PDA

View Full Version : Ghanafest (Pretoria South Africa)

Q' lypse
25th September 2012, 07:13 PM
Took place on the 23rd of September..

Q' lypse
25th September 2012, 07:14 PM
Don't know why the images are not their normal size when you insert them in here..

More to come

ajbabe
25th September 2012, 08:27 PM
nice...:)

Q' lypse
26th September 2012, 04:55 PM

Q' lypse
26th September 2012, 04:57 PM
things were going fine until that kwasiapanii spoilt everything. anyway, there will be more pix

Quophi Aletse
26th September 2012, 05:08 PM

cheiii as for this ur cousin de3 ....... tell her say boys in north america say she be kama paa ..... lolololol

ajbabe
26th September 2012, 06:08 PM
cheiii as for this ur cousin de3 ....... tell her say boys in north america say she be kama paa ..... lolololol

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...lol

ajbabe
26th September 2012, 06:08 PM
she is cute..and is that Q?

CuTiEbABy
26th September 2012, 06:23 PM

Yes that is Q alright....the one and only Q'lypse.......

CuTiEbABy
26th September 2012, 06:25 PM

Hahahaha Kwaku wo ho ay3 f3 paaa oooooo.

lolololololol

Quophi Aletse
26th September 2012, 06:40 PM

not as cute as u though abena bp ... lololol

and yea that is the pastor .....

Q' lypse
26th September 2012, 09:11 PM
wei yinaa yaasem, lol

Q' lypse
26th September 2012, 09:12 PM

Hahahaha Kwaku wo ho ay3 f3 paaa oooooo.

lolololololol

thx Afua, but this pic koraa, me feeli no pa pa

Q' lypse
26th September 2012, 09:32 PM

Q' lypse
26th September 2012, 09:33 PM
quophi, that is don dada of ghanaweb

Q' lypse
26th September 2012, 09:42 PM

Q' lypse
26th September 2012, 09:55 PM
It was during this time when Mzbel started singing that a fight broke out, that security/bodyguard standing there in white long sleeves lost his fu.ckin mind. I'm goin to Pope's rant and rave to narrate the crap that happened. Kwasiakwa

Quophi Aletse
27th September 2012, 02:33 AM
wei yinaa yaasem, lol

lolol ... e be long time since she dey sweet my eyes ... lolololololol ...... 3y3 as3m paaaa ... lolol

Quophi Aletse
27th September 2012, 02:34 AM
It was during this time when Mzbel started singing that a fight broke out, that security/bodyguard standing there in white long sleeves lost his fu.ckin mind. I'm goin to Pope's rant and rave to narrate the crap that happened. Kwasiakwa

isnt mzbel pregnant??? ...... wetin she dey do for soweto??? lolololol

Quophi Aletse
27th September 2012, 02:35 AM
quophi, that is don dada of ghanaweb

oh ic .... coool :cool:

CuTiEbABy
27th September 2012, 05:30 AM

Say cheese......lolololololololololololololololololol

MegaMeister
27th September 2012, 06:26 AM
Nice one Q'Lypse

Q' lypse
27th September 2012, 06:47 AM
lolol ... e be long time since she dey sweet my eyes ... lolololololol ...... 3y3 as3m paaaa ... lolol

nope, this is a different cousin, the one u guys were droolin on is in the pix, in the Ms Ghanafest, 2nd last photo. Isaac Vorsah would have .......never mind...lol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
27th September 2012, 07:00 AM
Captain Q, I've never known a South African girl, you gotta hook a brotha up. hehe

ajbabe
27th September 2012, 12:49 PM
not as cute as u though abena bp ... lololol

and yea that is the pastor .....

ahahahahahaha..oh pls..hmmm thanks anyways..:wink:

Quophi Aletse
27th September 2012, 04:35 PM
nope, this is a different cousin, the one u guys were droolin on is in the pix, in the Ms Ghanafest, 2nd last photo. Isaac Vorsah would have .......never mind...lol

eii so more fine female cousins dey ....... lololololol ....... iccccccccccccc ....... the pix is not clear ...... why u no take pic with her like u did with ur other cousin ....... kwamena paaa ...... tweaaaaaaaaaaaaa .......

