PDA

View Full Version : FOKN BOIS,Are They Good,Dumb or Misunderstood ?

MegaMeister
3rd October 2012, 12:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JO_lIfTRjA

I think they are just misunderstood. Meanwhile enjoy the video. Let it go your everywhere:playful:

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
3rd October 2012, 04:03 AM
Make you taste my everywhere LMAOOOOOOO... Dude translate the lingo ahhh.. i'm feeling them beats..Dope beats tho! This joint will be great for summer cruising.

Neo
3rd October 2012, 11:48 AM
Dude, hahaha, these guys are retarded you know.. Lol//They shaking their ass.. WTf.. hahaha

Q' lypse
6th October 2012, 07:36 PM
love them to bits

Q' lypse
6th October 2012, 07:40 PM
if these guys are dumb then the societies we live in heaven. These guys are what you call conscious musicians. They reflect the sick society that we live in. They make people itchy because they tell the truth, they tell sh*t as it is, blunt and truthful, this some people hate, meanwhile they are telling you what we all grew up in, an insane culture...

Quophi Aletse
6th October 2012, 08:11 PM
if these guys are dumb then the societies we live in heaven. These guys are what you call conscious musicians. They reflect the sick society that we live in. They make people itchy because they tell the truth, they tell sh*t as it is, blunt and truthful, this some people hate, meanwhile they are telling you what we all grew up in, an insane culture...

true talk oo lololololololol

MegaMeister
10th October 2012, 10:01 PM

1000% truth. they are misunderstood.