PDA

View Full Version : Pope Report ASAP

MegaMeister
15th October 2012, 07:29 PM
Bro, return calls small ahba.

CuTiEbABy
21st October 2012, 11:07 PM
Bro, return calls small ahba.

Bro, Pope is indisposed as of now....He will be back soon. In the meantime, I will convey your message to him.

Q' lypse
23rd October 2012, 10:39 PM
Bro, Pope is indisposed as of now....He will be back soon. In the meantime, I will convey your message to him.

ehiii

CuTiEbABy
24th October 2012, 12:37 AM
ehiii

Any problem? lolololol

Quophi Aletse
24th October 2012, 12:48 AM
ehiii

lololol .... e be like say mama awings dey devour the young pope oooo ......

mama sugar awings ...... abeg free the pope small oooo ... lolololol

Q' lypse
25th October 2012, 05:56 AM
Any problem? lolololol

I guess im back to my story telling mode. Let me tell you this story..

You know I grew up in Asafo, in a compound house, with my big family, uncles, aunts, cousins and grandparents. In that house right, there were only three people that had tv. My father, my uncle Agani (nickname) and one of the tenants downstairs (cant remember his name, he was a Muslim). My father is a neat strict guy so my cousins couldnt always come and watch tv in our living room, plus the reception wasn't great. If we were desperate one had to climb the roof and twist and turn the aerial. Those days it was those looooonng alomi on top the pole things. Agani on the other hand was an electrical man so he knew his stuff. He had good reception. We all used to flood his one room. His kids and us (the cousins). Some of these days were the mornings when GBC was having a good day, showing a movie (etc head of medusa) or cartoons (tom and jerry or looney tunes).

These mornings were also when Agani was getting his daily dose of 3tw3 breakfast from his wife. This single room was divided by a big thick curtain with a thick curtain rail. That other side was his bedroom or where the bed was. I remember s3 in those mornings whenever somebody came to knock looking for Agani because he was checking if he's finished repairing his pono blaster.....oh sorry i mean, ghetto blaster (you know those tapes/stereo) his wife, teacher Aggie would shout from behind the curtain, "he's not ready to come out, come back later,", "I will tell him you came to look for him" she was pissed pa pa.. Agani dey inside her heavenly hole, she was not only pissed that she couldnt moan and enjoy Agani's double bula (as one of my cousins used to label him) with all the kids watching Tom and Jerry or Medusa's head being chopped off but to come looking for Agani for your pono blaster, fuuuccckkk!!! Aden!!??

Enti sister Cutie, u r doing the same here. As if s3 Pope is seriously busy inside your workshop!!

MegaMeister
25th October 2012, 12:43 PM

You know I grew up in Asafo, in a compound house, with my big family, uncles, aunts, cousins and grandparents. In that house right, there were only three people that had tv. My father, my uncle Agani (nickname) and one of the tenants downstairs (cant remember his name, he was a Muslim). My father is a neat strict guy so my cousins couldnt always come and watch tv in our living room, plus the reception wasn't great. If we were desperate one had to climb the roof and twist and turn the aerial. Those days it was those looooonng alomi on top the pole things. Agani on the other hand was an electrical man so he knew his stuff. He had good reception. We all used to flood his one room. His kids and us (the cousins). Some of these days were the mornings when GBC was having a good day, showing a movie (etc head of medusa) or cartoons (tom and jerry or looney tunes).

These mornings were also when Agani was getting his daily dose of 3tw3 breakfast from his wife. This single room was divided by a big thick curtain with a thick curtain rail. That other side was his bedroom or where the bed was. I remember s3 in those mornings whenever somebody came to knock looking for Agani because he was checking if he's finished repairing his pono blaster.....oh sorry i mean, ghetto blaster (you know those tapes/stereo) his wife, teacher Aggie would shout from behind the curtain, "he's not ready to come out, come back later,", "I will tell him you came to look for him" she was pissed pa pa.. Agani dey inside her heavenly hole, she was not only pissed that she couldnt moan and enjoy Agani's double bula (as one of my cousins used to label him) with all the kids watching Tom and Jerry or Medusa's head being chopped off but to come looking for Agani for your pono blaster, fuuuccckkk!!! Aden!!??

Enti sister Cutie, u r doing the same here. As if s3 Pope is seriously busy inside your workshop!!

Ewurade Q'Lypse you kill me finish hahahahahahaha funny story

MegaMeister
25th October 2012, 12:44 PM
Medaase Cutiebaby. Bobo still hasn't returned my call, all the same thanks for conveying my message.