lollolol

ajbabe
27th September 2012, 04:38 PM
eii so more fine female cousins dey ....... lololololol ....... iccccccccccccc ....... the pix is not clear ...... why u no take pic with here like u did with ur other cousin ....... kwamena paaa ...... tweaaaaaaaaaaaaa .......

lollolol

smh..see ur life Q'A...lool

Quophi Aletse
27th September 2012, 04:51 PM
smh..see ur life Q'A...lool

abena bp ...... everything cool when i look my life oooo ...... wetin u dey see wey dey make u shake ur head? lololol

Quophi Aletse
27th September 2012, 04:55 PM
Q ..... i dey search feverishly for the thread on the other forum with dem pictures where ur cousin dey inside but nada ...... abeg wetin be the thread title of that thread .... lololololololololol

ajbabe
27th September 2012, 05:42 PM
abena bp ...... everything cool when i look my life oooo ...... wetin u dey see wey dey make u shake ur head? lololol

ahahahahahahaha..oh boy

ajbabe
27th September 2012, 05:42 PM
Q ..... i dey search feverishly for the thread on the other forum with dem pictures where ur cousin dey inside but nada ...... abeg wetin be the thread title of that thread .... lololololololololol

man make wild o Q..make u give am the link..ibeg pls..ahahahaha

Quophi Aletse
27th September 2012, 06:09 PM
man make wild o Q..make u give am the link..ibeg pls..ahahahaha

waa look ... lololol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
28th September 2012, 01:56 AM
I'm asking Q to hook me up with a South African beauty since i've never known one and he's pretending not to hear me. Where is the love huh ??? SMH

Quophi Aletse
28th September 2012, 02:00 AM
I'm asking Q to hook me up with a South African beauty since i've never known one and he's pretending not to hear me. Where is the love huh ??? SMH

lololololololol ...... pope when it comes to Q and his female cousins de3 ..... the "protector of Ghanaian virginity" has nothing on him koraaa

lololololololol

CuTiEbABy
28th September 2012, 05:48 AM
lololololololol ...... pope when it comes to Q and his female cousins de3 ..... the "protector of Ghanaian virginity" has nothing on him koraaa

lololololololol

Hahahahhaahaaaaaaaaaaa jealousy papa....jealousy go shame.

Q' lypse
28th September 2012, 07:25 AM
Captain Q, I've never known a South African girl, you gotta hook a brotha up. hehe

be careful of what you ask for Pope, Ghanaian pastors have thrown away their bibles the moment they tasted this special fruit, SA women. A lot of Ghanaian guys/men have left their Ghanaian galfrds and wives for SA women. One of my cousin is a victim of this, walayi!!
My former barber told me, they are the best in Africa, too much. But to me die3, 3tw3 biaa y3 3tw3.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
28th September 2012, 03:45 PM
be careful of what you ask for Pope, Ghanaian pastors have thrown away their bibles the moment they tasted this special fruit, SA women. A lot of Ghanaian guys/men have left their Ghanaian galfrds and wives for SA women. One of my cousin is a victim of this, walayi!!
My former barber told me, they are the best in Africa, too much. But to me die3, 3tw3 biaa y3 3tw3.

LOL, there are some women i gotta check off my lil Black Book of "Horrors" hopefully SA women wont be one of them. You just fired me up Q..lol now i gotta set my SA women radar on high alert starting now !!!! Thanks for the heads up tho lolol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
28th September 2012, 03:47 PM

lololololololol

LMAO,we gotta demystify the myth lololol Q's female cousins boning convention starts now. Are you in ? lolololol

Quophi Aletse
28th September 2012, 04:23 PM
LMAO,we gotta demystify the myth lololol Q's female cousins boning convention starts now. Are you in ? lolololol

like cutie's hand for fufu inside ..... lolololololol

Q' lypse
28th September 2012, 06:17 PM
eii so more fine female cousins dey ....... lololololol ....... iccccccccccccc ....... the pix is not clear ...... why u no take pic with her like u did with ur other cousin ....... kwamena paaa ...... tweaaaaaaaaaaaaa .......

