PDA

View Full Version : Mills’ Death: God Is In Control – Duncan Williams

Neo
25th July 2012, 09:01 PM
The Archbishop of the Action Chapel International, Duncan Williams, has prayed for Ghana and also admonished all Ghanaians to calm down following the death of President John Evans Atta Mills.

Speaking on Citi Eyewitness News on Tuesday, the Archbishop expressed his deepest condolence to the immediate family of Prof Mills and all the people of Ghana.

http://photos.peacefmonline.com/photos/news/201207/459679758_259051.jpg

He encouraged all Ghanaians to reflect over the President’s demise and take a cue from his exemplary life on earth.

“One of my inspirational quotes is ‘it is not about how you die, but how you lived.’ I think we emphasise too much about death but the family and all of us as citizen of the country should reflect more on how he lived so that all of us could be strengthened to lift up our eyes to the future,” Archbishop Williams said.

The Archbishop also took time to commit Ghana and the people of Ghana into the Hands of God in prayer.

Source: citifmonline.com

Q' lypse
26th July 2012, 08:40 AM
this is news? mmmwwweeeteeww

Fashion Yaa
26th July 2012, 09:18 AM
Well he is a public figure! Sheesh, arent his followers in the thousands?

Q' lypse
26th July 2012, 03:19 PM
Well he is a public figure! Sheesh, arent his followers in the thousands?
so?

CuTiEbABy
26th July 2012, 05:05 PM

hahahhaahaha...Q paa, you know in Ghana, even if some of these preachers sneezes its news.....why bother...lol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
26th July 2012, 05:39 PM
Attention Whores !

Quophi Aletse
26th July 2012, 05:43 PM

eiii pasita ..... anopa yi de3 wetin don enter ur chest like this???? lololololol

Quophi Aletse
26th July 2012, 05:46 PM
but his message or the message more or less about focusing on life rather than death which is just a metamorphosis is a bright light that jumped at me as i read the article.

Q' lypse
26th July 2012, 06:51 PM
hahahhaahaha...Q paa, you know in Ghana, even if some of these preachers sneezes its news.....why bother...lol
i don't got ears for these charlatans koraa. Sucking the poor people dry. M)b) m)b) sad human beings.. ah

Q' lypse
26th July 2012, 06:52 PM
Attention Whores !

ehi, lol, i thought i was bad.... ah well, anything to be in the headlines

Q' lypse
26th July 2012, 06:53 PM
but his message or the message more or less about focusing on life rather than death which is just a metamorphosis is a bright light that jumped at me as i read the article.

so u need a millionaire osofo to tell u that? twweeaaa

Fashion Yaa
26th July 2012, 07:00 PM
so?

Perhaps u expected some nuanced response from him like 'no comment'
Or an article criticizing or praising him for not saying anything abi?

Everyone has the right to share their thoughts irregardless of their stature in life, anaa me bua? I mean if Market Women(who service the nation) expressing their grief made news what more one man!

In the words of Kobe Bryant "thats a Bikram yoga stretch, you reaching a bit" ta say it aint news worthy

Quophi Aletse
26th July 2012, 07:54 PM
so u need a millionaire osofo to tell u that? twweeaaa
Lololololool its more constructive Imo than the fear based teachings they feed the minds of their ignorant multitudes which brings about the fear of death which eventually leads to the inability to even live life as a result of this fear of death.....

Imo.

Q' lypse
26th July 2012, 09:04 PM
Perhaps u expected some nuanced response from him like 'no comment'
Or an article criticizing or praising him for not saying anything abi? abusiapanii Kwame Atopa said, oh Kofi Atta didn't say goodbye to him... U don't know abusaipanii Kwame Atopa and even if he said made it to the headlines, what difference would it have made? Nothing!! This is my point.

Everyone has the right to share their thoughts irregardless of their stature in life, anaa me bua? you feel better that he spoke? good for u

Q' lypse
26th July 2012, 09:06 PM
Lololololool its more constructive Imo than the fear based teachings they feed the minds of their ignorant multitudes which brings about the fear of death which eventually leads to the inability to even live life as a result of this fear of death.....

Imo.

cool, i guess the sheep need a Shepherd in these circumstances .... ok

Fashion Yaa
27th July 2012, 05:03 PM
abusiapanii Kwame Atopa said, oh Kofi Atta didn't say goodbye to him... U don't know abusaipanii Kwame Atopa and even if he said made it to the headlines, what difference would it have made? Nothing!! This is my point.

you feel better that he spoke? good for u
Mtchew, you always hatin' an anything associated with the church, if it was Dalai Lama that gave his thoughts you would welcome it or just ignore it like you ought to have done with DWilliams' thoughts

Just sayin

Q' lypse
27th July 2012, 05:21 PM
Mtchew, you always hatin' an anything associated with the church, if it was Dalai Lama that gave his thoughts you would welcome it or just ignore it like you ought to have done with DWilliams' thoughts

Just sayin
Not exactly. It depends on the message. Brother minister, can you post that video of that pastor here with that beautiful message? Yaa gets the wrong impression..

