PDA

View Full Version : If you had to choose between your spouse and your child, who would you choose ?

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
5th April 2013, 12:13 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhJimunmjasFmohrAgvyekfbD63vIVp CulllMpfcbaCHc42zTz
................which one will be your ultimate choice and why?**

Q' lypse
22nd April 2013, 03:52 PM
i dont have kids but this one paa die3, it has to be the spouse unless she pisses u off or something... lol...

Neo
23rd April 2013, 12:47 AM
The child of course. The kid is your own blood.

Q' lypse
23rd April 2013, 01:30 AM
companionship, before the children, your spouse was. marriage vows say it all, stick together till the end

Fashion Yaa
23rd April 2013, 12:40 PM
Neither,
Its important to save yourself before you save your loved ones.

Quophi Aletse
4th May 2013, 01:05 AM
Neither,
Its important to save yourself before you save your loved ones.

True talk.... And to find urself in that situation implies prolong thinking and thoughts that attract such a situation or you are misinterpreting or looking at the situation with narrow mindedness...

monique.bliss10
5th May 2013, 03:18 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhJimunmjasFmohrAgvyekfbD63vIVp CulllMpfcbaCHc42zTz
................which one will be your ultimate choice and why?**

I don't totally understand why there is a need to choose. I think you need to be more specific here before posting that kind of question. Usually the answer is depend on a situation. I will not answer as the question is not specific.

Fashion Yaa
5th May 2013, 03:05 PM
The question scared me at first because like you suggested, LAWS of attraction definately come into play.

So I said to myself being that this question wasn't trying to be or asking us to be giving thorough analysis, then I will answer in kind.

But it forces a quick truth that may not reflect my humanity especially since I'm a christian and all my life sacrifice is seen as Godly...tough question believe me it was not easy to answer.

True talk.... And to find urself in that situation implies prolong thinking and thoughts that attract such a situation or you are misinterpreting or looking at the situation with narrow mindedness...