09:48 PM
"Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth. There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured; coals were kindled by it. He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.... He made darkness his secret place; his pavilions round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies. At the brightness that was before his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

"Bow the heavens, 0 Lord, and come down; touch the mountains, and they shall smoke ... toucheth the land, and it shall melt."
"The Lord cometh forth out of his place, and will come down and tread upon the high places of the earth. And the mountains shall he molten under him, and the valleys shall be cleft, as wax before the fire, and as waters that are poured down a steep place."

Q' lypse
3rd August 2013, 10:39 PM

"The Lord will roar from Zion; and the habitations of the shepherds shall mourn, and the top of Carmel shall wither.
"0 God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness; The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God; even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God.... Why leap ye, ye high hills?'
"Rend the heavens; the fire causeth the waters to boil; when thou didst terrible things . . . thou camest down, the mountains flowed down at thy ..presence.
"Lord, when thou wentest out of Sier, when tho marchedst out of the field of Edom, the earth trembled, and the heavens dropped, the clouds also dropped water. The mountains meltedst from before the Lord."
"A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about. His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw and trembled. The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord. :topsy_turvy:
"The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty. The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon. He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn. The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire. The voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh. The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests.

"The mountains skipped like rams, and the little hills like lambs.... Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord.
"With the multitude of my chariots I am come up to the height of the mountains, to the sides of Lebanon, and will cut down the tall cedar trees thereof, and the choice fir trees thereof; and I will enter into the lodgings of his borders, and into the forest of Carmel. I have digged and drunk strange waters, and with the sole of my feet have I dried up all the rivers of besieged places.
"God came from Teman (south), and the Holy One from Mount Paran. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise. And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power. Before him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet. He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow."

"Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence, as when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to.............

What would cause this tremendous reaction and the illusion of fire? Perhaps the heat of the rocket thrusters and propulsion devices, exhaust sparks from the main thruster or the feathering action of the directional thruster. You will also note in the scriptures above that the entire craft was often considered to be "God" or an angel, rather than a divine being inside a vehicle. This is especially evident in the case of Ezekiel, in which he considered the four whirling portions of the craft to be "living creatures." When a "chariot of fire" appeared to him, he said: "I looked, and behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the color of amber, out of the midst of the fire. Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings. And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calfs foot; and they sparkled like the color of burnished brass"

Quophi Aletse
4th August 2013, 01:21 PM
yea man .... and this goes more to the moses and Israelites in egypt story ... not everything is reported in the bible ...

anyways things to think about is that, moses grew up in the palace .... anyways the egyptian priests trained any potential pharoah to be their puppet .... who knows the trainning they gave moses .....

i suspect this whole chosen people is an agenda of the egyptian priests and the entities that influenced them.

now is it possible that the israelites journeying through the wilderness for 40 years had some assistance from other worldly enitities? absolutely .....

..... good post kwaku black chinese

Q' lypse
5th August 2013, 10:00 PM

Extraterrestrials Prophecy: Biblical in "Verses four to twenty-eight of the first chapter of the Book of Ezekiel are a brief though vivid account of a spacecraft's approach, braking action, and landing. Ezekiel describes four helicopter-like appendages used for feathering the final descent as well as the main thruster and control rockets in service as the ship hovers, then observes the landing wheels of the ship as it rolls to the ground. The wheels appear to be reversible and retractable and are of special interest to him.. . (He) interprets the landing legs and pads and helicopter-like rotor assemblies and fairings attached to the craft as living, attending Cherubim. . . . In Revelation (Rev. 4:6-8), the seraphim of 'six wings' each (four wings with Ezekiel) are used to explain the four helicopter-like engines and their blades used in this particular design of craft which is found in various places in the Old Testament and as late as Saint John. . . . As in Revelation, the singing, whirring helicopter pods are interpreted by Isaiah (Isa. 6:1-8) as the seraphim offering praise to the Lord.

Another flowery term the Bible uses for the landing legs and feet is "candlesticks." While observing a craft, Zechariah states: "I have looked and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl [upside down] on top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof: and two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof."
The "seven lamps" were no doubt windows with lights inside. The term "eyes" is also used to designate the windows of the craft.

(my comment,,, clearly a bowl upside down is what has been described as a flying saucer)..

Q' lypse
5th August 2013, 10:01 PM
John, like other prophets, thought the entire vehicle wa a divine being. When he saw the craft bringing Jesus, he described: "I saw seven golden candlesticks; and in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man ... and he had in his right hand seven stars; and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth.... And, behold a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice ... said, Come up hither and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter." Similar to the craft seen by Zechariah, John saw a series of sevens. The "two-edged sword" that came out of the craft's mouth was no doubt a ramp or walkway, since it was accompanied by the door being "opened in heaven" and the voice bidding him to "come up hither." These crafts, depicted by the upside-down "bowl," seem to be disc-shaped, as opposed to the "cigar" shapes, which the Bible calls a "cloudy pillar," a "flying roll" or a "scroll.

Q' lypse
7th August 2013, 10:48 PM

In addition to these specific appearances, the craft also performed specific tasks. The Bible says:
"And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light.... And the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them: and it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel.... The Lord looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians. ,
"And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a THICK CLOUD upon the mount and the VOICE of the trumpet exceedingly loud [loudspeaker]: so that all the people in the cam trembled."
"The fire of the Lord burnt among them and consumed them ... there went out fire from the Lord and devoured them.

"The Lord rained upon Sodom and upo Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven ... thunder and hail and the fire ran along upon the ground; and the Lord rained hail upon the land of Egypt; there was hail, and fire mingled with the hail."

