PDA

View Full Version : Movies You Regret Watching

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
27th August 2012, 11:29 PM
What movies out there will make it on your dumbest movie i regret watching list ?

Not to mention the Ghanaian flix with titles i gladly don't care to recall,the recent movie i regret watching will be The Dictator with Sasha Baron Cohen.
Though I found some scenes hilarious, I regret wasting an hour of my time watching this idiotic brew of absolute nonsense.

Yes it's a political satire of some sort but still an IDIOTIC NONSENSE.

Fashion Yaa
28th August 2012, 01:02 AM
I heart all the Matt Damon Jason Bourne series but with the new installment dubbed THERE WAS NOT JUST ONE I feel like shooting the writer director of it for fuckingUp the series for me. ....It felt like watching an African movie where the same ole story line is transplanted to the part 2 and 3

Don't waste ur $

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
28th August 2012, 01:48 AM
I heart all the Matt Damon Jason Bourne series but with the new installment dubbed THERE WAS NOT JUST ONE I feel like shooting the writer director of it for fuckingUp the series for me. ....It felt like watching an African movie where the same ole story line is transplanted to the part 2 and 3

Don't waste ur $

Thanks for the heads up... I had it on my must see list.

Q' lypse
28th August 2012, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the heads up... I had it on my must see list.
This is what I don't get about people agreeing with others opinions when it comes to rating movies when they themselves haven't seen the movie. Kinda like blind faith. loool

Pope, what makes u think u and Yaa have the same taste in movies? I found the first Bourne ok, I can't remember much about the 2nd, but the 3rd? Bourne Ultimatum! Damn! Well, if you love James Bond/spy movies with some serious hardcore fighting scenes, you will enjoy the 3rd big time, big time! The 3rd installment blew me away, especially that fight scene with the Moroccan guy in Morocco and the cell phone call directions to dodge all those CCTV cameras in London Charing's Cross Station, whaaaaatt??!! Pope, just poke your head in it and see if you would like it.

Check it and see. Eny3 religion wai. hahaha

Q' lypse
28th August 2012, 09:20 AM
What movies out there will make it on your dumbest movie i regret watching list ?

Not to mention the Ghanaian flix with titles i gladly don't care to recall,the recent movie i regret watching will be The Dictator with Sasha Baron Cohen.
Though I found some scenes hilarious, I regret wasting an hour of my time watching this idiotic brew of absolute nonsense.

Yes it's a political satire of some sort but still an IDIOTIC NONSENSE.

U hafta understand Sasha and be a fan before you like his movies. Borat was hilarious but a turn off for some people paa. As for Bruno, you would probably run away from the movie house if you can't stomach it. I've been a fan since his Ali G series in the late 90s, but the guy never ceases to shock me paa, heeeer!! He is crazy!! lmao

Fashion Yaa
28th August 2012, 09:44 AM
:rapture:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSzy9qQ3mDE&feature=youtube_gdata_playerall Matt Damon 1~3 are classic, in fact I think part two is the best cuz Julia Styles shows range from her teen years and we finally understand more about Treadstone.....as far as world appeal part 3 with the Moroccan guy certainly beats even Part 1 cuz the fighting is more advanced imo.....the new Bourne film stars Jeremy Renner, its good to see the story continue but it makes me want to delve in to the books rather than the movie series especially if its gonna be about recycling old ideas, Im not sure it has reached SA but I went with an open mind even after radio djs said its wack, in this case the only positive was Jeremy Renner in otherwisw mediocore script which Im willing to bet is not in the book series
This is what I don't get about people agreeing with others opinions when it comes to rating movies when they themselves haven't seen the movie. Kinda like blind faith. loool

Pope, what makes u think u and Yaa have the same taste in movies? I found the first Bourne ok, I can't remember much about the 2nd, but the 3rd? Bourne Ultimatum! Damn! Well, if you love James Bond/spy movies with some serious hardcore fighting scenes, you will enjoy the 3rd big time, big time! The 3rd installment blew me away, especially that fight scene with the Moroccan guy in Morocco and the cell phone call directions to dodge all those CCTV cameras in London Charing's Cross Station, whaaaaatt??!! Pope, just poke your head in it and see if you would like it.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
28th August 2012, 12:09 PM

