PDA

View Full Version : Debate This: Are You Obligated To Hang Out With Your Significant Othersí Friends?

Seductive
15th August 2012, 07:49 PM
Letís say youíre dating a girl and things are going great with one small exception ó she has a friend you absolutely canít stand. There could be a multitude of reasons you donít like this person; maybe she makes nasty sexist or racist or homophobic remarks or she gossips all the time and being around her just makes you feel really uncomfortable.

Maybe you canít stand the way she leers at you when your girlfriend isnít looking. Maybe she dated a dear friend of yours and treated him like crap. Maybe she treats your own significant other like crap, but for whatever reason, your girlfriend is willing to put up with it. Does that mean you should?

Even if it means watching this girl talk down to your woman, belittle her, and say offensive things? Are you obligated, as a dutiful boyfriend, to spend time with everyone your significant other hangs out with simply because youíre part of a couple?

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
15th August 2012, 08:03 PM
You see for some of us who can't pretend to like some one or something. This scenario is not visible. I will let this devil of a woman and the whole world know that she is not liked by the POPE. Regardless of how great a relationship i have with my woman,i am not obligated to hung around her friends like the "dutiful boyfriend" and the feeling is mutual. lol

When one has been around so many girlfriends and jumpoffs they immediately know who is or is not in their good books and so draw the line.

btw- any chic who will allow her friends to treat her like trash and any man who will countenance that nonsense is himself a dolt. Both deserve each other.