To destroy entire cities, they must have been equipped with lasers, missiles and nuclear explosives. Evidence of nuclear blasts and vitrification are found in various places on earth. At the Ba'albek terrace in Lebanon, site of the oldest known temple of Ba'al, is found the most massive megalithic structure on earth. With slabs weighing 800 to 1,000 tons each, it evidently served as a spaceport. Miles and miles of scorched, blasted and broken rocks are also found in Scotland, Ireland, Britain, Austria, and the Sinai Peninsula. Rux further explains:
"Vitrification is the fusing of brick or stone into glassine glaze by extreme heat, which is common to nuclear destruction... The ancient Hittite cities of Turkey are vitrified, as are forts found in Peru, Scotland, Ireland, France, and India. The Mahabharata describes the blast in India: 'It was a single projectile charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame. . . . An iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andakhas.' .. . The Uruk Lament states that the gods themselves paled in horror at the devastation they had wrought, its 'gigantic rays reaching up to heaven ... the earth trembling to its core

Q' lypse
7th August 2013, 10:50 PM
In addition to landing on earth and bringing messages to certain individuals, the Old Testament reveals that Jehovah also brought several people to visit his "high places. "It gives many instances of Ezekiel being transported, using such descriptions as: "The spirit took me up ... took me by a lock of mine head, and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven ... lifted me up and brought me unto the east gate of the Lord's house ... brought me into the land of Israel, and set me upon a very high mountain."

On one occasion, Ezekiel didn't want to go. He said: "I heard also the noise of the wings of the living creatures that touched one another, and the noise of the wheels over against them, and a noise of great rushing. So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the Lord was strong upon me."

In the New Testament, Philip was lifted up and set down somewhere else; John was carried away in the spirit and set upon a mountain; and even Jesus, during his temptation, was transported by Satan from the wilderness to the top of the temple pinnacle, then set upon a mountain.
When Jehovah invited Moses, Aaron and seventy of the elders to ascend Mt. Sinai, they actually "saw the God of Israel and did eat and drink.

Q' lypse
11th August 2013, 09:30 PM

During the "miracle" at Fatima, Portugal, in 1917, when 80,000 people were gathered in the rain. Suddenly a huge spacecraft, described as "a luminous globe spinning through the clouds," stopped to hover over the people. It blocked the rain and hid the sun. When the brightly lighted craft moved forward, then backward and skipped around, the natives presumed that the sun was moving. This was a common mistake, for both David and Paul described the brilliance "as the sun before me. A glowing craft was also mistaken for the sun during ancient times when the sun "stood still and hasted not to go down about a whole day," and the sun "moved ten degrees backward," actions which Isaiah called Jehovah's "strange act, Strange indeed, for the sun does not behave in this manner, while a shining spacecraft could easily give this illusion.

Q' lypse
11th August 2013, 09:31 PM
Although modern-day angels are depicted with wings and halos, those of the Old Testament appeared as ordinary men who walked, talked, slept and ate, so beware 'lest you "entertain angels unaware." Jacob even "wrestled with an angel" and saw angels ascending and descending on a ladder (transporter beam) that reached from earth to heaven, with Jehovah or one of the astronauts standing above it.The angels did, however, display
superior powers; manifesting fire and disappearing at will. Both them and their crafts were evidently interdimensional.

(Yes, after Jacob wrestled with the angel, I think that was when the angel gave him the name Israel, the bible is interesting oo :D ).

Q' lypse
13th August 2013, 10:12 PM

One of the clearest biblical scriptures of smaller shuttle crafts emerging from a large mothership states: "And I turned and lifted up mine eyes and looked, and behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass."
Doesn't that remind you of the modern-day sightings that claim to have seen smaller "chariots (spacecraft)" emerging from a larger mothership?

And a huge mothership does indeed resemble a "mountain of brass!" The Old Testament describes Jehovah's mothership, the abode of the gods, by such glorious terms as: "City of God, Sanctuary, Tabernacle, Secret Place of the Most High, Pavilion, Place of Thunder, Refuge, Hiding Place, Shield, Congregation, Holy Hill, Holy Mountain, Holy Habitation, Footstool, Throne and Mount Zion."

Isaiah described being transported into Jehovah's "throne" within the mothership, saying: "Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly". When Daniel visited, he saw "thousand thousands ministering unto him and ten thousand times ten thousand standing before Jehovah. So it had to have been a gigantic craft!

David, after being "brought forth ," then "hiding" in Jehovah's "pavilion," called it "a large place" that is "high above all the people." Longing to return, he said: "How amiable are thy tabernacles, 0 Lord of hosts! My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord.... For a day in the courts is better than a thousand."

The [B]Prophet Amos called God's abode "stories in the heaven." Great shades of Star

Q' lypse
13th August 2013, 10:13 PM
Was Jehovah's spacecraft called "Zion'?" Since the actual Mount Zion, or Mount Hermon, is a peak in Syria, it is interesting that Jehovah, calling the Hebrews by the pet-name, "Jeshurun," referred to them as "Syrians."
The transfiguration of Jesus occurred on Mount Hermon ("Sion" or "Zion") and it has been prophesied that he will return there with many "angels" and "one hundred forty-four thousand" chosen disciples.

The name "Zion" was not mentioned during the time of Moses. Its spiritual significance began when David took the "castle" or "stronghold of Zion," one of the seven hills of Jerusalem. After making it the capital of Israel, it was referred to as "the City of David, which is Zion," but the name "Zion" also seems to indicate the loftier "abode" of Jehovah that is described as orbiting "high above the people.

Some scholars will argue that "Zion" refers only to Jerusalem, but the Bible distinguishes: "Ye are come unto Mount Zion, and unto the Heavenly Jerusalem. The Jerusalem which is above [hovering] is free, which is mother [mothership] of us all.
The Old Testament says "Mount Zion cannot be removed, but abideth forever," while the city of Jerusalem was destroyed several times.

