PDA

View Full Version : GHANADISCUSS Contest!!!!!!!

Fashion Yaa
18th November 2010, 09:14 PM
Win a freshly minted T.Jefferson Parker or Daniel Silva novel

THE MARCHING SEASON or WHERE SERPENTS LIE

All you have to do is be the first to respond to all the Threads at the Literature/Writing/Poetry section:cool:

HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!!!!

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
18th November 2010, 09:30 PM
I got this...lol

Quophi Aletse
18th November 2010, 09:50 PM
summary of the two books please ......

a gist will do ....

waiting for, "in your own words summary" yaaa

Neo
18th November 2010, 10:07 PM
Ok i got this one. Just need to figure out a way of deleting the first post users and replace them with mine. i am in ;)

Fashion Yaa
19th November 2010, 12:49 AM
please Neo don't delete, it won't be fair bredren Please.

Bra Quophi, here is a small summary

With Where Serpents Lie relates to the Clinton presidency.A thriller, in which a good but troubled cop on the trail of a criminal monster is suddenly presented with evidence that he himself is guilty of the crimes he is investigating.

With The Marching Season, Silva delivers his most entertaining novel yet-an electrifying tale of terror, revenge, and greed, straight out of tomorrow's headlines. Filled with breathtaking plot twists, The Marching Season is a novel of power and intrigue, where appearance and reality are enemies and trust is betrayed as often as it is honored.

Neo
19th November 2010, 05:23 AM
lol, it was a joke sweetie.

Fashion Yaa
19th November 2010, 07:22 AM
aw, that went over my head, no worries babyboy.
lol, it was a joke sweetie.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
19th November 2010, 04:35 PM
please Neo don't delete, it won't be fair bredren Please.

Bra Quophi, here is a small summary

With Where Serpents Lie relates to the Clinton presidency.A thriller, in which a good but troubled cop on the trail of a criminal monster is suddenly presented with evidence that he himself is guilty of the crimes he is investigating.

With The Marching Season, Silva delivers his most entertaining novel yet-an electrifying tale of terror, revenge, and greed, straight out of tomorrow's headlines. Filled with breathtaking plot twists, The Marching Season is a novel of power and intrigue, where appearance and reality are enemies and trust is betrayed as often as it is honored.

You didn't catch the joke

Fashion Yaa
19th November 2010, 06:31 PM
lol no I didn't , the first time anyway....its like getting excited over a gift that you need rather than what you desire right!!! this is only the first contest, there are better prizes to come
You didn't catch the joke

Fashion Yaa
22nd November 2010, 06:49 AM
How about some more prizes to entice you all. http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k32/Kes_010/2-1.jpg

Neo
22nd November 2010, 10:12 AM
I WOULD LOVE TO READ THE ONE BY oPRAH.. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO WIN AGAIN?

Fashion Yaa
22nd November 2010, 05:55 PM
reply to all the theads, is that too much to ask?

Neo
23rd November 2010, 02:35 AM
Awesome!

Q' lypse
24th November 2010, 10:11 PM
eh, what is going on here

Fashion Yaa
29th November 2010, 07:37 PM
What is going on you ask.....well so far in the tally of those who comment back to threads, the following are in the lead

Remember you must respond to all 58 plus threads

MegaMeister
Pope
Neo

Fashion Yaa
8th December 2010, 04:08 PM
PopeBitterzDAlomo came closest with having an average of 20 comments to threads that are not his own. YIPPEEE!!!!!!!! Congrats Pope, he will recieve both books ASAP

Fashion Yaa
8th December 2010, 04:13 PM
You predicted your win. As I counted all your responses it was so clear you are the WINNER, congrats buddy! I'll mail you the books via fed express.
I got this...lol

Neo
8th December 2010, 04:24 PM
And for the runner - up? lol

Fashion Yaa
8th December 2010, 05:07 PM
i was soo tempted on that note, lol i know right, maybe next time
And for the runner - up? lol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
8th December 2010, 06:55 PM
You predicted your win. As I counted all your responses it was so clear you are the WINNER, congrats buddy! I'll mail you the books via fed express.

Yeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaa. If you could throw in some shito and kenkey that will go down well with my celebration.
LOL

Fashion Yaa
15th December 2010, 09:31 PM
Pope has graciously opted for the ebooks version of the Daniel Silva and T.Jefferson Parker novels up for grabs in our most comments contest. The freshly minted books are still in my possession and it makes me ponder if better prizes should be offered in the next contest.

What kind of prizes would you readers like for the future:

BBoy T
15th December 2010, 10:59 PM
The prize could have gone to
someone other than pope. I think
mods should be exempted next time.

Fashion Yaa
16th December 2010, 04:17 PM
Got it, no moderators to win
prizes. By the way BBoy T, you
did come in third in the most comments
you had 20