PDA

View Full Version : The funniest thing...

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
26th February 2013, 01:40 PM
I was at an indoor tournament this weekend with a colleague watching a Boys U7 game featuring my colleague's son. During one of the games, a coach yelled out to one of his players who was playing defense "Push Up, Push Up". The child went to the floor and did a push up,whiles in the process, the opposing team scores.The kid runs to the coach and says "see what you did" One of the funniest things I have ever seen on the soccer field.

Q' lypse
26th February 2013, 03:05 PM
looooooooooooooool, the blessings of life, kids go kill pesin

ajbabe
26th February 2013, 10:34 PM
hahahahahaha..eno be the kids fault na

CuTiEbABy
27th February 2013, 12:22 AM
Hahahahaaaa aaaawww poor kid

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
7th March 2013, 06:12 PM
When my brother was about 6 or 7, he was at a baseball game with my mom. Before “Hosay Can You Sing” was sung, he announced that he had to go to the bathroom. So, he and my mom went off. It wasn’t until just before the game started that they returned, my mom laughing her head off. After she dropped him off at the bathroom, she waited for quite awhile before he finally came out. When she asked him what took him so long, he answered, “I couldn’t sit down, because ‘Hosay Can You sing’ was playing!”

CuTiEbABy
8th March 2013, 01:37 AM
Hmm and how old were you that you can remember this story so well like you were there ;).........."hosay" paaa

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
8th March 2013, 04:25 AM
Hmm and how old were you that you can remember this story so well like you were there ;).........."hosay" paaa

i'll pretend i'm reading this

Q' lypse
8th March 2013, 08:18 AM
i'll pretend i'm reading this

eish, hehehehehe

Fashion Yaa
8th March 2013, 11:28 AM
I couldn't sit down....aw a patriotic tike :)