(my comment,, ehi, hmmm)

Q' lypse
15th August 2013, 10:22 PM

The Hindus call the "abode" of their "gods" "Mount Meru" or "Hiranyapura, the Golden City;" the Atlanteans referred to it as "Sumeru;" the Iranians use the term "'Illiyum;" the Canaanites called it the "Crest of Zaphon;" and the Buddhists call it "Zinnola." The term "Mount Atlas" was used in Atlantis;
"Asgard" and "Valhalla" in the Nordic teachings; "Tilmun," "Dilmun" or "Mount Mashu" in Sumeria; "Mount Olympus" in ancient Greece; and "The Great White Throne" in Freemasonry.

Almost every culture has a concept of a tribal "god" who lives in a "heavenly abode." These huge motherships are not detected by our radar systems because they are fourth dimension. The smaller shuttle crafts and rockets can evidently attune their frequency to the third dimension in order to function here.
Are all these "heavenly abodes" in the same location? "Mount Zion" is said to be "above" Jerusalem,while Shamballa is said to hover over the Gobi Desert, Mount Atlas over Greece, and Valhalla over Scandinavia. Remember that each of the "gods" was assigned a specific area. Detailed accounts are given of Ezekiel's visit to one of these "abodes" and also of the "Holy Mountain of God" from which the Prince of Tyrus was expelled, but neither of these are called "Zion. Just as there are higher and lower levels in the divine hierarchy, there are evidently higher and lower vibrational levels of motherships.

The New Testament, speaking of the "third heaven" as well as the "many mansions," states that while Paul was "caught up to the third heaven, he heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. A "third heaven" would indicate there are several dimensions. Using the plural term "heavens, heavenly places," and "worlds," the Bible refers to the "heaven" into which David and Jesus ascended, to "sit at the right hand of God," as being "higher than the heavens." This indicates that
there are many kingdoms, planetary, as well as the "higher heavens" that are solar, galactic and universal. The Koran, as well as The Enoch, of Book speaks of seven heavens. Promising to gather the Hebrews from captivity, Jehovah promises: "If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the Lord thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee. Was he was afraid the other "gods" might abduct and carry some of his people to another planet?

Q' lypse
15th August 2013, 10:23 PM
David asked, "Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? Who shall dwell in thy holy hill?

Isaiah asked: "Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?Jehovah answered: "I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit."
Enoch was "translated" to heaven;

Elijah "went up by a whirlwind;"

David "sits at the right hand of God;"

Q' lypse
17th August 2013, 09:59 PM

Dorothy Leon writes..

So, lest you judge Jehovah too harshly as you read Part Four about Moses, ask yourself if the Hebrew slaves, who had just emerged from Egypt, were of a state of consciousness to merge with the Unseen Father God in deep meditation? Or were they, as the Old Testament says, an unruly, "stiff-necked, froward people in whom there is no faith" that could only be dealt with by a tough cookie like Jehovah? Look at what they did to Jesus hundreds of years later and what they are still doing to the Palestinians! Now please understand that I am not picking on the Jewish people; I have a great respect for them and have many wonderful Jewish friends. I am speaking of mankind in general. Were any of the nations ready for a deep inner mysticism three or four thousand years ago? Look how they distorted the divine teachings of Osiris, Seth, Melchizedek and Akhenaten. Are many of us ready for it today?

Don't let the following details about the violent, jealous tribal "god," Jehovah, as depicted in the Old Testament, turn you against the Ultimate Divine Source, the Unseen God of love, mercy and peace. Instead of throwing out the baby with the bath water, remember that Jehovah was only a tribal "god" of that particular area. According to ancient writings and countless legends of mythology, the "gods" of the surrounding areas were equally vicious and emotionally unstable. Perhaps the writers in those primitive times exaggerated these traits; using fear in an effort to assure obedience. Perhaps they merely described them from their own paradigm perspectives. Or perhaps these "gods" had to be vicious in order to deal with unevolved mankind.

Q' lypse
17th August 2013, 10:03 PM
When Moses expressed a fear that the Pharaoh would not listen to him, and that the Hebrews would not accept him as their leader, since he had grown up with the Egyptians, Jehovah empowered his shepherd's staff with magical qualities to make Moses appear as "a 'god'. But even after being promised two more feats of magic, and being assured that Jehovah would "stretch out his hand and smite the Egyptians with all his wonders
[technology]," Moses, due to his speech impediment, and knowing that the Egyptian priests could also perform magic, was still reluctant to accept the difficult assignment. This enraged Jehovah, but after calming himself, he suggested that Moses ask his brother Aaron to act as his spokesman. Filled with faith, Moses and his family journeyed toward Egypt, but Jehovah sought to kill him because he had not circumcised his son. His wife saved the day by grabbing a "sharp stone" and "cutting" the child.

:topsy_turvy: :highly_amused::highly_amused: (this guy)

Q' lypse
19th August 2013, 10:07 PM

After a series of nine horrible "plagues," brought about by Jehovah, the Pharaoh was willing to let the Hebrews go, providing their herds and flocks remained, but Moses, well instructed by Jehovah, answered: "Thou must give us also sacrifices and burnt offering that we make sacrifice unto the Lord our God. Our cattle also shall go with us; there shall not an hoof be left behind." Jehovah and his "host" of astronauts were not about to relinquish the animals; their potential barbecues!

Q' lypse
19th August 2013, 10:07 PM
As they were preparing to leave, Jehovah "gave them favor in the sight of the Egyptians," so they would give them the gold, silver, jewels and raiment. Jehovah guided them "out of Rameses by the way of the Red Sea," so they would not see the warring Philistines, a non-Semitic race of giants, lest they become fearful and return to Egypt. He guided them by day in a "pillar of a cloud" and by night in a "pillar of fire [spacecraft]

Q' lypse
22nd August 2013, 10:16 PM

All was going well for the group until Jehovah once again "hardened Pharaoh's heart to follow them," thereby allowing him one last opportunity to demonstrate his power and to receive "honor" amongst the Egyptians. The Bible says it was for this reason that Jehovah had "raised up" Moses.(Throughout the Bible, the term "raised up" seems to refer to reincarnation. Moses is believed to have been the reincarnation of Abel and Seth.)

