View Full Version : Do we have a soul?

Crying Wind
3rd July 2013, 11:59 PM
I don't think so.

Quophi Aletse
4th July 2013, 05:20 PM
I don't think so.

who or what is the we that has ....

who or what is the we that has a soul????

Neo
5th July 2013, 06:37 AM
who or what is the we that has ....

who or what is the we that has a soul????

FAIL, FAIL FAIL

At least we know who they are now. lol. Answering questions with questions, thread pirates!

what is the "we"?
what is soul?
what is what?
what is do?
what is "a" ?

By the time we finish answering these question will there be any more time left to discuss the actual question?

lol You and Qlypse are funny Soweto warriors.. haha

Q' lypse
7th July 2013, 03:57 PM
FAIL, FAIL FAIL

At least we know who they are now. lol. Answering questions with questions, thread pirates!

what is the "we"?
what is soul?
what is what?
what is do?
what is "a" ?

By the time we finish answering these question will there be any more time left to discuss the actual question?

that is why these threads will remain dead looooooooooooooooooool

Quophi Aletse
19th July 2013, 11:15 PM
FAIL, FAIL FAIL

what is the "we"?
what is soul?
what is what?
what is do?
what is "a" ?

hahahahahahahahaha ...... neo, the structure and understanding within the question begets the question i asked ......

do we have a body??? of course we do but that implies the temporary nature of the body if you look at the question carefully because eternity/infinity itself self is and cannot be possessed by something else. Well it is now common knowledge of the eternal quality of the soul, religion talks about burning in hell for eternity or in heaven for eternity etc.

so now you can see how that begot the interesting question of who or what is possessing the soul as implied in crying wind's question.

lololololol

Quophi Aletse
19th July 2013, 11:16 PM
that is why these threads will remain dead looooooooooooooooooool

lolololololol.