MegaMeister
25th October 2012, 12:46 PM

Eii tell me more haha possible devouring taking place.Holy Sacrament in progress hahahahahahaha

CuTiEbABy
26th October 2012, 04:35 AM

Quophi I no dey devour am yet ooo......but ibi say if I get am, I no go spare am koraa..........lololololololololol

CuTiEbABy
26th October 2012, 04:42 AM

Hahahhaaaa how is it the same oooo.....abeg bros, Pope no be busy inside my workshop ooo. Infact if he was busy inside there, I wont be here typing to you....for what purpose. I will be busy enjoying and screaming my head off.

Leave me be wai........

hahahahaa

CuTiEbABy
26th October 2012, 04:44 AM
Medaase Cutiebaby. Bobo still hasn't returned my call, all the same thanks for conveying my message.

Mega he said to tell you that he will call you as soon as he can. Unfortunately things are still not settled with him and so when they are, he will holla @ you. He says to tell you he is okay though.

Quophi Aletse
26th October 2012, 08:56 PM
Hahahhaaaa how is it the same oooo.....abeg bros, Pope no be busy inside my workshop ooo. Infact if he was busy inside there, I wont be here typing to you....for what purpose. I will be busy enjoying and screaming my head off.

Leave me be wai........

hahahahaa

no be u dey talk for here say u dey answer ur phone, checking ur emails, check ur mailbox, do online banking, etc during sex????

is posting on ghanavillage any different

tweaaaaa ......

#free_Pope

hahahahahahahaha

Q' lypse
27th October 2012, 07:03 AM

Leave me be wai........

hahahahaa

just as teacher Agge was able to contain her screams and the kofofo mechanics (as my cousin told me what they used to hear), she shouted at that person to come back later. So you think typing here here changes anything? Tweaaa, nipa te adie3 so. Apiit)), u dont fool me

Q' lypse
27th October 2012, 07:05 AM
Ewurade Q'Lypse you kill me finish hahahahahahaha funny story

Mega, nipa ni tym otherwise the stories i will spew here paa, chalay stop, whaaat

CuTiEbABy
29th October 2012, 02:11 AM
no be u dey talk for here say u dey answer ur phone, checking ur emails, check ur mailbox, do online banking, etc during sex????

is posting on ghanavillage any different

tweaaaaa ......

#free_Pope

hahahahahahahaha

Hahahaaaaa when did I say that? Quophi fri me so oooooooo wate........anyways, I no dey sit on top of another not Pope.....so abeg free me

Q' lypse
29th October 2012, 07:42 AM
.......anyways, I no dey sit on top of another not Pope.....so abeg free me kai, enie campaign

Q' lypse
29th October 2012, 07:43 AM
Mega he said to tell you that he will call you as soon as he can. Unfortunately things are still not settled with him and so when they are, he will holla @ you. He says to tell you he is okay though.

3dieben koaa na Pope 3yaa wontimi ans Mega's calls but he ans urs? ehii, nsem wo world

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
29th October 2012, 12:16 PM
How is it going Fam ?

CuTiEbABy
29th October 2012, 06:23 PM
How is it going Fam ?

hahahaa thank God you are finally back.......welcome home. You were dearly missed by..............

Quophi Aletse
29th October 2012, 07:52 PM
hahahaa thank God you are finally back.......welcome home. You were dearly missed by..............

u chop am finish in suumsum mu now u release am abi? hahahahahahahaha

CuTiEbABy
29th October 2012, 08:03 PM

Hahahaaaa ibi you wey I chop in sunsum....fri me so wai. I no dey chop in sunsun wai, ibi feeli feeli.

Q' lypse
29th October 2012, 08:08 PM

gyaa no, w3 di free now listen to her, twweaa

Q' lypse
29th October 2012, 08:10 PM

almost-- exactly how teacher Agge used to say when Agani came out of the curtains to ask his waitin customers whats up

CuTiEbABy
29th October 2012, 08:11 PM

herrrrr m3di de3ben? medi na wo gyina ho bi....mmttsseewwwwwwwww

lololololololol

Quophi Aletse
29th October 2012, 08:15 PM
Hahahaaaa ibi you wey I chop in sunsum....fri me so wai. I no dey chop in sunsun wai, ibi feeli feeli.

lolololol ..... odododiodio grape juice be that ...... lololol

Quophi Aletse
29th October 2012, 08:17 PM

lolololol ....... she don chop am use her ..... ah3m ...... twitwi fom like akok) abi .... lololololol

Q' lypse
30th October 2012, 04:44 PM
loooooooooooool