When "sixty chariots" of Egyptians pursued the fleeing Hebrews, "the angel of God" in his "pillar of the cloud [spacecraft], retreated from going before the Hebrews and went between the two camps. (Note that it was the "angel of God," rather than God himself.)
When the high-tech Jehovah parted the Sea with a "blast of his nostrils," thereby allowing the Hebrews to cross, with the Egyptians in hot pursuit, he "looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud [windows in the craft] and took off their chariot wheels." This enabled the Hebrews to travel across the Sea safely before Jehovah "blew his wind," causing the waters to drown the pursuing Egyptians.

D.L comments: Note the anger, subtle lies, manipulating tricks, and complete disregard for human life that Jehovah took in order to allow him an opportunity to show off his technological powers! The killing of the firstborn and the drowning in the Sea both occurred after the Pharaoh had agreed to free the Hebrew slaves! These acts, therefore, were completely unnecessary!

Q' lypse
22nd August 2013, 10:18 PM
Now, lest Jehovah appears to be a thoughtful "god" who provided quail for his followers, the Bible states that during their forty years of wandering in the wilderness, the Hebrews, outside of the priestly Levite tribe, who ate a "remnant" of the sacrifice, were only allowed to eat meat twice. Their diet consisted of "manna" with a little produce, but the "firstfruits," the "firstborn" animals, and even the "firstfruits of the liquors" belonged to Jehovah. And these animal sacrifices that they were instructed to make were not just an occasional ritual, as had been the case with their ancestors, but a required "daily sacrifice," including a continual flow of bread, produce and wine; additional sacrifices were given on special "feast days. Can you imagine being forced to eat "manna" for forty years, while continually smelling the aroma of the daily barbecues?
lol lol

The second time they complained about not having meat, saying, "Our soul is dried away: there is nothing at all beside this manna before our eyes," they were again sent quail, but this time the meat was "plagued" and everyone that had "lusted," died. :D :D

The third time they registered a complaint, Jehovah sent "fiery serpents" to bite them! eish, this guy loooooooool

D. L comments: What a brutal method of weeding out the complainers!
Jehovah's technology came in handy when he caused a rock to spew water, as Moses "smote it with his rod," and when he helped them to win a battle against Amalek, while Moses held his "rod" in the air. But when they were met by Moses' father-in-law, Jethro, who instructed Moses to select others to help him judge the people--counsel which was desperately needed--the great Jehovah was curiously silent. But then, he had never claimed to be it counselor!

shots fired...

Q' lypse
25th August 2013, 09:24 PM

While Jehovah gave him the "ten commandments," the people saw the "thunderings and the lightnings," heard "the noise of the trumpet," and saw "the mountain smoking."

When Moses "drew near unto the thick darkness" in order to obtain additional laws, Jehovah promised to send an angel to guide him and his people, but warned: "beware of him and obey his voice, provoke him not for he will not pardon your transgressions; for my name is in him."
This makes it clear that Jehovah and his "host" were not about to indulge themselves in any humanitarian action such as forgiveness!
Moses was warned once again not to "bow down" to the "gods" of the enemies. The first commandment: "thou shalt have no other 'gods' before me, for I am a jealous God,"' reinforces the fact that Jehovah was only one of the tribal "gods."

Later the predicted angel appeared to Balaam as a man standing with his sword drawn, however Balaam could not see him until the angel "opened his eyes." The fact that the "angel of Jehovah's host" appeared in human form would indicate that Jehovah, although interdimensional, could also appear in human form. And of course anyone under the command of the warlike Jehovah would naturally have his sword drawn and ready for battle!

Q' lypse
25th August 2013, 09:26 PM
Moses descended the mountain, talked to the people, = recorded Jehovah's words, built an altar and twelve pillars, offered a sacrifice, read the "covenant" to the people and
sprinkled them "with the blood of the covenant."
Again, quite a job for an elderly man! Jehovah then invited Moses, his three priests and seventy elders, who had been given the inner truths, to "come up unto the Lord," where all seventy-four of them actually "saw the God of Israel." The Bible described this amazing sight:
"And there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink."

And did the "gods" serve something light and holy like angel-food cake or ambrosia, as was the case with the "gods" of Olympus? Indeed not! The Bible makes it clear they had an appetite for "fat things full of marrow and well-refined wine!" Imagine eating and drinking with "God," especially a winebibbing "god!" It is incredible that modern mankind, living in = today's technological age, still believe Jehovah was the Highest Supreme God!
Would the Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient Father God of the vast universe of millions of galaxies, visit this = tiny, insignificant planet in a remote galaxy that sits at the outer edge of the universe? If this were the case, who would have been taking care of the rest of the universe while the "Most High God" was doing lunch with Moses? Even the President of our nation would not leave headquarters to perform such menial tasks! If we have a Congress, Representatives and Senators to handle such things, how much more organized would God be? The Bible mentions a divine hierarchy of many celestial beings. Couldn't one of these beings have dealt with Moses?

Q' lypse
31st August 2013, 09:38 PM
Its been a while since I posted something here, well the break is off, so I'm back to do the lord's work:beguiled:

loooool

Q' lypse
31st August 2013, 09:41 PM

He (Moses) and "his minister" Joshua were then invited "into the mount" [spacecraft], where they remained for "forty days," while the rest of the "nobles" (also called "heroes, adepts" or "initiates") returned to camp. During this time, Moses was given instructions about setting up a "tabernacle" so Jehovah could "dwell among them." It was to be furnished with an "ark of the covenant [a box-like structure containing the written covenant], sacred vessels of gold, furniture overlaid with gold, a brazen sacrificial altar and a laver. 'Details were also given concerning animal sacrifices, anointing oil, perfumes and special garments for the priests. After these instructions, Jehovah handed him "two tables of stone, written with his own finger.

