PDA

View Full Version : Oh my dayum

ajbabe
7th October 2012, 03:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s&feature=player_embedded#!

ajbabe
7th October 2012, 03:20 PM
ahahahahaha..oh my..singing abt food..hmmm...dayummmmmmmmm

Fashion Yaa
7th October 2012, 05:54 PM
Dayuuuuum dayuuum daaaaaymmm hehe
funny!

Quophi Aletse
7th October 2012, 06:26 PM
ahahahahaha..oh my..singing abt food..hmmm...dayummmmmmmmm

u can related abi lololololololololol ..... let us hear ur pizza song ..... oh dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum lolololol

Quophi Aletse
7th October 2012, 06:26 PM
Dayuuuuum dayuuum daaaaaymmm hehe
funny!

that autotune dayum dayum dayum bit was funny paa .... lolololol

Neo
7th October 2012, 08:11 PM
lol., this guy is foodian paa.. hahaha

ajbabe
7th October 2012, 10:31 PM
u can related abi lololololololololol ..... let us hear ur pizza song ..... oh dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum lolololol

ahahahahaha..ei how did u know i love pizaa?..herrrrr u dey stalk me?

Quophi Aletse
8th October 2012, 04:59 AM
ahahahahaha..ei how did u know i love pizaa?..herrrrr u dey stalk me?

no pope told me lolololololol

Fashion Yaa
8th October 2012, 12:49 PM
Someone should do one of Kelewele/nkat˙e......it equally is greasy n still a popular Ghana food

Fashion Yaa
8th October 2012, 12:51 PM
that autotune dayum dayum dayum bit was funny paa .... lolololol

For reals hehe haha, its so part of music these days Im almost forgetting its not unique ...its just funny how he does it hehehe

ajbabe
8th October 2012, 01:44 PM
no pope told me lolololololol

ohhhhhhhhh...ahahahhahahahaha...i will deal wit pope

Q' lypse
9th October 2012, 07:53 AM
I stopped watching it half way through. I can't watch something like this especially when the person singing or doing the video is obese shoving unhealthy down his throat? Are you kidding me? With Americas rate of obesity? Hell nah! Disgusting

Quophi Aletse
10th October 2012, 12:02 AM
I stopped watching it half way through. I can't watch something like this especially when the person singing or doing the video is obese shoving unhealthy down his throat? Are you kidding me? With Americas rate of obesity? Hell nah! Disgusting

lololol ..... i skipped through it koraa and caught the dayum dayum dayum autotune paa ..... it is just a video glorifying unhealthy fast food that blocks the cells of the body from naturally seeking alignment with source of their optimal state thereby making them highly susceptible to out of alignment states such as cancer, heart attacks , etc......

Quophi Aletse
10th October 2012, 12:05 AM
ohhhhhhhhh...ahahahhahahahaha...i will deal wit pope

remember when pope said that ur bottom power is the direct cause of the larger amounts of pizza u consume???? lololololol

ajbabe
10th October 2012, 12:38 AM
remember when pope said that ur bottom power is the direct cause of the larger amounts of pizza u consume???? lololololol

ahahahahahahahaha...oh pope..smh and you to..i will deal wit u 2..lolol

Q' lypse
10th October 2012, 07:42 AM

kai, loooool

Emmanueldinho
10th October 2012, 08:53 PM
Trust me these Americans are eating some unbelievable unhealthy crap. but go say something and they will make a joke about not having it in Africa or how this is america .