PDA

View Full Version : Seven Cameroon Athletes Disappears From The Olympic Village

ajbabe
7th August 2012, 06:26 PM
What began as rumour has finally turned out to be true. Seven Cameroonian athletes who participated at the 2012 London Olympic Games have disappeared from the Olympic Village. The seven - five boxers, a swimmer and a soccer player - are suspected of having left to stay in Europe for economic reasons.

David Ojong from the Ministry of Sports said a reserve goalkeeper for the women's soccer team, Drusille Ngako, was the first to disappear. She was not one of the 18 finally retained after pre-Olympic training in Scotland.

While her team-mates left for Coventry for their last preparatory encounter against New Zealand, she vanished. A few days later, swimmer Paul Ekane Edingue and his personal belongings were also not found in his room.

Ojong added that five boxers eliminated from the games, Thomas Essomba, Christian Donfack Adjoufack, Abdon Mewoli, Blaise Yepmou Mendouo and Serge Ambomo, disappeared on Sunday from the Olympic village.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
7th August 2012, 10:21 PM
The look on their faces speaks volumes especially the dude on the extreme right(top row):glee:

Fashion Yaa
7th August 2012, 10:58 PM
@Pope his face says "ecom ini" ....the first one seems like the type who will do anything for paper, that smile gives him away

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
7th August 2012, 11:15 PM
@Pope his face says "ecom ini" ....the first one seems like the type who will do anything for paper, that smile gives him away

What are you a psychic or something? :glee: :glee: exactly what i thought"ecomini ecomini ecomini" ...my man on the far right is killing me LMAOOOOOOOOO dude is ready to unleash some karate chops should anyone stand in his way. LMAOOOOOOOO

Fashion Yaa
8th August 2012, 06:56 AM
What are you a psychic or something? :glee: :glee: exactly what i thought"ecomini ecomini ecomini" ...my man on the far right is killing me LMAOOOOOOOOO dude is ready to unleash some karate chops should anyone stand in his way. LMAOOOOOOOO
Karate paa

Q' lypse
8th August 2012, 05:18 PM
lol, like somebody said on ghanawed, "omu afa yard" loooooooool

Neo
8th August 2012, 06:05 PM
lol, like somebody said on ghanawed, "omu afa yard" loooooooool

Lol, chale this one dea omu afa yard paa.. Houdini krataa magic..lol

MegaMeister
9th August 2012, 07:05 AM
coming soon to a theater near you-7 flew over the cuckoo's nest :applouse:

Q' lypse
9th August 2012, 07:41 AM
i mean there is a swimmer? right there u must know that, kai, akoa no boa, hahaha

MegaMeister
9th August 2012, 07:47 AM
i mean there is a swimmer? right there u must know that, kai, akoa no boa, hahaha

I didn't even see that one. lolololololololol