This "Law of Moses" was not unique. The Babylonian King Hammurabi has received a similar code of laws from his god around 1900 BC, some four hundred years before Moses. While the Atlanteans and the Sumerian civilization had received laws centuries before Hammurabi.

Q' lypse
31st August 2013, 09:44 PM
In the meantime, due to the great delay of "forty days," the people, fearing that Moses was dead, made "a golden calf to guide them. The calf, representing the Age of Taurus and their association with Egypt, was a tremendous affront to Jehovah, who had instructed them to sacrifice rams, representing the new Age of Aries. When Jehovah became aware of the golden calf, he threatened to "consume" them, but Moses convinced him not to do so, and "the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do :shock: unto his people. lol lol lol

Thus Moses, like Noah and Abraham had to counsel Jehovah, an act which happened on several occasions. It's a good thing that Moses was a fast talker, or else the Hebrews would have been wiped out in one fell swoop of Jehovah's mighty anger!

haahahahaa

Q' lypse
2nd September 2013, 10:15 PM

When Moses and Joshua came back to camp, Moses was so upset that he broke the "stone tables" Jehovah had given him, then melted and ground the statue of the calf into powder, poured in water and made the people drink it!

I don't imagine they enjoyed drinking their gold and ash cocktail one bit! Moses then had three thousand people put to death, but prayed for his brother Aaron, asking Jehovah to spare him, even though it was the artistic Aaron who had actually formed the calf.
The next day Moses asked forgiveness for the people, but Jehovah "plagued" them, saying "I will not go up in the midst of thee, lest I consume thee in the way.
Joshua later confirmed that Jehovah would not forgive their sins. After Moses told the people about Jehovah's anger, he set up a tent "afar off," so anyone seeking counsel had to go outside the camp.
The people watched Moses, and whenever he entered, a "cloudy pillar [transporter beam] descended and stood at the door of the tent, and the Lord talked with him face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. This personal contact, however, is contradicted when Jehovah stated that "no man shall see me and live," a precaution meant to prevent them from making unto him any "graven images. Or perhaps he did not want his followers to see that he was a reptition!

Q' lypse
2nd September 2013, 10:16 PM
Whenever Moses left the tent, Joshua remained to minister to all who came. Moses was then instructed to make two new "stone tables" for Jehovah to write upon, so once again he climbed the mountain, and the "Lord descended in the cloud and stood with him.
Moses remained there another forty days and forty nights, without eating or drinking. When he finally descended his "skin shone" so brightly that he had to "veil his face. Was this radiation'?

Ghana-chan
3rd September 2013, 10:40 AM
did you ever met directly with moses joshua or osho or whoever similar? why you know?

Q' lypse
7th September 2013, 09:42 PM
did you ever met directly with moses joshua or osho or whoever similar? why you know?

I don't quite understand anything you say, whats up with you?

Q' lypse
7th September 2013, 09:43 PM

Moses instructed the people, who had donated supplies for the "tabernacle," and worked with them to prepare it and its furnishings. When it was completed, thirteen months after they had left Egypt, the elaborate structure was finally raised! The Bible explains the exciting event:
"A cloud covered the tent and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle. And Moses was not able to enter into the tent because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle. And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel went onward in all their journeys: but if the cloud were not taken tip, then they journeyed not till the day that it was taken up. For the cloud of the Lord was upon the tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all the journeys.

This "cloud covering" (forcefield from the craft) was not an occasional occurrence, the Bible says: "whether it were two days or a month, or a year, that the cloud tarried upon the tabernacle, the children of Israel abode in their tents, and journeyed not; but when it was taken up [the craft ascended], they journeyed.

Q' lypse
7th September 2013, 09:44 PM
Centuries earlier, the immortal "thrice-born" Thoth/Hermes Trismigistis had also received stone tables written by the finger of a "god" and

the Egyptians had used a structure similar to the Hebrew "tabernacle" for their "mystery schools." They even had similar utensils and an "ark of the covenant," which they carried on staves.

The Hindus of India also had an "ark," which they called "argha."

Q' lypse
11th September 2013, 04:22 PM

The "rods" of Moses and Aaron also had magical powers. The "rod" of Moses became a serpent, brought pestilences, parted the Red Sea, caused water to pour out of rocks and brought locusts.
When the Hebrews fought against Amalek, Moses held his "rod of God" in his hands, and when he "held up his hands Israel prevailed and when he let down his hands, Amalek prevailed," and when his hands became too heavy, Aaron and Hur held them up for him until the sun went down."
After Aaron's rod "brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds, it was kept in the "ark of the covenant" as a sacred item.

Were these magical rods a type of laser guns?

Q' lypse
11th September 2013, 04:25 PM
THE ART OF SACRIFICING

After Aaron and his sons were sanctified by an eight-day consecration, Aaron prepared a special sacrifice, consisting of it calf, a goat and a bull, which he placed beside the "burnt sacrifice of the morning." When he did so, "the glory of the Lord appeared unto all the people and there came a fire out from before the Lord, and consumed upon the alter [beamed up] the burnt offering and the fat.
Shortly after that, two of Aaron's four sons "burned strange fire," that is they put the wrong kind of incense in their censers. For this they were "devoured" by Jehovah, who then instructed Aaron and his two remaining sons not to drink "wine or strong drink" when they went into the temple. :hopelessness:

The death penalty is pretty severe for burning the wrong kind of incense, but such were the laws of Jehovah, who also prescribed death for such things as "cursing, blasphemy, hitting or cursing one's parents, lying with a beast, men lying together, working on the Sabbath, having a familiar spirit or a wizard, and selling holy things or using part of the holy tithes. Jehovah had even given them laws on selling and buying slaves and selling their own daughters into slavery."'
:D:D:D:D:D

Q' lypse
15th September 2013, 03:41 PM

He required several different kinds of sacrifices and offerings, called: "sin, peace, trespass, thanksgiving, memorial, vow, oil, drink, and vegetable."
Preparing the sacrificial animals was a monumental task! At the "dedication of the altar," for instance, the Bible says: "All the oxen for the burnt offering were twelve bullocks, the rams twelve, the lambs of the first year twelve, with their meat offering: and the kids of the goat for sin offering twelve. And all the oxen for the sacrifice of the peace offerings were twenty and four bullocks, the rams sixty, the goats sixty, the lambs of the first year sixty."

