PDA

View Full Version : Pharmaceutical-induced violence

Angella
3rd August 2012, 05:00 PM
Until we stop medication young people with mind-altering psychotropic drugs, we will simply not see an end to this pharmaceutical-induced violence. Even if you somehow manage to take away all the guns, similar atrocities can be carried out with machetes, swords, knives or explosives. The problem here is not simply the weapon, but rather the mind behind the trigger. When minds are disturbed through psychiatric medications and young men are trapped in a chemically-induced state of sub-consciousness with no connection to reality, outbursts of mindless violence are exactly what you're going to get.

In fact, I publicly predicted this school shooting in a December 7, 2007 article about the mall shooter in Omaha, where I said:

There will be more. I hate to be accurate about this grisly prediction, because I grieve for the families of those lost to pharmaceutically-induced violence, but the truth is that until we stop drugging our children with psychotropic drugs, the shootings are not going to stop.

And as sad as this tragedy is for all those affected by this medication-induced violence, the truly sad part is that America still hasn't learned this lesson. If you drug the children with chemicals that cause violence, you're going to see more shootings. It's as simple as that. And if you take away the guns, you'll see bombs, knives or machetes used in these attacks. When disturbed young boys are doped up on psychotropic drugs that promote violence -- and they're drugged by the hundreds of thousands -- it's like playing a national game of Russian roulette (with apologies to Russia). Sooner or later, another kid whose mind has been altered by Ritalin, Prozac or some other drug is going to walk into yet another school or mall and start killing people. This kind of behavior is a direct product of chemical-based psychiatric "treatment."

Let me now continue that prediction by stating that the Illinois shooting won't be the last one, either. As long as the psychiatric industry -- which is now run by Big Pharma -- is allowed to run amok and "play doctor" with the chemicals in children's brains, we're going to continue to see school shootings, bombings, stabbings and other outbursts of violence. While ignorant psych docs will say the population needs more drugs, and while silly voters will call for bans on guns, nothing will actually prevent this kind of violence in America until we stop drugging our children with mind-altering drugs and stop exposing them to extremely violent video games and television shows. In fact, I believe it is the combination of violent TV programming and mind-altering psych meds that ultimately leads to the kind of violence that took place in Illinois.

source - naturalnews