PDA

View Full Version : The truth behind piracy in somalia

Q' lypse
14th August 2012, 09:52 PM
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Next time I will be very careful listening to the crap Western media tries to hammer into our heads. This is a cause and effect case. Just as suicide bombers didn't just decide out of the blue to kill people at random rate, so is the pirates of Somalia. Nuclear waste have been dumped on their shores for decades by western government and companies, giving the people unknown diseases, cancer, killing the fishes and putting the fishermen out of business for good! The pirates sprung up to fight back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1cZRd1rWk0

Fashion Yaa
14th August 2012, 10:03 PM
I heard about this conspiracy theory from rapper K'Naan.....my only problem with that theory is they've been a lawless nation after its first coup!
But I hope to be educated more

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
14th August 2012, 10:16 PM
I heard about this conspiracy theory from rapper K'Naan.....my only problem with that theory is they've been a lawless nation after its first coup!
But I hope to be educated more

.....yet the western media will brand these brave sons of the motherland as a menace to society. May we all live to see justice served as it should.

Ask yourself who arms these people ? The west creates the problem then pretends to seek solutions to the problem with one hand whiles the other cashes in.

Neo
14th August 2012, 11:30 PM
They say one man's terrorist is another man,s freedom fighter. If the firepower is not at one's disposal to ward off a formidable force, rudimentary tools must be employed to combat such threats.

However criminal the acts of these pirates might seem, there may be a reasonable justification for their cause considering how their environment is being destroyed. However, I would hold that thought with a pinch of salt as most of these pirates may just be using that patriotic goodwill mentality as an excuse to pursue their rather more sinister and criminal objectives.