PDA

View Full Version : Is It Acceptable To Answer A Call During Sex?

ajbabe
24th September 2012, 01:50 PM

ONE in three Brits say itís acceptable to answer a mobile during sex. Half say its fine to take a call at a wedding while 54 per cent would pick up during dinner, a poll of 2,000 adults found.

Fifty-seven per cent find it reasonable to use a phone in the loo ó though more men than women.

Eight out of ten people have numbers on their handset that they will probably never call. But 40 per cent of those quizzed by Vodafone said they felt the art of conversation is dying ó with 21 per cent blaming social media and text messaging.

Source: thesun.co.uk

Mase
24th September 2012, 04:11 PM
Answering Calls during sex ultimately kills the mood point blank period.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
24th September 2012, 04:37 PM
A playa will answer the phone and see to the completion of the "task" regardless.

MegaMeister
24th September 2012, 04:55 PM
Radio silence for me. I will not answer the phone.

Mase
24th September 2012, 05:25 PM
If she 's just a jump off then i will pick up but i will neva pick if she's the real wifey

CuTiEbABy
24th September 2012, 08:16 PM
haahhahaa.......typically I will not answer a phone call while having sex but I have experienced it before and under the circumstances, I had to answer the call so I did.....finished up with the call and continued.(I think it even gave an extra kick for me)

Quophi Aletse
24th September 2012, 11:50 PM
haahhahaa.......typically I will not answer a phone call while having sex but I have experienced it before and under the circumstances, I had to answer the call so I did.....finished up with the call and continued.(I think it even gave an extra kick for me)

say waaaaaaaat ..... lololololol .... eii auntie gyata be dat .... hahahaha

CuTiEbABy
25th September 2012, 04:13 AM

herrrrrrrr fri me so oooo.....lololol

Quophi Aletse
25th September 2012, 08:49 PM
herrrrrrrr fri me so oooo.....lololol

kai .... the poor man suffa that day paaa ........ e be like say u pull all him water via that ur kick that the phone call gave u ......

ns3m wo world paaaaaa ... lolololololololololol

CuTiEbABy
26th September 2012, 01:43 AM
kai .... the poor man suffa that day paaa ........ e be like say u pull all him water via that ur kick that the phone call gave u ......

ns3m wo world paaaaaa ... lolololololololololol

aaaaaaarrrgggghhhhhhhh Quophi adzeeennnnnn.....you dey jealous him anaa? I know you wish it was you that day but sorry not possible.........

lolololololololololololololololol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
26th September 2012, 06:17 AM
Nastiya Suckdikolova of the nation of Heavenmustwait LMAO

CuTiEbABy
26th September 2012, 06:28 PM
nastiya suckdikolova of the nation of heavenmustwait lmao

smh @ u

Quophi Aletse
26th September 2012, 06:44 PM
aaaaaaarrrgggghhhhhhhh Quophi adzeeennnnnn.....you dey jealous him anaa? I know you wish it was you that day but sorry not possible.........

lolololololololololololololololol

jealous for where??? tweaaaaa lolooloollol ..... i just pitied the man who had to suffer ur so called kick ...... that too be jealousy or sympathy??? hahahahaha

CuTiEbABy
26th September 2012, 07:40 PM
jealous for where??? tweaaaaa lolooloollol ..... i just pitied the man who had to suffer ur so called kick ...... that too be jealousy or sympathy??? hahahahaha

Hahahahaaa ibi jealousy since you are trying to make me take you back to the time when you were shy and it was offered on a silver platter and you couldnt take it...

lolololololololololololololol

Quophi Aletse
26th September 2012, 10:36 PM
Hahahahaaa ibi jealousy since you are trying to make me take you back to the time when you were shy and it was offered on a silver platter and you couldnt take it...

lolololololololololololololol

lolololol .... oh madam ...... jealousy is a state that begets separatism ideologies, disrupts the flow of genuine true love in one lives and promotes experiences sponsored by negative energy..... trust me if jealousy dey here i would have worked through it and transcended it didadida mama mech .....

lolololol

Neo
26th September 2012, 10:53 PM
I am definitely not answering the phone. lol. i would probably throw the phone away without even realising.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
27th September 2012, 07:09 AM
Mama on the phone..