That's quite a barbecue! :D:D:D:D
But then there was quite a "host" of astronauts to feed! The Bible says: "The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Sier unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints."

How many of them were in the large "mothership" and how many were in the smaller "shuttle craft" that hovered over the "tabernacle," is undetermined.

hmmmmm

Q' lypse
19th September 2013, 03:54 PM

So, it appears that Jehovah and his "host" had a comfortable "tabernacle" in which to beam down, a fully-equipped priest to minister to him, and twenty-two thousand servants to do their cooking, but what about the food itself? I always imagined that sacrificing an animal meant throwing the entire beast upon the altar, then setting it on fire. And this may have happened on rare occurrences, but it was not the norm. Jehovah instructed that the animal he "young and without blemish, then skinned and gutted, with these "unclean" portions taken "without the camp to be burned.

"They were considered to be so "unclean" that the one who did the burning had to "wash his clothes and bathe his flesh in water," before returning to camp." The animal was then "flayed and cut into pieces and the fat removed." Even the turtledoves and young pigeons: were "plucked" with the wings "cleaved," although the rest of their body was left in one piece.

The instructions for offering a lamb were: "the whole rump, it shall he take off hard by the backbone. So the animal was skinned, flayed and de-boned, making the sacrifice fit for a king, or an astronaut! And although it was called a "burnt offering," it was not burned, but merely cooked. A distinction is made when it is "wholly burned and not to be eaten."
lol lol lol ;););)
Special instructions were also given for washing the meat, the cooking vessels and the cleanliness of the cooks. The offering was also to be "seasoned with salt." ;););)

These are some of Jehovah's recipes:
"He shall offer with the sacrifice of unleavened cakes mingled with oil, and unleavened wafers anointed with oil, and cakes mingled with oil, of fine flour, fried.
"And when any will offer a meat offering unto the Lord, his offering shall be of fine flour; and he shall pour oil upon it, and put frankincense thereon.
"If thy oblation be a meat offering baken in a pan, it shall be of fine flour unleavened, mingled with oil. Thou shalt part it in pieces, and pour oil thereon.
"The meat offering shall be two tenth deals of fine flour mingled with oil, an offering made by fire unto the Lord for a sweet savor; the drink offering shall be of wine."
"And with the one lamb, a tenth deal of flour mingled with the fourth part of an hin of beaten oil; and the fourth part of an hin of wine for a drink offering.
"No meat offering, which ye shall bring unto the Lord, shall be made with leaven; for ye shall burn no leaven, nor any honey, in any offering of the Lord made by fire.
"As for the oblation of the firstfruits, ye shall offer them unto the Lord; but they shall not be burnt on the altar for a sweet savor... Thou shalt offer for the meat offering of thy firstfruits green ears of corn dried by the fire, even corn beaten out of full ears. And thou shalt put oil upon it, and lay frankincense thereon."
:concern::concern::concern::concern:
(eish, this is serious)

None of that sweet, fluffy stuff for them, just good old fried meat and wine! And of course they didn't want their fruit barbecued, but their corn (wheat) could be roasted!
;););)

They must have liked the food, for the Bible continually mentions how they enjoyed the "sweet savor! But even though these were called "freewill offerings," there was a dire consequences to anyone who did not make them:
"And ye shall eat neither bread, nor parched corn, nor green ears, until the selfsame day that ye have brought an offering unto your God.
"What man soever there be of the house of Israel, that killeth an ox, or lamb, or goat, in the camp, or that killeth it out of the camp, and bringeth it not unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, to offer an offering unto the Lord before the tabernacle of the Lord; blood shall be imputed unto that man; he hath shed blood; and that man shall be cut off from among his people.

Jehovah and his "host" did not eat all the sacrifices, a "remnant" was shared by Aaron and his sons and the Levites," but the other tribes were not allowed to eat them.

Q' lypse
22nd September 2013, 04:05 PM

Two years after leaving Egypt, the people, who were "numbered" to determine the strength of their "army," were described as "the stars of heaven for multitude; covering the face of the earth." They must have been quite a sight to behold: nearly three million people trekking across the desert. Such a group today would cause quite a stir, especially with the "pillar of the cloud" above them, the ornate, golden "ark of the covenant" leading the parade and the Levites struggling to carry the massive parts of the "tabernacle" upon their shoulders," because Levites "were not allowed to use wagons."

When some of the people complained about an arduous three-day journey without meat, "the fire of the Lord burnt among them and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp." The fire was not quenched until Moses prayed. When the people began to cry, Moses said, "I am not able to bear all this people alone, because it is too heavy for me." Jehovah answered: "Gather the seventy elders and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; they shall bear the burden of the people," and when his spirit "rested upon them, they prophesied.

Q' lypse
29th September 2013, 04:31 PM

After Jehovah placed "his spirit" upon the "seventy elders" chosen by Moses, he promised the people that he would give them "meat to eat for twenty days," but he did not tell them that it was a trick. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Even Moses was confused, asking, "Shall the flocks and the herds be slain for them?Jehovah answered: "Is the Lord's hand waxed short? Thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass unto thee or not!
Would the loving Omnipotent God of the entire universe of universes answer in such a sarcastic manner?

