PDA

View Full Version : What's your opinion of Chinese Businessmen?

toafrica
15th May 2013, 05:27 AM
We are China-Africa Business Platform (http://www.toafrica.net/Category_264/Index.aspx) www.toafrica.net, we want to know if you like Chinese Businessmen and the prodcuts made in China.

If you like Chinese prodcuts, you could visit www.toafrica.net, this is a vaster B2B website, you could find many home appliances with the brand LEADDER like DVD player, speaker, air conditioner, solar system, mobile, TV, PC, just to see, maybe you will be amazed by the cheap product.

Any more question, you could contact me: email xiaofen.ding@toafrica.net, skype nathalie_251

Ghana-chan
4th July 2013, 09:01 AM
Well, honestly. It's impossible to communicate with Chinese, because they only speak Chinese, nothing else. That's what I found in my language school, where found fellows from many countries. It's possible to communicate with people from every continent today, exept with those from China (with the exception of Honkong). The Chinese can't speak any foreign international languages. I think, that is what frustrates the Chinese themselves most.

toafrica
8th July 2013, 10:24 AM
First, thank you for your reply, but I think you have some mistake with Chinese people, many chinese could speak English, French and so on. As me, I can speak English, french and chinese. And I'm a Chinese girl, I invite you to come to China, then you will know us well. And the brand LEADDER (http://www.toafrica.net) is very famous in Ghana, this is produced by Chinese. Sorry for my word if there is some wrong.

Q' lypse
8th July 2013, 04:42 PM
im in China. Is this company in all provinces?

Ghana-chan
9th July 2013, 09:14 AM
With respect to toafrica: yes, well I know them well. I met this kind of few educated Chinese also, in univ., since a long time. But the fact is that the broad number of general people cannot join the international community because of a lack of international language skills (mostly English). Even basic skills. This affects also business people. There is still much to do I think. You said: "And I'm a Chinese girl, I invite you to come to China, then you will know us well." Well, I'm quite close and can come over quite quickly, if I want." But I don't talk any Chinese, sorry. ;-)

Ghana-chan
16th July 2013, 06:30 AM
Hello! I'm waiting now. Where is my pomised invitation to China?

Ghana-chan
16th July 2013, 06:45 AM
I'm really waiting now. I want to eat dog meat soup (no joke), see the great firewall and meet Chinese girls. So invite me and I come to DPRC. Beside the regular interests there is much else to d I think. Greetings, with repect.

Q' lypse
16th July 2013, 10:12 AM
Ghana-chan, are you talking to me?

Quophi Aletse
19th July 2013, 09:43 PM
make them chinese business men demma eyes sweet demma china ..... lolololol

Ghana-chan
25th July 2013, 12:11 PM
Ghana-chan, are you talking to me?

respected o'lypse, if you are what you seem to be, I would be glad to get introduced to you one day.

Q' lypse
25th July 2013, 07:46 PM
make them chinese business men demma eyes sweet demma china ..... lolololol

hahahahaa, ur head top wai

Q' lypse
25th July 2013, 07:48 PM
respected o'lypse, if you are what you seem to be, I would be glad to get introduced to you one day.

what have u heard about me? don't believe the hype oo, :05.18-flustered:

Ghana-chan
25th September 2013, 11:12 AM
well. I'm still waiting for my invitation to China. But it didn't come.