PDA

View Full Version : John Pantsil can take me to court…I insist he had sex in camp

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
22nd February 2013, 01:25 PM
http://sportsinghana.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/John-Paintsil-in-trouble.jpgKumasi-based football enthusiast and social commentator Appiah Kofi popularly known as Appiah Stadium has dared Black Star defender John Paintsil to drag him to court and he will also face query from the International Criminal Court (The Hague) for causing financial loss to the state during the just ended AFCON staged in South Africa.
Ghana defender John Paintsil has threatened to drag Kumasi-based football enthusiast Appiah Stadium to court for making false claims against him.

Appiah alleged that the veteran was responsible for bringing women to the Black Stars camp during the three-week tournament in South Africa. To him this culminated in the team’s poor output at the AFCON.

Speaking on PEACE POWER SPORTS on Peace FM, the renowned radio caller, dared John Pantsil and his fun club to summon him in court and he is well prepared to face them.

“If John Paintsil says he will take me to court he should. The court room is never locked; the only time court is locked is in the evening when the ‘watchmen’ are there to guard the place. I will never believe John Paintsil and his supporters can drag me to court. I am ready to sue him as well in the International Criminal Court in The Hague.

“..After receiving a whooping amount of money, John Paintsil couldn’t abstain from sex but used the few days in South Africa for a National assignment to have sexual intercourse in camp. If I want someone to drag me to court never mention John Pantsil,” he said.

http://sportsinghana.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Appiah-Stadium.jpg
Appiah Stadium
Appiah Stadium who still affirms on his allegation said he saw the defender ushering the girls to the hotel where the team based in South Africa.

“With my own eyes I saw about five to six spunky and spiffy ladies John brought to the hotel. I wanted to call one but she shunned me. One of them (the Ladies) is a Ghanaian and the others are from South Africa. They (Ladies) told me they were there because of John Paintsil and Asamoah Gyan. So they (the Girls) confirmed to me that they are there because of Asamoah Gyan and John Pantsil,” he narrated.

Adding; “They (Asamoah Gyan and John Paintsil) had sex with the girls so they should spare us with the lies.”

The failure of the Black Stars to win the title which has remained elusive over the past 31-years, has drawn many interpretations with critics claiming some of the players indulged in sexual intercourse-which was in contravention of the camp rules and largely accounted for the poor performance.

The allegations against Pantsil’s personality have angered the former Fulham man who has vowed to redeem his image.