Then came a "wind from the Lord, and brought quails from the sea, two cubits high upon the face of the earth." The people gathered the quail "and while the flesh was yet between their teeth, ere it was chewed, the wrath of the Lord was kindled against the people, and the Lord smote them with a very great plague." :crushed::crushed::disturbed::chuncky:

He called the place "Kibroth-hattavah, because there they buried them that lusted." That's what I call a dirty trick! Couldn't he have just said "no," rather than giving them what they wanted then killing them for wanting it? Jehovah's "mercy seat" certainly didn't radiate much mercy!

Q' lypse
6th October 2013, 04:46 PM

In Paran, Jehovah instructed Moses to send men from each of the twelve tribes to search out the land of Canaan. When they returned, after forty days, they reported that the people there were too strong and the cities too fortified for them to conquer. Hearing this news, many of the people, became frightened and rebellious and wanted to return to Egypt; some of them even wanted to stone Moses and Aaron. Only Joshua and Caleb, who "had another spirit" with them, were confident. Jehovah appeared before all the people, furious and desiring to "smite them with pestilence" and to "disinherit" them. Moses calmed and counseled him, :shock: :D :D but Jehovah, still filled with vengeance against "the evil congregation that had murmured against him," pronounced that none of the adults except Moses, Aaron, Joshua and Caleb would be allowed to enter the promised land of Canaan.

So, instead of progressing onward, they turned back, and for the next forty years wandered in the "great and terrible, waste-howling wilderness," which Jeremiah later described as "a land of deserts and of pits; a land of drought, and of the shadow of death; that no man passed through, and where no man dwelt." While they were being punished, one year for each of the forty days that they had searched the land of Canaan, Jehovah made it clear that he was waiting for all the elders to die.

Can you imagine spending forty years in a wasteland? The people had "manna" to eat, but how did the animals find sustenance in such a sparse area? Perhaps they too ate "manna!"

When the Levite, Korah, rebelled, Moses not only counseled Jehovah, but gave him a better idea on how to handle the situation. Jehovah, however, still killed two hundred fifty men in one day, then started it "plague" which was so had that Moses had to pray hard and Aaron had to burn incense in order to stop it. Fourteen thousand, seven hundred died. :05.18-flustered::05.18-flustered: (eish this guy :biggrin::biggrin: )..
When the Hebrews entered the desert of Zin, the people again rebelled because there was no water. Jehovah instructed Moses to smite a rock with his rod, but when Moses and Aaron did not properly sanctify Jehovah while doing so, they were told that they would not be allowed to go into the promised land either. " Thus only Joshua and Caleb, of the original three million Hebrews, were allowed to enter the long-awaited, promised land!

==========

Q' lypse
13th October 2013, 03:50 PM

CONQUERING THEIR ENEMIES

When the Hebrews were attacked by their enemies and taken prisoner by a Canaanite king, Jehovah helped them to "destroy the cities," with his technology. The Bible describes this assistance from the spacecraft: "God, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky, the eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, 'Destroy them.' Israel then shall dwell in safety alone.
Moses sang of Jehovah's greatness saying: "Fear and dread shall fall upon them; by the greatness of thine arm; by a mighty hand, and by a stretched out arm, and by great terrors, they shall be as still as a stone. Perhaps "mighty" referred to his capacity for violence! This display of technology was not new.

During the days of Abraham, the spacecraft had "rained upon Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from out of heaven [a nuclear bomb];" when Jacob and his family were escaping the defilers of Jacob's daughter, Dianh, their enemies did not pursue them because the "terror of God was upon the cities about them."
King David later heralded Jehovah's technological ability saying: "Let God arise; let his enemies be scattered as smoke is driven away; as wax melteth before the fire."
Isaiah said: "As birds flying, so will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem. He hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them; and the hills did tremble, and their carcasses were torn in the mist of the streets. He will hiss unto them from the end of the earth; and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly." What are these "stretched out" or "everlasting arms underneath" that "hiss" and "thrust out the enemy" and destroy them with "a blast of his nostrils?" Were they heat and force beams or some other type of particle beams? It is interesting that the word "arm" suggests being "armed" and having an "army." This same type of weaponry is described in great detail in the sacred books of India.

When Aaron was one-hundred-twenty-three, he died at Mount Hor, without even having seen the promised land." After mourning his death, the Hebrews journeyed from Mount Hor by way of the Red Sea to avoid Edom, the land that had been given to Esau, the son of Isaac and twin of Jacob. They knew that they were not to inhabit this land, but when they journeyed into the land of the Arnorites, descendants of Noah's son, Hang, who had been cursed, Jehovah "hardened" the king's spirit so they would battle. More of his Machiavellianism!!:glee::glee:: And he evidently plans to continue this ploy into our present age, for he states in a prophetic scripture: "I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle.... Then shall the Lord go forth and fight against those nations.... The God of heaven [shall] set up a kingdom. This a prediction of the One World Government? How can anyone possibly mistake this materially-minded "god" of war, violence and division for the loving Father God?

Q' lypse
21st October 2013, 04:19 PM

Either the Bible is very curt in its explanations, or Jehovah intuitively knew the exact moment of one's death, for in the case of both Aaron and Moses, he told them exactly when to die. With Aaron, one day he had instructed Moses, Aaron and Aaron's son, Eleazar, to climb Mt. Hor, where Moses stripped Aaron of his priestly garment and placed it on his son, and right on cue, Aaron died on the mountain top. Curious, since he had been well enough to climb the mountain; quite a feat for a hundred twenty-three-year-old man! In the case of Moses, he "went from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, and there he died."
Again it is curious that he was apparently in good health, not only able to climb the mountain, but the Bible also says: "his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated." Whatever the cause of his death, the people mourned his passing for thirty days. The Bible says: "There arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face."

