PDA

View Full Version : Do aliens exist?

Crying Wind
18th July 2013, 10:28 AM
I think the possibility of alien civilisation is a lot more plausible than the notion of impossibility considering how vast the universe is.

Quophi Aletse
19th July 2013, 11:06 PM
yes ... there exist many physical life forms in physical universe experiencing and living their physical lives just as humans are doing on planet earth ...

the hubble telescope focused in on a minute portion in space and took a picture as far as the lens' depth of vision could reach which is very very small in comparing with the actual depth using the telescope as the origin .....

well the picture revealed billions if not trillion of galaxies..... and mind you each galaxy can have millions or lets us just say a lot of solar system..... all this from a tiny focused direction in space .....

it will seem arrogant for a human to think that human only exist in the universe with a trillion to the power trillion galaxies in it....

Q' lypse
20th July 2013, 06:48 AM
yes ... there exist many physical life forms in physical universe experiencing and living their physical lives just as humans are doing on planet earth ...

the hubble telescope focused in on a minute portion in space and took a picture as far as the lens' depth of vision could reach which is very very small in comparing with the actual depth using the telescope as the origin .....

well the picture revealed billions if not trillion of galaxies..... and mind you each galaxy can have millions or lets us just say a lot of solar system..... all this from a tiny focused direction in space .....

it will seem arrogant for a human to think that human only exist in the universe with a trillion to the power trillion galaxies in it....

i remember Tom Cruise saying, its beyond arrogance of humans to think we are the only ones in the Universe

Ghana-chan
25th September 2013, 11:03 AM
Yes they do. I was one alien. Changed my status. Now I am not alien but foreign resident.

Ghana-chan
25th September 2013, 11:04 AM
as a foreign resident I'm quite busy with egg laying.