PDA

View Full Version : Chubby,Curvy vs Skinny

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
17th September 2012, 06:10 PM
MEN: Do you think curvy, you know, the rubenesque kinda girls are sexually attractive ? (I'm not talking obese, just big boobed chubby girls). Or do you prefer an anorexic chick with or without a flat chest? I know we all have have strong preferences. What is the reason you prefer one or the other ?

Which will you take home to show your woman ?
Note: I said woman and not your mama.

WOMEN: feel free to chip in.

Fashion Yaa
17th September 2012, 06:20 PM
Well if the guy has an ENORMOUS male member 10"going then by all means taking home a chubby lumpkins will cause the most distress for us ladies. A chubby woman can handle all that meat that the rest of the skinny curvy women cant and sometimes won't

I would be very pissed if I had a big diiik man who brought home a chubby lumpkins saying this is a friend

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
17th September 2012, 09:51 PM
I would be very pissed if I had a big diiik man who brought home a chubby lumpkins saying this is a friend

You got me singing Biz Markie's Just a Friend lolololol

MegaMeister
18th September 2012, 07:49 AM
I prefer skinny women with some breastisis. I am skinny so i need to have a skinny chic on my arm I don't want to get suffocated by humongous thighs when I am in awesome wonder,considering all the works His hands has made when I'm seeing the stars and hearing the rolling thunder.

Ghana-chan
28th August 2014, 11:17 AM
Well the gorgeous figured women have never failed when it came to close combat.

Nada noor
26th November 2014, 01:11 PM
Well.... I'm skinny and have curves.... so I guess I'm balanced. But have you ever heard the song Curse of Curves by Cute is What We Aim For? If not, go listen to it immediately, or check out the lyrics. Shaant (lead singer) is a pretty average guy, so his opinion will be pretty general.