PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend Suspects me of cheating

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
13th September 2012, 06:49 AM
My gf found 2 gift packs of edible panties and condoms in my glove compartment.One pack was open the other wasn't. She confronted me about them thinking i may have been cheating on her.

How do i get out of this one ?

MegaMeister
14th September 2012, 03:51 PM
Did you cheat on her ? If not,then use the remaining pack on her.Problems solved.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
14th September 2012, 08:34 PM
Ermm the Pope doesn't cheat. lolol

Makinza
8th February 2013, 10:45 AM
I think she should not do that its not a good thing . But you don,t think about it what is a part of past .

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
5th March 2013, 11:06 PM
I think she should not do that its not a good thing . But you don,t think about it what is a part of past .

huh ?

CuTiEbABy
6th March 2013, 06:04 AM

huh ?

Hahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa even though I couldn't understand what was said....your "huh" got me reeling.......oh Pope.

CuTiEbABy
6th March 2013, 06:09 AM
Did you cheat or did you not? You know your girl better than any other and so you will know if it will be a good idea to come out clean.

Was it made of chocolate? If it was you could tell her that you ate it while fantasizing that you were eating it off her.......Thinking and imagining all you will want to do with her in that panty. :victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious:

Osaro
23rd June 2013, 01:43 PM
comfront her with the remainnig condoms

Quophi Aletse
19th July 2013, 11:18 PM
comfront her with the remainnig condoms

hahahahahahahahaha ....

Quophi Aletse
19th July 2013, 11:27 PM
and pope tell your girlfriend, it belongs to your friend mama ebony cutie mecho who was going through her bag looking for her small new testament + psalms and proverbs bible the other sunday on your way to church together. she emptied all her belongings in her bag in the car but forgot the open pack of condoms and edible panties in the car as she hurriedly packed her stuff back into the her bag. when you saw these forgotten items in the car you put it in the glove compartment and made a mental note to return it to her but you forgot .....

eboniwaa probably had some kinky appointment after church that sunday with someone .... who knows .....

and your girlfriend can call mama cutina ebony mech to confirm this.

problem solved ....

lololololol

CuTiEbABy
23rd July 2013, 02:54 AM
and pope tell your girlfriend, it belongs to your friend mama ebony cutie mecho who was going through her bag looking for her small new testament + psalms and proverbs bible the other sunday on your way to church together. she emptied all her belongings in her bag in the car but forgot the open pack of condoms and edible panties in the car as she hurriedly packed her stuff back into the her bag. when you saw these forgotten items in the car you put it in the glove compartment and made a mental note to return it to her but you forgot .....

eboniwaa probably had some kinky appointment after church that sunday with someone .... who knows .....

problem solved ....

lololololol

hahahahahahhaaa Quophi wanim wai.....as much as I am not happy with what you wrote, I cant help but laugh at how your mind works......wadwene ny3 papa. Your head no correct at all.

Please ooooo I dont use condoms or edible whatever nonsense that is.......fa fri me so wai

Quophi Aletse
27th July 2013, 07:42 PM
hahahahahahhaaa Quophi wanim wai.....as much as I am not happy with what you wrote, I cant help but laugh at how your mind works......wadwene ny3 papa. Your head no correct at all.

Please ooooo I dont use condoms or edible whatever nonsense that is.......fa fri me so wai

lolololol ...... madam yaa-yaa )d)-d)-dio-dio ..... be happy wai .....

so what were those edible g-string and condoms doing in your back on your way to church that faithful sunday morning ....

ntoma kata ade3 so paaaaaaa ..... eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

KWAK
6th August 2013, 12:57 PM
Do you think those that scam via the internet will get too old one day to do this?

Q' lypse
6th August 2013, 04:04 PM

problem solved ....

lololololol

correct one paa.. loooool

CuTiEbABy
16th August 2013, 02:03 AM
lolololol ...... madam yaa-yaa )d)-d)-dio-dio ..... be happy wai .....

so what were those edible g-string and condoms doing in your back on your way to church that faithful sunday morning ....

ntoma kata ade3 so paaaaaaa ..... eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hahahhaahaaa Quophi wanim wate...... how did you know what is or was in my bag? bayi bonsam.....I dey fear you sef. I suspect you are the one who put them in there when I left my bag with you to go get some water to drink.

Now I know you are bad paa.....so all this while, these are your intentions for me.......Yesu mogya nka wanim.....blood of Jesus.

CuTiEbABy
16th August 2013, 02:04 AM
correct one paa.. loooool

What be correct? You also want to join him eee.....:boxing:

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
17th August 2013, 06:00 PM
What be correct? You also want to join him eee.....:boxing:
mtsewwwwwwww

CuTiEbABy
17th August 2013, 06:17 PM
mtsewwwwwwww

smbb another addition.....mttsseewwwwwww x 100000000 to you too