PDA

View Full Version : Where is the line between insanity and creativity?

Crying Wind
2nd July 2013, 05:35 AM
Sometimes we have to transcend the borders of sanity into the realm of the unknown which can offer delightful surprises...

What do you think?

Q' lypse
2nd July 2013, 09:06 AM
what is sanity exactly?

Neo
3rd July 2013, 06:16 AM
what is sanity exactly?

Another FAIL

Do we see a pattern here? Or you are just a destructive philosopher from Soweto. Ah aba. You complicate simple things massa.

If we all started questioning:

1. What is "insanity" exactly?
2. What is "creativity" exactly?
3. What is "Line" exactly?
4. What is "between" exactly?

See we get nowhere?

Lol, bro Qlypse that's how you have always danced around topics. Offer us some of your rich knowledge on these deep topics - If anyone is qualified to talk about such stuff it is you - so stop this Kwaku Ananse Ntikuma games.

Q' lypse
3rd July 2013, 11:33 AM
Another FAIL

Do we see a pattern here? Or you are just a destructive philosopher from Soweto. Ah aba. You complicate simple things massa.

If we all started questioning:

1. What is "insanity" exactly?
2. What is "creativity" exactly?
3. What is "Line" exactly?
4. What is "between" exactly?

See we get nowhere?

Lol, bro Qlypse that's how you have always danced around topics. Offer us some of your rich knowledge on these deep topics - If anyone is qualified to talk about such stuff it is you - so stop this Kwaku Ananse Ntikuma games.

Neo, your face you hear me......looooool..

Yes, that is how it should start by questioning the basics before we all start blabbing on about how much we know. Its all just a display and bombastic show off of intellectual masturbation. People, average people don't usually do this. But in order to get to a truth there is an application of reason and comprehension which is needed in order to reach TRUTH's door.

I am talking about Dialectics. Socrates thrived on this. And this pissed off those who thought they knew it all. Because the moment you apply dialectics, a conversation and deep think starts, you feel me? You don't wanna get bored, you wanna chew bubble gum, you don't wanna flex some brain muscles to search for the core of truth? aahhh