PDA

View Full Version : Soul Never Dies

Kwame Nyame
10th August 2012, 09:03 AM
Today is the burial of the body of President Mills.
Various commentators has said the President is going home today.
They are confusing Soul with the physical shell.
The President translated(died) at 2.15pm 24th July. He is not going home today 10th August.
We are Soul. We have a body. The body dies and returns to dust but Soul lives on.
What are your thoughts?

Q' lypse
10th August 2012, 09:35 AM
yep Kwame... Its a shame. Most of the time I hear these things and I just keep quiet, not to utter a word because ignorance seem to champion most human thoughts. Last week, I was listening to Fox fm in Kumasi and this kid who had had a near death experience was talking about how he/she was taken to hell to see people suffering. Celebrities like Michael Jackson, Pope John Paul etc were there. MJ was made to dance and tortured or stabbed with spears by the demons who were monitoring him (childish and young soul's visions to say the least). The radio dj and the man who brought the kid to the studio were so into it, sucking up and being scared of what the kid was saying. The radio dj was speechless at times. I wanted to call the studio, i tried to email the dj to ask him a few questions, a few logical questions just for him to think, to reason a little. First of all, does MJ still carry around that body? He's been stabbed, that means he still has his body? I mean this is easy and simple reason, a few questions to ask.

I was at a friend's mum's funeral when I was in Ghana. They are Hindus so the mum was cremated. I observed with interest, soaking up the Hindu tradition of how they bury the dead, well, cremate the dead. When the fire was started, it became windy, next I heard my friend say 'oh, Mummy really wanted to get outta here in a rush!' Meaning, she just left the body. To the Hindus, when the body burns this is when the soul leaves. I was puzzled, really. Because my friend being a Hindu knows quite a lot, spirituality I mean but religious beliefs can get hold of a person and imprison the mind in ways that don't make sense. The mother had been dead for over 3 weeks, and the soul had been staying in that body all this time? Its like a driver trying to start a car with no engine. But hey, i remained quiet and listened, they say you learn a new thing everyday, right? It was good to know but it just showed me how religions can cement beliefs in us. Very dangerous in my books.

Kwame Nyame
11th August 2012, 07:11 AM
yep Kwame... Its a shame. Most of the time I hear these things and I just keep quiet, not to utter a word because ignorance seem to champion most human thoughts. Last week, I was listening to Fox fm in Kumasi and this kid who had had a near death experience was talking about how he/she was taken to hell to see people suffering. Celebrities like Michael Jackson, Pope John Paul etc were there. MJ was made to dance and tortured or stabbed with spears by the demons who were monitoring him (childish and young soul's visions to say the least). The radio dj and the man who brought the kid to the studio were so into it, sucking up and being scared of what the kid was saying. The radio dj was speechless at times. I wanted to call the studio, i tried to email the dj to ask him a few questions, a few logical questions just for him to think, to reason a little. First of all, does MJ still carry around that body? He's been stabbed, that means he still has his body? I mean this is easy and simple reason, a few questions to ask.

I was at a friend's mum's funeral when I was in Ghana. They are Hindus so the mum was cremated. I observed with interest, soaking up the Hindu tradition of how they bury the dead, well, cremate the dead. When the fire was started, it became windy, next I heard my friend say 'oh, Mummy really wanted to get outta here in a rush!' Meaning, she just left the body. To the Hindus, when the body burns this is when the soul leaves. I was puzzled, really. Because my friend being a Hindu knows quite a lot, spirituality I mean but religious beliefs can get hold of a person and imprison the mind in ways that don't make sense. The mother had been dead for over 3 weeks, and the soul had been staying in that body all this time? Its like a driver trying to start a car with no engine. But hey, i remained quiet and listened, they say you learn a new thing everyday, right? It was good to know but it just showed me how religions can cement beliefs in us. Very dangerous in my books.