Quophi Aletse
30th July 2012, 04:42 AM
Not exactly. It depends on the message. Brother minister, can you post that video of that pastor here with that beautiful message? Yaa gets the wrong impression..

im not sure i understand what is goin on here between u and yaa ..... will read the this thread later but here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rBI-ZKv7UE

Quophi Aletse
30th July 2012, 04:57 AM
Perhaps u expected some nuanced response from him like 'no comment' Or an article criticizing or praising him for not saying anything abi?

abusiapanii Kwame Atopa said, oh Kofi Atta didn't say goodbye to him... U don't know abusaipanii Kwame Atopa and even if he said made it to the headlines, what difference would it have made? Nothing!! This is my point.

Everyone has the right to share their thoughts irregardless of their stature in life, anaa me bua?
you feel better that he spoke? good for uMtchew, you always hatin' an anything associated with the church, if it was Dalai Lama that gave his thoughts you would welcome it or just ignore it like you ought to have done with DWilliams' thoughts

Just sayin

lololol ...... now i get wetin is goin on here ...... where is my popcorn koraaa ...... lol

http://gifsoup.com/view5/2837510/michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

lololololololololololololololololololololol

Fashion Yaa
30th July 2012, 05:04 AM
Quophi it truely isnt a WWIII with Q and I, its just I grew tired of him getting a free pass all the time when he slights anything associated with the church. His comments was the tipping point for me cuz the matter of DuncanWilliams giving his well recieved view to the people (mind you, on a President who proudly displayed his beliefs in the church) is news and Q thinks its not. Like are you for real, as open minded I am when it comes to Q, I felt that was calous and cold, he seems to forget not everyone-eyes-clear like him.

Quophi Aletse
30th July 2012, 05:14 AM
Quophi it truely isnt a WWIII with Q and I, its just I grew tired of him getting a free pass all the time when he slights anything associated with the church. His comments was the tipping point for me cuz the matter of DuncanWilliams giving his well recieved view to the people (mind you, on a President who proudly displayed his beliefs in the church) is news and Q thinks its not. Like are you for real, as open minded I am when it comes to Q, I felt that was calous and cold, he seems to forget not everyone-eyes-clear like him.

lololol ..... oh i was hoping u send some hot fire towards that soweto borga's direction to keep him in check koraa ..... lololol

but no worries yaa ..... its all fun and games from my side ..... and on a serious note .... i understand where both of u are coming from .......

Q' lypse
30th July 2012, 07:49 AM
ok, you are getting emotional over this? I think you have to meet me in real life to know me. Otherwise everything you say is just a projection of "WHAT YOU THINK" I am. Its funny how in real life I'm totally the opposite of what people think I am when it comes to religions or the church or other people's belief system. I met one of my old classmates when I was in Ghana and he was like 'the controversial Kwaku;, this and that thinking I was going to hammer away at the church or something. But in the end, he did more talking than I did on such subjects. I just listened. Some people when they read what you've written think you are some kind of terrorist coming at them or their precious boxed up belief system
(s). If you this rich Duncan Williams preacher rings your bell, good for you because what he says comforts you, and you needed to hear that because you didn't know it before he said it, good for you.

Fashion Yaa
30th July 2012, 02:58 PM
So then it is news! Thanks for agreeing with me, "to whom much is given Much is expected" Duncan Williams falls in that crop. Thank you also for recognizing the fact that who you are does not fall inline withe cyber persona you project, surely it must get tiring....stop trying so hard.

ok, you are getting emotional over this? I think you have to meet me in real life to know me. Otherwise everything you say is just a projection of "WHAT YOU THINK" I am. Its funny how in real life I'm totally the opposite of what people think I am when it comes to religions or the church or other people's belief system. I met one of my old classmates when I was in Ghana and he was like 'the controversial Kwaku;, this and that thinking I was going to hammer away at the church or something. But in the end, he did more talking than I did on such subjects. I just listened. Some people when they read what you've written think you are some kind of terrorist coming at them or their precious boxed up belief system
(s). If you this rich Duncan Williams preacher rings your bell, good for you because what he says comforts you, and you needed to hear that because you didn't know it before he said it, good for you.

