PDA

View Full Version : My best friend's wife's secret

Seductive
15th August 2012, 07:48 PM
Tino is my friend and i've known him since we were 8 years old. We have lived in the same community for over 20 years,our parents became friend because of how close we are.

When Tino got married i was the happiest man alive because he deserved the kind of woman he married, well before i found out the following. After 4 years of marriage i heard rumors about his wife that she has been sleeping around with the guys at Tino's work place. In fact she meets them in a near by hotel when Tino is at work.

I couldn't tell Tino about the rumours for the fear of hurting his feelings and breaking his marriage. I have since stopped going to his house to avoid his wife. I did my own investigation and came out with the findings that indeed his wife is a slut.

To make matters worse,she one day came on to me at a party when Tino was away on a business trip and told me i am who she would have liked to marry. Under the influence of alcohol we had sex. I regret this so much till this day. Now Tino got to know about the whole affair and he's not talking to me. My parents later got to know and for that my father is also angry with me and wont talk to me.

Tino is still with this woman. Obviously he still doesn't know his wife is a play thing for his colleagues at work who have been laughing at him behind his back. Do i tell him his wife's secret and if so how ?

by
Zigmaba M3nsah