PDA

View Full Version : Q and co...." PERCEPTION" tv series

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
12th September 2012, 09:03 PM
Let me be your pusher for a second... i've been watching this show PERCEPTION and boy ! i think it falls right within your alley.

It's about an eccentric neuroscientist who uses his unique outlook to help the federal government solve complex criminal cases.

You can find some episodes online. I'd love for you guys to watch,believe me it's better than the brain putrifying junk being shoved down peoples throats on tv, at least it makes you engage your brain as you watch.

http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Perception_32391/

Quophi Aletse
28th September 2012, 02:52 AM
Let me be your pusher for a second... i've been watching this show PERCEPTION and boy ! i think it falls right within your alley.

It's about an eccentric neuroscientist who uses his unique outlook to help the federal government solve complex criminal cases.

You can find some episodes online. I'd love for you guys to watch,believe me it's better than the brain putrifying junk being shoved down peoples throats on tv, at least it makes you engage your brain as you watch.

http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Perception_32391/

pretty good ..... just saw the 2nd episode ...... will check out the other episodes later ....... the soweto borga will like this paa .... lolololol

Quophi Aletse
28th September 2012, 03:42 AM
ok what has pope got me watching this night ......... just seen three episodes straight going on the 4th :mad: :mad:

lololol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
28th September 2012, 03:53 PM
ok what has pope got me watching this night ......... just seen three episodes straight going on the 4th :mad: :mad:

lololol

crazy lololol once you watch episode one you can't stop LMAOOOOOOOO NUMB3RS was one such guilty pleasures.Get your fix Quophious lololol

Quophi Aletse
28th September 2012, 04:30 PM
crazy lololol once you watch episode one you can't stop LMAOOOOOOOO NUMB3RS was one such guilty pleasures.Get your fix Quophious lololol

i will approach the addictive shows u recommend with caution from now on paa .... lolololol