PDA

View Full Version : Snake crawls out of a woman's vjj during a deliverance session-video( graphic !!!!)

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
8th May 2013, 11:48 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwq6em_video-snake-crawls-out-of-woman-s-private-part-during-deliverance-session_webcam?ralg=int.behavior-only#from=playrelon-1

LORD HAVE MERCY !!! I'm OFFICIALLY A CATHOLIC PRIEST !!!:hopelessness:

Q' lypse
8th May 2013, 04:22 PM
wtf is goin on here? :jaded:

Quophi Aletse
8th May 2013, 04:58 PM
cheiiii .... diabolo paa be this .........

lololololololololololololol

these women need to be educated on how their wombs and 3tw3 no be place where to cultivate an ecosystem with snakes and trees and lions roaming about in there ......

go to the zoo or nature to see such things and keep it out of there ....

tweaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
8th May 2013, 04:59 PM
wtf is goin on here? :jaded:

scary ish. A'int going downtown nomo'.. who knows what is gon' come out next. A shark ? smdh

Neo
8th May 2013, 07:31 PM
wtf.. this is scary as hell. Stopped going downtown long time ago when some stuff sprinkled into my eye and nearly got me blind.. Now snakes.. i shall flee..

Q' lypse
9th May 2013, 08:07 AM

these women need to be educated on how their wombs and 3tw3 no be place where to cultivate an ecosystem with snakes and trees and lions roaming about in there ......

tweaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

u r crazy, loooooooool. this is not a funny matter but uve cracked me up paa. hahahahaa...
what r u tryin to say though, they've been harvesting snakes in there? How?

Q' lypse
9th May 2013, 08:09 AM
scary ish. A'int going downtown nomo'.. who knows what is gon' come out next. A shark ? smdh

lmao, u guys r killin me here, loooool, next tym a premere snake or daabo daabo duck will pop out, lol

Q' lypse
9th May 2013, 08:09 AM

lmao, u guys r killin me here, loooool, next tym a premere snake or daabo daabo duck will pop out, lol

Q' lypse
9th May 2013, 08:11 AM
wtf.. this is scary as hell. Stopped going downtown long time ago when some stuff sprinkled into my eye and nearly got me blind.. Now snakes.. i shall flee..

Neo paa, u made a woman squirt and u dey run away? aaahh!I blame the hot mama's on these forums for not educating some of the gods of this village. The biggest blame going to that chic-woman Cutie :boxing:, yaawa woman

CuTiEbABy
10th May 2013, 12:28 AM
Neo paa, u made a woman squirt and u dey run away? aaahh!I blame the hot mama's on these forums for not educating some of the gods of this village. The biggest blame going to that chic-woman Cutie :boxing:, yaawa woman

Hahhahhaa blame who? u paa, how do u force a horse to drink water from the stream after pulling it there.

I cant force them oooo...they have to avail themselves for nkyerekyere paa...I mean better schooling....otherwise e go be yawa business dey go do

lololololol

CuTiEbABy
10th May 2013, 12:29 AM

tweaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

hahahahahahha Quophi paaaaa......I cant stop laughing after reading what you wrote.....wo ny3 correct