PDA

View Full Version : Heaven is Real

Kwame Nyame
13th October 2012, 12:23 PM
FYI: What Causes Near-Death Experiences?
POPULAR SCIENCE - NEW TECHNOLOGY, SCIENCE NEWS, THE FUTURE NOW | 10 OCTOBER 2012
http://pulse.me/s/e98tZ

Q' lypse
13th October 2012, 05:39 PM
yeeei science, when will you grow up? smfh

Q' lypse
13th October 2012, 10:31 PM
Posting this interview on behalf of Kwame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYZoX4N5_YQ&feature=share

MegaMeister
15th October 2012, 07:43 PM
I had one of such experiences when i was a lil boy after falling from a mango tree and fracturing my skull. I remember seeing this old man who walked me down some kind of alley,hugged me and told me to go through a door and never look back That's all i remember.

Kwame Nyame
15th October 2012, 09:32 PM
I had one of such experiences when i was a lil boy after falling from a mango tree and fracturing my skull. I remember seeing this old man who walked me down some kind of alley,hugged me and told me to go through a door and never look back That's all i remember.

There are spiritual exercises you can practice daily that can help you to meet this old man through the same door. You can do it without falling and breaking your skull.
Sometime we leave the physical body unconsciously during accidents and are ushered back to into our physical shell because we have not completed our purpose on earth.
However,there are techniques taught by spiritual travellers that can assisted anyone interested in pulling back the curtains and visiting the inner worlds consciously while living here on the physical plane.
www.hearhu.org

Q' lypse
16th October 2012, 12:03 PM
Kwame let the hu rest haaba

Kwame Nyame
16th October 2012, 08:24 PM
Kwame let the hu rest haaba
Im only suggesting to Mega Meister that if he wants to return to that place and meet the old man who showed him through the door back to his physical body years ago after his accident, he can practice the spiritual exercise of singing HU,a love song to God.
www.hearhu.org

Q' lypse
16th October 2012, 10:33 PM
Bra Kwame nie