PDA

View Full Version : Marriage.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
4th April 2013, 10:25 PM
Is marriage obligatory,compulsory,mandatory,imperative,imperio us,requisite etc etc etc ?

Fashion Yaa
5th April 2013, 12:47 AM
For a African woman who is poor it is mandarory.
An educated African man it is a pre-requisit to moving up the ladder.
Marraige is compulsory for long life.

I just think it is good

Quophi Aletse
5th April 2013, 03:41 AM
if you choose to marry or get married make sure you put a lot of thought into it and understand the thoughts behind the thoughts behinds thoughts that are pushing you to get married.

and also seek to understand what love is and what love is not and not to confuse want and love and get married under "want" parading as love .....

marriage can be what ever u want it to be .......

conventionally it is a contract that was never to be broken that guarantees sex to the man and security to the woman within the patriarchy ....

but we are in 2013 ..... if you dont want to get married dont ...... exercise ur free will .... contemplate and critically think about such things and most importantly attend to ur feelings ... understand them ..... what anger means as well as what joy is communicating to ur awareness ....

Neo
5th April 2013, 07:59 AM
I don't have the looks to attract the most beautiful women so i would pay a gorgeous woman to have nice kids for me. I would pass on marriage. It is now a weapon used by women to bludgeon successful men into poverty. :congratulatory:

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
5th April 2013, 11:41 AM
I don't have the looks to attract the most beautiful women so i would pay a gorgeous woman to have nice kids for me. I would pass on marriage. It is now a weapon used by women to bludgeon successful men into poverty. :congratulatory:

:congratulatory:YES SIR !!!:loyal:

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
5th April 2013, 11:44 AM
For a African woman who is poor it is mandarory.
An educated African man it is a pre-requisit to moving up the ladder.
Marraige is compulsory for long life.

I just think it is good

Can you please throw more light on "An educated African man it is a pre-requisit to moving up the ladder."

Fashion Yaa
6th April 2013, 01:11 AM
Can you please throw more light on "An educated African man it is a pre-requisit to moving up the ladder."

I guess it applies in most westernized cultures in terms of the corporate elite. Men of power tend to be married, women of power tend to be single.

So a good example is Otumfuo, as you know he was based in UK, single and educated successfully .....allegedly he had a ultimatum from ahenfie that before he can ascend the thrown he has to marry a virgin girl and end things with his then UK based Ghanaian woman who also happened to be a single mother of 2.

Then again I could be wrong

I like how Quophi Aleste broke down marraige though forReal.

Fashion Yaa
7th April 2013, 08:18 PM
Describe the best marraige or relationship you have seen in your lifetime :

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
8th April 2013, 12:44 PM
Describe the best marriage or relationship you have seen in your lifetime :

My parents. Love ? in abundance. Patience? immeasurable.It's funny how we all lived under one roof but none of us kids, heard or saw them fight.Moms would say she is mad at pops but will still crack a joke for pops to laugh,make him his favorite aubergine stew with yams....Then death had to fvck things up.

Q' lypse
21st April 2013, 01:16 PM
matter be this

Fashion Yaa
21st April 2013, 01:59 PM
My parents. Love ? in abundance. Patience? immeasurable.It's funny how we all lived under one roof but none of us kids, heard or saw them fight.Moms would say she is mad at pops but will still crack a joke for pops to laugh,make him his favorite aubergine stew with yams....Then death had to fvck things up.

I actually shed a tear when I read this. But I think death didn't sour the love, that love is a generational skill embedded in you siblings. So lucky you are to have that seed planted in real time by blood......#REALlove

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
22nd April 2013, 01:18 PM
I actually shed a tear when I read this. But I think death didn't sour the love, that love is a generational skill embedded in you siblings. So lucky you are to have that seed planted in real time by blood......#REALlove

More reason why some of us are battling with the "M" thing.

Q' lypse
22nd April 2013, 03:33 PM
whistling.......

Fashion Yaa
23rd April 2013, 12:36 PM
More reason why some of us are battling with the "M" thing.

I see what you mean, well perhaps its good cuz it will be that much sweeter when you meet a person who has that realLove skill.