PDA

View Full Version : Abusive Men

Seductive
27th February 2013, 01:44 PM
Why are some men abusive!What joy does it bring u to beat up your woman or girl friend?No matter how bad she is,u cant take your problems out on her!!!I want to know why ???????

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
27th February 2013, 03:19 PM
Why are some men abusive!What joy does it bring u to beat up your woman or girl friend?No matter how bad she is,u cant take your problems out on her!!!I want to know why ???????

ABUSIVE MEN BE IT PHYSICAL,MENTAL OR EMOTIONAL ARE PUNKS IMO.Why wont these punks take it out on men their size ? How about we look at abusive women who beat on their men knowing that the man will not hit back ?

Quophi Aletse
27th February 2013, 11:25 PM
ABUSIVE MEN BE IT PHYSICAL,MENTAL OR EMOTIONAL ARE PUNKS IMO.Why wont these punks take it out on men their size ? How about we look at abusive women who beat on their men knowing that the man will not hit back ?

the same with abusive women ...... man or woman is not the problem here but the heart of the human being which produces and manifest abuse to another...... lack of love can lead to many manifestations including the abuse and its many forms.

love is the answer!!. And i dont mean WANT which is for the most part what most of us mean when we say i love you or mean when we are in love(we are in want of someone).

true love is the ansa.

as apostle paul wrote to the church of corinth, some of the attributes of the infinite attributes of love are

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

love is freedom, love is limitless, love is inclusive, love is all.

let being our true selves(unconditional love) the most important in our lives and not chasing coins or keeping up with the joneses .... it really solves every problem and this is a collective undertaking for we are all one.