PDA

View Full Version : The After-Wife by Lexi Davis

Fashion Yaa
7th December 2010, 06:37 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGpQ8kU13qdtJ6FNtMvJVdWI0y8lSmS zu09ttNRG4nqMIarSucFA

This book is fabulous. When the president of my book club decided on this book, a bunch of us complained that the author is not established and the cover would lead you to think it just another "urban" novel. Well, it is non of those.

The book weaves fantasy that can match JR Tolkken's HOBBIT masterpieces and can go toe to to with the real world time travels of CS Lewis's NARNIA classics. The lessons to be learned in this book are that escaping a past is not as easy as walking the line as an upright productive member of society.

Neo
7th December 2010, 07:06 AM
I have to catch up with you dear. You read a lot, fast. Will check this out. cheers

Jaida
10th December 2010, 05:29 AM
I need to catch up with my novels, it's been a while, funny thing is, when u start, you can't put the books down. Thank you for all your book suggestions, i've read a number of your suggestions already. Great suggestions sis, thanks

Fashion Yaa
10th December 2010, 05:51 AM
Hiya Sis, you very welcome....glad you like the write ups. I totally see what you mean about putting down a good book....oh gosh do i know :) I'd like to get this forum to the point that publisher's will start donating free copies to us bookworms on here, we shall see
I need to catch up with my novels, it's been a while, funny thing is, when u start, you can't put the books down. Thank you for all your book suggestions, i've read a number of your suggestions already. Great suggestions sis, thanks