PDA

View Full Version : Why You Should Replenish Your CoQ10 Levels When Taking Statin Drugs

Angella
11th August 2012, 05:00 PM
If you or anyone you know is taking a statin drug, I truly believe it is absolutely essential to start taking a CoQ10 or ubiquinol supplement immediately to replenish your CoQ10 levels.

If you take statin drugs to lower cholesterol, I believe it's essential for you to replenish your CoQ10 levels!
Why?

Statin drugs work to lower your cholesterol in the same pathway your body uses to produce CoQ10.

Now you might ask: "Why would you take a statin drug in the first place?"

Good question.

Normally, I believe well over 99% of people placed on statin drugs do not need them (although you should always consult a physician before stopping any medication).

I believe people should be able to easily optimize their cholesterol levels with simple lifestyle changes.

However, I have been practicing medicine for far too long to know the journey to good health can be long and complex for many. Some people simply require more time to make the transitions in weaning off these dangerous drugs.

So if you or someone you care about is taking a statin, I recommend (based on your age) you start using a high quality CoQ10 or ubiquinol supplement right away.

source - Dr Mercola