PDA

View Full Version : Bottom Power

ajbabe
4th October 2012, 02:54 PM

If you are a woman and you quietly envied all women blessed with curvy hips and buttocks, but your options were limited, good news - you don’t have to deal with the flat butt syndrome anymore.

There is an instant, easier way to possess the bigger butt you’ve always longed for; the hips and buttocks enhancers. Showbiz hits town to find out more about ‘hips and buttocks’, the breakthrough for women with less flesh around their butt.

Gone were the days when it was a woman’s pride to flaunt what many will describe as her natural assets. Today, as some men put it, the true beauty of a woman is what she looks like when she wakes up from bed in the morning, obviously with all the enhancers.

Modernity and perhaps, technology has moved the fashion world to dizzying heights pushing women to the brink in their quest to look like Barbie dolls or shall I say….princesses from fairy tale stories?

Indeed, for many people, body figure is the ultimate measure for beauty. But now there is the new vogue in town. If you can’t get real hips, just buy some. With just twenty Ghana cedis, you can own the butt you have always wanted! No more shapeless, flappy, saggy, droppy, bony butt! Welcome your rounder, bubbly, curvy bottom.

But some women say the modern trend of fashion has called for the artificial look. Ama Saah is a trader. She sells ladies under garments at the Odawna market. She tells us the ‘hips and buttocks’ are very well patronised during festive occasions. ‘Hips and buttocks’ come in varying sizes to suit every
woman's taste.

It is just pads fitted into the under garment and worn by a woman to add a little bit more flesh to just the right places. Some women tell us why other women would opt for these padded garments. On the streets, women stride around in tight fittings or skirts, drawing attention to their posterior features.

So, which of these women or celebrities could possibly be wearing ‘hips and buttocks’ enhancers? What about the men, who fancy women with enormous backsides? And are they able to tell if what they are fancying is real at all?

Perhaps, we are in the days when men should check vital statistics before taking a woman home if their interest is in the physical looks.

So, the next time you meet a lady at a party or concert, don’t get carried away by her physical beauty, because for all you know, she is artificial from head to toe --- artificial hair, artificial nails, eyelashes, makeup, fake breasts, bleached skin and for the men, your favourite backside could be borrowed to make that woman feel solid.

By the way, which part of the woman’s body is next to be enhanced? Your guess is as good as mine.

Ghana| Joy News Television| Gladys Owiredu

ajbabe
4th October 2012, 02:55 PM
lol

Quophi Aletse
5th October 2012, 10:24 PM
lol

abena bp ..... u want buy bp add to ur bp???? eiii abena double bp ... lolololol

CuTiEbABy
6th October 2012, 02:25 PM
abena bp ..... u want buy bp add to ur bp???? eiii abena double bp ... lolololol

As for you de333...........smh

Quophi Aletse
6th October 2012, 04:51 PM
As for you de333...........smh

is this jealousy to the fact that im not talking about ur bp??? :concern:

ajbabe
7th October 2012, 12:27 AM

ahahahahahahahahahaha...uuuuuuuuuuuuu

MegaMeister
25th October 2012, 12:58 PM
Ahuof3 w) store smh

CuTiEbABy
26th October 2012, 04:47 AM
is this jealousy to the fact that im not talking about ur bp??? :concern:

Quophi PLEASE oooooo..I beg you in the name of Jesus........dont switch gears this way......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Quophi Aletse
26th October 2012, 09:03 PM
Quophi PLEASE oooooo..I beg you in the name of Jesus........dont switch gears this way......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

hahahahahahahahaha ........ 3de3b3n? ...... me de3 answer the question and stop spinning around like a tonoo ... lololol

CuTiEbABy
29th October 2012, 02:07 AM
hahahahahahahahaha ........ 3de3b3n? ...... me de3 answer the question and stop spinning around like a tonoo ... lololol

Leave me alone ooo jorrrrrrrrr........besides I am spinning around because I be ahuof3 tonoo....nansins

Chapati
18th November 2012, 06:50 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CuTiEbABy
19th November 2012, 01:11 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

eeeiii sister akwaaba from your hideout...:)