Q, I trust Fashionista's judgment plus the reviews about the movies itself aren't that great.I have seen all installments of the Bourne trilogy and I anticipated seeing the latest one but honestly,even the trailer disappoints.(IMO)Perhaps the absence of Matt Damon killed it for me.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
28th August 2012, 12:14 PM
U hafta understand Sasha and be a fan before you like his movies. Borat was hilarious but a turn off for some people paa. As for Bruno, you would probably run away from the movie house if you can't stomach it. I've been a fan since his Ali G series in the late 90s, but the guy never ceases to shock me paa, heeeer!! He is crazy!! lmao

The Ali G show is way better than all the crap he's put out. I haven't been able to sit through the entire movies he's done. A waste of time IMO.Glorified idiocy.But this spectacle is funny though-http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2008/01/28/va1237288862312/Borat-Supplied-5862946.jpg

Q' lypse
28th August 2012, 04:52 PM
The Ali G show is way better than all the crap he's put out. I haven't been able to sit through the entire movies he's done. A waste of time IMO.Glorified idiocy.But this spectacle is funny though-http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2008/01/28/va1237288862312/Borat-Supplied-5862946.jpg

hahahahhahahahahaaaa...

Q' lypse
28th August 2012, 05:06 PM
Q, I trust Fashionista's judgment plus the reviews about the movies itself aren't that great. lol, not taking shots at Yaa here. Even them reviews from these 'people' (so called movie experts/critics) don't mean they hold the 'authority' for what is nice or not, aaahhh!!! Who are they? Tweeaa

I have seen all installments of the Bourne trilogy and I anticipated seeing the latest one but honestly,even the trailer disappoints.(IMO)Perhaps the absence of Matt Damon killed it for me. loooool

Q' lypse
28th August 2012, 05:07 PM
all Matt Damon 1~3 are classic, in fact I think part two is the best cuz Julia Styles shows range from her teen years and we finally understand more about Treadstone.....as far as world appeal part 3 with the Moroccan guy certainly beats even Part 1 cuz the fighting is more advanced imo.....the new Bourne film stars Jeremy Renner, its good to see the story continue but it makes me want to delve in to the books rather than the movie series especially if its gonna be about recycling old ideas, Im not sure it has reached SA but I went with an open mind even after radio djs said its wack, in this case the only positive was Jeremy Renner in otherwisw mediocore script which Im willing to bet is not in the book series ah well. Its not here yet but all die be die, we will see. lol

Neo
29th August 2012, 01:41 AM
Open Water must be the worst film of all time. Went to the cinema with this hot babe to catch a movie. We weren't sure on what to watch so the lady at the box office recommended Open Water and chimed on how good it had been reviewed. To my utter amazement the movie was so crap we took naps through the whole movie.. It was a huge embarrassment for me because i do snored. I think she shoved me once or twice .. Terrible movie and experience.

Q' lypse
29th August 2012, 07:34 AM
Open Water must be the worst film of all time. Went to the cinema with this hot babe to catch a movie. We weren't sure on what to watch so the lady at the box office recommended Open Water and chimed on how good it had been reviewed. To my utter amazement the movie was so crap we took naps through the whole movie.. It was a huge embarrassment for me because i do snored. I think she shoved me once or twice .. Terrible movie and experience.

kai, hahahaha

ajbabe
29th August 2012, 07:50 PM

lmao..smh

CuTiEbABy
30th August 2012, 05:47 AM

Hahahahaaaa...did she follow you home afterwards for a hot cup?

MegaMeister
30th August 2012, 05:06 PM
I am a huge fan of MacGyver so when the news of the episodes being made into a movie came out,i was more than happy to watch it. What a waste of time and an insult to the series it turned out to be.The cast should be flogged and the producer banished from ever producing ever again.

Q' lypse
1st September 2012, 07:27 AM
I am a huge fan of MacGyver so when the news of the episodes being made into a movie came out,i was more than happy to watch it. What a waste of time and an insult to the series it turned out to be.The cast should be flogged and the producer banished from ever producing ever again. didnt know they made a movie :dread:

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
7th September 2012, 07:44 PM
didnt know they made a movie :dread:
The Saturday Night Live crew should be banned from making movies.

Q' lypse
10th September 2012, 07:47 AM
The Saturday Night Live crew should be banned from making movies. hahahahahahhahahahahaa

MegaMeister
14th September 2012, 04:11 PM
Iron Sky is another waste of time. I couldn't help sucking my teeth so loudly that the entire row I was seated at started laughing.