PDA

View Full Version : The Myth of the "Deadly Sun"

Angella
11th August 2012, 12:54 AM
This story has been handed down, decade after decade, from your grandmother all the way to the person reporting the nightly news:

"Stay out of the sun, you'll wrinkle like a prune and look old before your time!"

"Slather on this sunscreen or you'll get cancer."

"Cover up -- don't you know the sun can kill you?"

And the sad truth is that the majority of you have bought into the "Myth of the Deadly Sun".

The sun, nature's greatest source of life-giving power, has been demonized into a great ball of evil fire just waiting to take the life of some unsuspecting and unprotected person.

This kind of careless propaganda, spread primarily through the media, could not be any further from the truth.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be careful. The sun is a very powerful source and repeated over-exposure can cause harmful and dangerous damage to your skin.

So I caution you to have healthy respect for the sun's rays -- but don't eliminate it from your life completely.

The incredible healing powers of sunshine have been known for centuries.

Cultures around the world have revered and worshipped the therapeutic qualities of the sun, probably long before even the written word.

The earliest writings from the Pharaohs of Egypt, from Greek, Roman, and Arabic physicians, and countless other wise and ancient scholars wrote stories and descriptions of the healing powers of 'sun therapies'.

Records, thousands of years old, reveal how the sun was used to strengthen a person's health and treat a variety of illnesses and conditions. Conditions that are still concerns today, like:

Maintaining a strong heart
Retaining strong muscles and an ideal weight
Treatment for asthma, digestive diseases, and even back pain
But let's face it folks -- fear is a powerful selling point.

And as long as you believe the deceptions, the lies, and the propaganda you've been fed all these years about the perils of sunlight -- those who stand to make millions of dollars from your fears remain content and happy.

They have you right where they want you…

Frightened
Sick
Dependent on harmful medications
And spending your hard-earned money on senseless and potentially dangerous products -- products you don't need and don't want near, let alone on your body.

Come Out of the Dark -- and into the Light

Well, you don't have to be in the dark anymore when it comes to the truth about sunlight, vitamin D, and your health.

I wrote my new book, Dark Deception, as a beacon of light to shine on the pack of deceptions the government and big business don't want you to find out about sunlight.

You deserve to live the fullest and healthiest life possible.

But you can't do that if vital (and potentially health-saving) information continues to be kept away from you -- on purpose.

Well, now you can discover the truth.

source - Dr Mercola