lollolol
ehi, lmao

CuTiEbABy
28th September 2012, 08:17 PM

Hahhahahaaa eeeiii braa Q'lypse.......smh

CuTiEbABy
28th September 2012, 08:20 PM

Hahhahaaa herrrrrrr, have you seen me eat fufu before? mmttsseeewwwwwwww

Quophi Aletse
28th September 2012, 09:12 PM
Hahhahaaa herrrrrrr, have you seen me eat fufu before? mmttsseeewwwwwwww

loloolololololololololololol ...... if im not mistaken, i remember you narrated about ur hand inside some delicious fufu and soup while u thought the world was coming to an end which ended up being a low scaled earthquake at ur location in yankee ..... i lie? lolololololol

Quophi Aletse
28th September 2012, 09:13 PM
ehi, lmao

lololol

Q' lypse
28th September 2012, 10:41 PM
LOL, there are some women i gotta check off my lil Black Book of "Horrors" hopefully SA women wont be one of them. You just fired me up Q..lol now i gotta set my SA women radar on high alert starting now !!!! Thanks for the heads up tho lolol

don't say i didnt warn u, amanfuo u b witnesses oo

Q' lypse
28th September 2012, 10:43 PM
Hahhahahaaa eeeiii braa Q'lypse.......smh
unless u think uve got the best flavor abi

Q' lypse
28th September 2012, 10:45 PM
quophi u got muff paa, how many times have I told u to join fb? anyway, here is the link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151046561386837.423639.591876836&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/nana.acheampongboateng/photos

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
28th September 2012, 10:56 PM
Q, you got me intrigued. I have Ms. Zinzi on my radar. She's like 5'8'',wears her hair short,beautiful peach skin,nice rack,manageable booty and a million $$ smile. The Pope is on this case.'will keep you posted lololol

Quophi Aletse
28th September 2012, 11:20 PM
quophi u got muff paa, how many times have I told u to join fb? anyway, here is the link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151046561386837.423639.591876836&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/nana.acheampongboateng/photos

oh not this again ..... oh hellz naaa

http://donrosenberger.150m.com/protestwarrior/obama/president/ObamaHellNo.jpg

lolololololololololololololol

kwamena .... i will keep my mouth shut now lolololololol

CuTiEbABy
29th September 2012, 06:57 PM
loloolololololololololololol ...... if im not mistaken, i remember you narrated about ur hand inside some delicious fufu and soup while u thought the world was coming to an end which ended up being a low scaled earthquake at ur location in yankee ..... i lie? lolololololol

Yes I said my hand was in it, but did you see it with your korokoro eyes

Quophi Aletse
29th September 2012, 08:36 PM
Yes I said my hand was in it, but did you see it with your korokoro eyes

no i did not ..... but are u proposing that just because i did not witness ur hand inside fufu during the pseudo-Armageddon scenario according u, i cannot reference it......

and my reference only points to ur narrative so im kinda confuse what connotations is established on me seeing that moment with eyes are ..... it eludes me and shedding some light on this will be much appreciated mama mech.

lololololololololol

CuTiEbABy
1st October 2012, 03:01 AM
no i did not ..... but are u proposing that just because i did not witness ur hand inside fufu during the pseudo-Armageddon scenario according u, i cannot reference it......

and my reference only points to ur narrative so im kinda confuse what connotations is established on me seeing that moment with eyes are ..... it eludes me and shedding some light on this will be much appreciated mama mech.

lololololololololol

Quophi, which part of what you wrote is referenced to my narrative? When next you do the right referencing, I will answer you.....until then..............;)

CuTiEbABy
1st October 2012, 03:10 AM
quophi u got muff paa, how many times have I told u to join fb? anyway, here is the link....

