PDA

View Full Version : This is a Brain Poison! Please Don't ingest It.



Angella
25th August 2012, 10:45 PM
It was originally used in Nazi concentration camps to make the inmates servile and infertile. It has always been interesting to me that our government after seizing the medical records of the Nazis started putting it in our drinking water in 1946. I’ve insisted for years that it is a poison. And putting it in our drinking water is slowly poisoning all of us.

So the reality is, I was elated to read the following from a conventional medicine research team: “Fluoride can be toxic by ingesting one part per million (1 ppm), and the effects are NOT immediate , as they can take 20 years or more to become evident.”
This is an incredible admission. For decades 'We the People" have all been pummeled with the “optimal fluoridation concentration" lies.
The new research team proved that fluoride crosses the blood brain barrier. It induces neuronal damage, inciting learning and memory problems. (Like I said it makes you stupid, servile and infertile while it destroys the brain.)

The researchers confirm that fluoride can inflict the structural changes we see in Alzheimer’s disease. Other research has come up with the same conclusions. Even Time magazine, the liberal mouthpiece listed fluoride as one of the top 10 poisons in its April 12, 2010 issue. Time called it neurotoxic and tumorigenic if you swallow it.

But what happens if you are one of the first research scientists to go mainstream media after you have discovered evidence against mainstream lies?
Phyllis Mullenix, PhD, was one of the first modern U.S. scientists to find evidence that fluoride damages the brain. She published her animal study in a respected peer-reviewed scientific journal in 1995. Then her bosses fired her for doing so.

I won’t bore you with anymore "why everyone who doesn’t want to subject their readers and patients to a neuro toxin is crazy." But as a researcher,writer and chemist who would prefer NOT to see his readers with dementia, I urge you please NOT to drink fluoridated water or use fluoride toothpaste.
It is for these reasons Healthmasters carries advanced water treatment systems, fluoride-free toothpastes and mouthwashes.


And, as for children, these researchers are rightly concerned about the accumulation of fluoride in the brain over many years. Alzheimer’s and dementia have gone virtually epidemic since they forced fluoride in you. I am not saying it is a straight-line cause and effect. There are many additional factors including chem-trails, aluminum cookware, aluminum deodorant, mercury, pesticides, heavy metals, electromagnetic pollution and squalene in vaccines. But a neurotoxin is a neurotoxin. Again perhaps in conjunction with all these other harder to avoid neurological toxins this totally worthless and toxic poison might be the final straw breaking the camel’s back.

There is one other major moral to this story. I have told you for years, the researchers said that fluoride toxicity might take decades to appear. All who read these pages know that those words are exactly what I have been writing for over 30 years about many drug therapies. Most drugs are tested only for a few months. And rarely are they ever tested using multiple drugs at the same time. I have seen folks who are on 20 different prescriptions at the same time. No one is looking at their effects over years, or the cumulative effects of the multitude of petrochemical drugs most patients have been literally scared into taking. All drugs are basically enzyme poisons, just like fluoride is an enzyme poison. It took less than 20 years for Vioxx toxicity to rear its ugly head. That drug was reported by an insider to have killed over 160,000 people and that’s what was estimated. How many years will it take for Statins, diabetes drugs, and many hypertension drugs to finally admit the petrochemical cure is sometimes deadly?

If you’ve read my newsletter for any length of time, you have known for many years I’m not a fan of fluoride. Again, it was originally used in Nazi concentration camps to make the inmates servile and infertile. I’ve insisted for years that it is a poison. And I believe putting it in our drinking water is slowly poisoning all of you who don’t treat your water.



source - Ted Broer