PDA

View Full Version : Twin saga

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
26th February 2013, 06:15 AM
Twin sisters Amanda and Amara you have known since high school. You had a thing for Amanda the younger twin but you were dating Amara.You are in love with Amara but Amanda is always the girl in your dreams. Amara traveled to Europe for two weeks,Amanda invited you to a party where ermm you ended up doing the nasty. They say twins are telepathic right ? So Amara on her return out of the blue, asked what you have been doing with her sister in her absence,you LIE conveniently. "Nothing she called to ask how i'm doing since you are not here to keep me sane" you said to her.

"Aww baby,come here" muah muah on your fore head,you make out. You tell her how much you love her and missed her.

Meanwhile the Amanda connection is still intact,you creep into her bed once a while,you know it's soo bad but feels soo good. You say to yourself NO MAS,I have to be true to my woman and make things right. No more JUMP OFF. You tell Amanda, enough !

A night out with Amara,she tells you you are about to be a dad. You jump up with joy. 2 weeks later,you propose to her,you know, the getting on one knee with tears in your eyes and all,holding out that sparkling stud,you do the " will you marry me routine... she says YES

Amara tells you she had a dream and in the dream her sister was pregnant,you blurt out " impossible" Amara looks at you and smiles, "it's just a dream" she says.

5 months later Amanda tells you she has a bun in the oven and you are responsible. KNOCKED UP ? say what ? at this time of the day? huh ? gracious lord !!!

What do you do ?

by the way i'm not the protagonist in this drama****

CuTiEbABy
27th February 2013, 12:19 AM
Say whattttttt.......You are screwed BIG TIME.......

By the way Pope, you think its not you.

Fashion Yaa
27th February 2013, 05:20 AM
Mobutu se se sekou married two sisters so why not go that route

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
28th February 2013, 02:50 AM
Mobutu se se sekou married two sisters so why not go that route
you mean you would marry both sisters ? smh lol