PDA

View Full Version : Protection

Infamous
15th December 2012, 04:11 PM
As the festive season is upon us...Accidents take seconds to happen but suffering lasts a life time...HELMETS and CONDOMS should be worn on the appropriate HEADS during the respective RIDES.. Especially on VEHICLES that don't belong to YOU....Y'all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! :witless:

Q' lypse
15th December 2012, 05:38 PM
hehehehehhee

CuTiEbABy
15th December 2012, 05:53 PM
As the festive season is upon us...Accidents take seconds to happen but suffering lasts a life time...HELMETS and CONDOMS should be worn on the appropriate HEADS during the respective RIDES.. Especially on VEHICLES that don't belong to YOU....Y'all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! :witless:

Hahahaaa 3y3 asem oooo........but why go ride a vehicle that dont belong to you in the first place ;)? You will surely be :beaten:

hehehehe

ajbabe
15th December 2012, 08:24 PM

infamous paaa...hahahahahaha right tho

Q' lypse
16th December 2012, 01:44 PM
infamous paaa...hahahahahaha right tho

chalay aj, how b, i miss u paa oo. long time

ajbabe
16th December 2012, 10:05 PM
chalay aj, how b, i miss u paa oo. long time

awwww..miss u to..yeah longest time paaa.. i dey o. how u doing?

Q' lypse
17th December 2012, 08:44 PM
awwww..miss u to..yeah longest time paaa.. i dey o. how u doing?

mwah, me y3 ok oo. nsem no pii, but i dey paa