Mama: Hello son how are you doing ?

Son: Hello, Ahhhhhhh MMMMM,Oh Gosh ahhh...

Mama: Son,Son, hello are you ok hello hello.hello....

Son hangs up on mama.

Mama calls back but gets not response.

----------
What will be the convo between mama and son when she calls her son a few hours later?

CuTiEbABy
28th September 2012, 05:52 AM
lolololol .... oh madam ...... jealousy is a state that begets separatism ideologies, disrupts the flow of genuine true love in one lives and promotes experiences sponsored by negative energy..... trust me if jealousy dey here i would have worked through it and transcended it didadida mama mech .....

lolololol

eeeeiiiii jealousy papa...this one too ibi thesis writing?

lololololololol

Quophi Aletse
28th September 2012, 04:32 PM
eeeeiiiii jealousy papa...this one too ibi thesis writing?

lololololololol

lolololol .... were u not barking at Q for not analyzing things and taking it at face value yet u seem to not like thesis which is the epitome of analysis????
what is going on here mama awin__..... i mean mama mech??? hahahahahahhahahaha

CuTiEbABy
28th September 2012, 08:11 PM
lolololol .... were u not barking at Q for not analyzing things and taking it at face value yet u seem to not like thesis which is the epitome of analysis????
what is going on here mama awin__..... i mean mama mech??? hahahahahahhahahaha

herrrrr Quophi, fa s) so na b3 gye wa baa.......just complete the word make I sound you proper proper........dot compare yourself to Q, me and him has a special connection.....:)

Quophi Aletse
28th September 2012, 09:18 PM
herrrrr Quophi, fa s) so na b3 gye wa baa.......just complete the word make I sound you proper proper........dot compare yourself to Q, me and him has a special connection.....:)

lololol .... madam please read what i wrote previously carefully and u will see that im not comparing Q and i or trampling on ur "special connection" ..... i was only pointing out to u the inconsistencies in ur so called love and advise making use on analytical faculties of the mind rather than taking things on face value.......

or u still see it as me comparing myself to Q???

lolololololol .......

these developments dey funny me k3k3 .... hahahaha ....

CuTiEbABy
29th September 2012, 06:49 PM
lololol .... madam please read what i wrote previously carefully and u will see that im not comparing Q and i or trampling on ur "special connection" ..... i was only pointing out to u the inconsistencies in ur so called love and advise making use on analytical faculties of the mind rather than taking things on face value.......

or u still see it as me comparing myself to Q???

lolololololol .......

these developments dey funny me k3k3 .... hahahaha ....

Quophi how I approach Q is not same as you and so yes there will be differences in the way I analyse your words to me and his to me.

Btw, me mp3 gidigidi biaaa s3 wa te......lololololol

Quophi Aletse
29th September 2012, 08:24 PM
Quophi how I approach Q is not same as you and so yes there will be differences in the way I analyse your words to me and his to me.

Btw, me mp3 gidigidi biaaa s3 wa te......lololololol

of course how u approach anybody is not the same as another ...... common sense but that is not what im talking about ......... how can i encourage someone to be analytical when me myself shudder at tasks that require my analytical faculties ...... that is my basis and not whether u dream about fufu and fufu dreams about Q and u analyze this way and me that way .......

and no gidigidi from my end ooo madam ....

lololololol

CuTiEbABy
1st October 2012, 02:57 AM
of course how u approach anybody is not the same as another ...... common sense but that is not what im talking about ......... how can i encourage someone to be analytical when me myself shudder at tasks that require my analytical faculties ...... that is my basis and not whether u dream about fufu and fufu dreams about Q and u analyze this way and me that way .......

and no gidigidi from my end ooo madam ....

lololololol

aaahhbaaaaa as3m b3n koraa ni.......braa leave me and my analytical thinking alone wai

lolololololololol

Quophi Aletse
6th October 2012, 11:30 PM
aaahhbaaaaa as3m b3n koraa ni.......braa leave me and my analytical thinking alone wai

lolololololololol

u go talk true .... lololol