Soul can come off the Wheel of 84 Or what the Eastern Mystics call Awagawan.There is a direct route to self realisation and God realisation. This is what the teachings of ECKANKAR is about. You are able to attain spiritual liberation in this lifetime and the become a Co-worker with God.
You can put a limit to the never ending cycle of birth and rebirth.
Soul in human embodiment will not reincarnate in a lower bodily form like an animal. This is completely unnecessary.
Soul comes into the lower worlds taking up consciousness in mineral form such as rocks or stones and the moving into plant stage,animal form and finally taken the human form which is the apex. This is done through long series of birth and rebirth.
Soul may return to earth in various cultures,customs,race or creed. These all depends on one's karmic balance.
There great yuga is the periods of creation. There is the golden age,silver age,bronze age and iron age.
We are currently in the iron age. This age will last for a few more thousand years. At the end of this great cycle. God withdraws all Souls from the lower worlds into the higher regions. Souls are put to sleep and returned once again after repairs have taken place in the lower regions. Souls that have not attained spiritual freedom are returned to the lower worlds and the great cycles begins again.
This cycle is commonly known as the Day of God. And the sleep period when repairs to the lower worlds including earth takes place is referred to as the Night of God.
Soul leaves the physical shell finally after the silver cord has been severed. This what we know as death in the physical world. Normally,Soul stays on the Astral Plane until conditions are readied or it's next incarnation. The Soul meets with the Lords administering Karma to determine his next station in life.
Some Christians after leaving earth eg taken up residence in a region called paradise on the Mental Plane. This joy and bliss there makes Soul think this is the end of the journey of Soul. They are under the illusion of the Negative Power since the mental planes still falls under the negative world of creation and is not the true heaven.
In fact some even believe they have come to the end of the journey even on the 1st heaven above the physical plane which is called the Astral Plane.
The see the great light of Jot Niranjan the manifestation of God on the Astral and believe they have meet the Supreme Creator of all.
Without a guide or training,they fail to see beyond the web of illusion these lower Gods caste around Soul.
To conclude,you can make this very incarnation your last one by taking up the teaching of ECK. It is not the only path but the most direct path to the heart of God.

Q' lypse
11th August 2012, 08:13 AM
To conclude,you can make this very incarnation your last one by taking up the teaching of ECK. It is not the only path but the most direct path to the heart of God.

lol, for who? And who says so? Kwame make wild paa. lol

Neo
11th August 2012, 12:36 PM
Hmm, these are stories people tell about the soul. They are subjective experiences and therefore not verifiable - When i die i will not be there to have this experience.

Q' lypse
11th August 2012, 01:35 PM
When i die i will not be there to have this experience.
Neo, who is talking here? Who is this 'I' who who will not be 'where' to experience it?

Who is talking here?

Kwame Nyame
11th August 2012, 02:50 PM
Hmm, these are stories people tell about the soul. They are subjective experiences and therefore not verifiable - When i die i will not be there to have this experience.

You can start on the road to verification today.

Neo
11th August 2012, 03:05 PM
Neo, who is talking here? Who is this 'I' who who will not be 'where' to experience it?

Who is talking here?

Lol, bro massa qlypse, i like the way you indulge in semantics to dig the infinitesimal. This is a Plato and Platypus walk into a bar moment for you i am sure.

Now to answer your question.

- Death surely happens in space and time somewhere.
- I can not know "where" because i will be dead. Remember?
- The "I" is the current me you (Qlypse) like to separate into body and soul.

Q' lypse
12th August 2012, 08:18 AM
Lol, bro massa qlypse, i like the way you indulge in semantics to dig the infinitesimal. This is a Plato and Platypus walk into a bar moment for you i am sure. Socratic dialectic conversation helps to get to the core of truth in almost any conversation, you feel me? lol

- Death surely happens in space and time somewhere.
- I can not know "where" because i will be dead. Remember?
- The "I" is the current me you (Qlypse) like to separate into body and soul. So you mean the 'I' here is the body or soul or both?