Ad3n, )ntumi bue3 anaa?......................lolol

Do we need to get him a manual on "how to create a facebook account"?

lolololololololololol

Q' lypse
1st October 2012, 05:04 PM
oh not this again ..... oh hellz naaa

http://donrosenberger.150m.com/protestwarrior/obama/president/ObamaHellNo.jpg

kwamena .... i will keep my mouth shut now lolololololol hehehe

Q' lypse
1st October 2012, 05:06 PM

lolololololololololol the guy doesn't even wana c the name fb, u can how he used Obama, like he's tired of Republicans b

Quophi Aletse
1st October 2012, 06:25 PM
Quophi, which part of what you wrote is referenced to my narrative? When next you do the right referencing, I will answer you.....until then..............;)

ok i got "ur hand inside fufu" from ur narrative as i have explained ........ and so seeing it doesnt matter as u have publicly written on this forum about ur hand inside fufu ....

is it clearer to u now or???

lolololololol

Quophi Aletse
1st October 2012, 06:26 PM
hehehe

lolololololololol

CuTiEbABy
1st October 2012, 06:28 PM
the guy doesn't even wana c the name fb, u can how he used Obama, like he's tired of Republicans b

hahahahaaaa

CuTiEbABy
1st October 2012, 07:04 PM
ok i got "ur hand inside fufu" from ur narrative as i have explained ........ and so seeing it doesnt matter as u have publicly written on this forum about ur hand inside fufu ....

is it clearer to u now or???

lolololololol

Hahahahahahaaaa no its not.....gyai me haw

Quophi Aletse
1st October 2012, 08:23 PM
Hahahahahahaaaa no its not.....gyai me haw

lolololololololololololol ......... madam paaaa ...... at this point de3 ..... i propose we give am to god ..... y3nfa mma nyame na this impasse de3 emu 3hyi paaa ........

lololololololol

Fashion Yaa
2nd October 2012, 01:31 AM
Ghanaians in South Africa look hella cool! None you folks look unhappy, great pics

CuTiEbABy
2nd October 2012, 02:49 AM
lolololololololololololol ......... madam paaaa ...... at this point de3 ..... i propose we give am to god ..... y3nfa mma nyame na this impasse de3 emu 3hyi paaa ........

lololololololol

Hahahahahahaaa....y3nfa ma Nyame ampa....lolololololol

Q' lypse
4th October 2012, 08:02 PM
Ghanaians in South Africa look hella cool! None you folks look unhappy, great pics

Yaa, lol. Is that what u c?

Quophi Aletse
5th October 2012, 03:43 AM
Hahahahahahaaa....y3nfa ma Nyame ampa....lolololololol

lolololololololol ......

Quophi Aletse
5th October 2012, 03:46 AM

lolololololololololol

stay in ur lane, use proper etiquette when changing lanes and stop trying to commit lane changing violations ...... wai mama eboniwaa

Fashion Yaa
5th October 2012, 05:21 AM
Yaa, lol. Is that what u c?

It is and if its not glad they can remember how to have a good time.

Off topic but do Ghanaians ever take up minning jobs? Those protests at the mines aint no joke

Q' lypse
5th October 2012, 09:23 AM
It is and if its not glad they can remember how to have a good time.

the joy on their faces come from meeting fellow Ghanaians on such an occasion. Its not everyday that you see crowded Ghanaians in a specific place.

Off topic but do Ghanaians ever take up minning jobs? Those protests at the mines aint no joke Ghanaians are hustlers, you may see us everywhere. lol. I can't say Yaa. Those are very difficult jobs and miners don't live long. Its a tough job, from lung diseases and what not.
One thing about SA is, the country has a violent past, violent is always around the corner. There are more strikes in SA than anywhere in the world. After the recession, it became worse. And when strikers want to be heard they turn violent. This is South Africa. Say, we the Villagers here boycott this website, no posting until we are heard or have our pay raise (our job), and we stay the hell away, but if one of us or some of us decide to post here (come to work), WE WILL KILL THEM! True!! This is what the striking miners did to their fellow miners who decided to go to work.

A couple of years ago, hospital staff went on strike. A nurse decided to go to work and care for patients, guess what? She was killed quick!!

Right now, truck drivers are on strike, now petrol bombs are thrown at trucks on the highways, people's private cars get burnt!! Chalay!! This country! You have no idea, enti s3 when you told me you could migrate to SA, I shook my fu.ckin head!! Its a beautiful country, natural and material, crazy landscapes BUT...BUT....hm!! It is haunted by the dark past!!