Q' lypse
27th October 2013, 03:55 PM

When the Hebrews entered the promised land, under the leadership of Joshua and the Chief Priest, Phinehas, grandson of Aaron, Jehovah assisted them. As they approached the Jordan River, led by the priests carrying the "ark of the covenant," Jehovah parted the water, magnified Joshua in the sight of the people and sent an angel to bless him. After celebrating the "passover" in Gilgal, the distribution of manna ceased and the people began to eat "the fruit of Canaan."

Carrying the "ark" into battle, they conquered Jerico, Ai, Hazor and neighboring towns, brutally killing the people, their livestock and burning the towns. The Bible reports: "There was not a city that made peace with the children of Israel ... for it was of the Lord to harden their hearts."
Setting up the tent of the "tabernacle" at Shiloh, the Hebrews divided the territory they had conquered. The Bible doesn't mention that they had just disobeyed the majority of the Ten Commandments by carrying out these vicious acts of genocide. :glee::glee:;);) Another sanctuary was then set up in Gilgit, near Jerusalem.

Q' lypse
3rd November 2013, 03:10 PM

The Philistines not only ruled over the Hebrews for forty years, but also stole their most precious possession, the "ark of the covenant," but because it caused them such great pain, they only kept it for seven months. When the Hebrews gathered to celebrate its return, Jehovah killed fifty thousand and seventy of them because they dared to look into it! Can you imagine fifty thousand dead bodies'? (ehii :worked_till_5am::worked_till_5am::blue::blue: ).

The surviving Hebrews were faithful for twenty years, and finally, with the help of Jehovah's "great thunder [technology]," subdued the Philistines. Of this technological help, the Bible says: "The stars in their courses fought against the enemy with thunder and hailstones that discomfited and slew them with it great slaughter; that the Lord may do his strange work and bring to pass his strange act.''
These high-tech "blasts" would indeed appear as it "strange act" to the primitive Bedouin people!
When the last judge, Samuel, began to age, his sons ruled in his stead, but due to their evil ways, the Hebrews demanded a king. Jehovah warned against the evils of monarchy, but when they would not listen, he chose Saul, a "goodly man" who stood "higher than any of the people." After Jehovah put his spirit upon Saul and "gave him another heart," Samuel anointed him as the first Hebrew king.

Q' lypse
10th November 2013, 03:48 PM

When David was at death's door, he was provoked by Satan or Jehovah--the scriptures are contradictory, one indicating that Satan and Jehovah are the same person--to "number" the inhabitants. But when he did so, Jehovah sent a "plague" upon the people.
When seventy thousand people died, David, like Moses, pleaded with him not to be so harsh.

Q' lypse
17th November 2013, 04:47 PM

After David's death, his son Solomon donned the crown, and when Jehovah asked him what he wanted, Solomon answered: "Wisdom." Thus "Solomon's wisdom [knowledge] excelled the wisdom of all the children of the east country.

A point that is often missed is what Solomon actually did with his gift of "wisdom [knowledge]". He married foreign women; tolerated all religions, and encouraging unity. He surpassed the Hebrew idea of separatism by making foreign alliances; delegated authority to others; and hired foreign craftsmen (stone masons) to build the temple. He was not narrow minded, arrogant or exclusive, and had a great appreciation for craftsmanship. But these qualities greatly displeased Jehovah; broad-mindedness and free thinking are always a threat to a dictator.
JEHOVAH

(Jehovah don suffer ;);) lol)

Q' lypse
24th November 2013, 05:09 PM

Because Jehovah was against the monarchial system, he did not speak directly through the kings, but through the prophets, who became their advisors. Many of the early prophets wrote books that have since been Iost. Most of the prophets were dignified and well accepted by the kings, although Hanai and Micaiah were imprisoned for their dire predictions. But the most colorful of all the prophets, Elijah, "clad in a hairy mantle,"
was a thorn in the side of the rich kings with their elaborate palaces. The wicked King Ahab and his wife Jezebel, who, around 900 BC, tried to implant the worship of Ba'al, threatened to kill all the prophets, causing Elijah to seek refuge in a cave, where he was fed by a raven.
He was later fed by an angel who told him to "stand upon the mount before the Lord."

As Jehovah passed by with a "strong wind that broke the rocks into pieces and caused an earthquake," his voice, instructed Elijah to anoint a king over Syria and Israel, stating that he still had seven thousand faithful souls in Israel who had not bowed to Ba'al. Performing many "miracles," Elijah brought a child back to life, parted the waters and brought fire from heaven to consume a captain and his army. As a grand finale, after "parting the Jordan River, he ascended into heaven in a "chariot of fire!
When Elijah was "taken up in a chariot [spacecraft]," the people had a curious reaction. Not understanding what had happened, they began to look for him, "lest the spirit of the Lord hath taken him up and cast him upon some mountain or into some valley."

Why would they make this assumption unless they had previously encountered this difficulty? Does this remind you of today's "abduction" claims, in which people are taken into a craft, then returned in some remote place? This was mentioned again in the New Testament when Philip was taken up and set

Quophi Aletse
24th November 2013, 07:42 PM
wow u dedicated paaa oooo ....

anyways been gone for a while .......

i miss this joint ...... wetin dey go on here koraaa these days?

Q' lypse
25th November 2013, 01:21 AM
yeah man, gotta keep it alive. Nothing is going on here. lol

By the way, Cutie says hi

Q' lypse
1st December 2013, 03:41 PM

The first writings of the prophets to be preserved were those of Amos and Hosea, who prophesied around 760 to 730 BC. Amos, the shepherd and naturalist, who was not trained by any of the schools for prophets, hailed Jehovah as the God of all nations and warned that the "covenant" with the Hebrews could be "broken."
Jehovah threatened to destroy Israel by fire, but Amos talked him out of it and Jehovah finally "repented" for his drastic thoughts.
Hosea, warning against social injustice, spoke of Jehovah's love, healing and forgiveness for his "betrothed Israel [his bride]." Later, however, Jehovah contradicted this lovely statement declaring that he had "divorced" Israel.
:miserable::D