PDA

View Full Version : Is there any nice way to do this?

CuTiEbABy
11th September 2012, 05:25 PM
Ladies, have you found yourself in a situation where a guy is persistently after you and you have said in so many different ways that you are not interested (and trying not to be rude at the same time) but yet he is still not getting the message?

What do you do for him to get that message? Is there a nicer way to say "f*** off, I am not interested"

Guys, what can be said to you that will make you get the message?

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
11th September 2012, 06:08 PM
IMO only a a dimwitted punk will keep pursuing a woman whom obviously is not interested in his advances.
Could be the woman is really enjoying having such a punk on her tail if not she would have been blunt with telling him her piece of mind.

MegaMeister
14th September 2012, 03:54 PM
Sometimes 100 NOS end up being YES. Persistence pays off when you least expect it.

Fashion Yaa
14th September 2012, 08:05 PM
My advice is you must say THAT IS IF U R SINGLE, yes. One date alone will be enough to turn him off permanently:

1. Bring a third wheel that will run interferance on the date
2. Persistantly use ur cell to text n play games even better get ur friends to call u
3. Present him with Jehovahs Witness Magazines or Book of Morman Bible so that he runs for his life

One of this could solve ur situation

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
14th September 2012, 08:12 PM
My advice is you must say THAT IS IF U R SINGLE. One date alone will be enough to trun him off permanently:

2. Persistantly use ur cell to text n play games even better get ur friends to call u
3. Present him with Jehovahs Witness Magazines or Book of Morman Bible so that he runs for his life

Fashionista you just made my day
3. Present him with Jehovahs Witness Magazines or Book of Morman Bible so that he runs for his life LMAOOOOOOOOOO

but what if the brotha is a JW ?

Fashion Yaa
14th September 2012, 08:21 PM
Oh well then at least you can do all things JW dont do so that he sees u not seriously JW like him....good point Pope

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
14th September 2012, 08:23 PM
Oh well then at least you can do all things JW dont do so that he sees u not seriously JW like him....good point Pope

I can't stop laughing LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO that's a good one !

Fashion Yaa
14th September 2012, 08:23 PM
Glad I made ur day for it is hard to let a brotha down like this hehehehe
Fashionista you just made my day LMAOOOOOOOOOO

but what if the brotha is a JW ?

CuTiEbABy
14th September 2012, 08:39 PM
My advice is you must say THAT IS IF U R SINGLE, yes. One date alone will be enough to turn him off permanently:

Hahahaha Yaa thanks....good advice.

CuTiEbABy
14th September 2012, 08:40 PM
IMO only a a dimwitted punk will keep pursuing a woman whom obviously is not interested in his advances.
Could be the woman is really enjoying having such a punk on her tail if not she would have been blunt with telling him her piece of mind.

Are you sure? You obviously are a guy and so you wouldn't find yourself in such a dilemma but trust me it does happen and sometimes the ruder you get, the more persistent they become....;)

CuTiEbABy
14th September 2012, 08:41 PM
Sometimes 100 NOS end up being YES. Persistence pays off when you least expect it.

Hahahaaa eeeiii Mega asem...you are one of those huh...:)

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
14th September 2012, 09:20 PM
Are you sure? You obviously are a guy and so you wouldn't find yourself in such a dilemma but trust me it does happen and sometimes the ruder you get, the more persistent they become....;)

Trust me i'm sure.

Fashion Yaa
14th September 2012, 09:24 PM
Hahahaha Yaa thanks....good advice.
Anytime my dear, hehe tough one