Q' lypse
30th July 2012, 03:37 PM
lololol ..... oh i was hoping u send some hot fire towards that soweto borga's direction to keep him in check koraa ..... lololol

but no worries yaa ..... its all fun and games from my side ..... and on a serious note .... i understand where both of u are coming from .......
hahahhahaa, this Soweto borga don suffa 4 forum top.. lol. She must keep me in check indeed. looool.. Brother minister what do you expect? What do you expect when you try to take away something precious to someone, a belief system, ie. They will defend it to the core, to death. I won't lie, I can be quite harsh in my comments especially when it comes to belief systems that i think sound childish, that sound like something that would bring about separation or conflict, that sound like controlling or boxing an individual spiritual evolution. I am misunderstood, that is for sure. I mean seriously, my best frd in Ghana (a strong Christian man who could be a preacher if he wants) comes at me with this hard. He and his wife, like, eg, one time on their way to church, they were going to drop me off on at Circle, i was on my way to Kumasi, I noticed because it was a sunday and all dressed up in their church attire, their psyche changed, they were feeling holy I guess.

My buddy all of a sudden starts this topic on GOD, they wanted me to say GOD is a HE, they wanted to me to conform to their belief system, the box, so to speak. And what did I do? I just listened. But when it seemed like they were approaching a dialectic dialogue (which I love by the way) I engaged them. I was hoping they listen to me. But chalay, a belief is like a disease that plagues the human mind. Its like people can't let you be? I'm more passive on such topics than some of these 'online-you-are-against-us' think. But me die3 I will keep getting on nerves, nerves that have boxed themselves in and think somehow they hold a universal knowledge that they alone champion. I mean look at what Gboye has said on ghanaweb osofo joint, he wants me to conform to his religion? He wants to pray for me so that I change to what he likes? lol. What the fu.ck is a person supposed to say to that? But to me its all entertainment. Imagine a Hindu saying to a Christian I'm going to chant to Krishna so that you join Hinduism. How does that feel? Primitive mentality. If it was just over 200yrs ago I will be burnt to life just because I don't worship like 'them' (whoever they are). Duncan Williams, a symbol of God's wisdom, a symbol of a savior needs to save his people from dwelling on their country's death. Good for 'THEM'.

Q' lypse
30th July 2012, 03:51 PM
So then it is news! Thanks for agreeing with me, "to whom much is given Much is expected" Duncan Williams falls in that crop.
Wait, would that include the Bush family? Would that include TB Joshua? Would that include all the not so caring leaders in the world who are rich beyond reason? I guess. They must getting what they are getting..

Thank you also for recognizing the fact that who you are does not fall inline withe cyber persona you project, surely it must get tiring....stop trying so hard.

Trying hard to be what? Are you trying to project your scattered thoughts onto me here? Come at me here, really, I want you to engage me on this one. Perhaps if you want me to explain myself I will. I don't go around looking for fights or arguments, I don't try to yank people from their beliefs, you feel me? That is what I'm saying. Or is that what you think I do on these forums? You think I'm against the church or whatever it is? You gotta be kidding! This is speculation at best. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. I write what I feel. I asked, is what he said news? Then you went into an attacking mode because perhaps you feel some 'part of you' is under attack. So tell me what you 'think' Im trying hard to be. :very_drunk: lol Kai...

Fashion Yaa
30th July 2012, 05:37 PM
Q
Im just happy you agree that this is news.

Q' lypse
30th July 2012, 06:17 PM
Hmmm, Fashion, I don't recall signing an agreement document on this topic. What do 'we' agree on?

CuTiEbABy
30th July 2012, 06:23 PM
i don't got ears for these charlatans koraa. Sucking the poor people dry. M)b) m)b) sad human beings.. ah

hahaahaaa u go get paa

Fashion Yaa
30th July 2012, 07:51 PM
By virtue of you pontificating and dissecting my one single statement; you do agree this is news.
Lets call it a Gentleman's Agreement. Love you Q! You continue to astound me muah
Hmmm, Fashion, I don't recall signing an agreement document on this topic. What do 'we' agree on?

Quophi Aletse
30th July 2012, 08:18 PM

lololol ....... u dey ap3ntokwa mood paaa ....... soweto jagajaga dey cause am???? lolololol

Fashion Yaa
30th July 2012, 09:30 PM
lololol ....... u dey ap3ntokwa mood paaa ....... soweto jagajaga dey cause am???? lolololol

Oh yeah thats funny btw Soweto Burger hehe....what will I be since Im in LA/ Hollywood?

ajbabe
31st July 2012, 01:20 AM
all Ghanaians to calm down following the death of President John Evans Atta Mills.

expressed his deepest condolence to the immediate family of Prof Mills and all the people of Ghana.

He encouraged all Ghanaians to reflect over the President’s demise and take a cue from his exemplary life on earth.

“One of my inspirational quotes is ‘it is not about how you die, but how you lived.’ I think we emphasise too much about death but the family and all of us as citizen of the country should reflect more on how he lived so that all of us could be strengthened to lift up our eyes to the future,”

commit Ghana and the people of Ghana into the Hands of God in prayer.

you guys koraa..adzenn...tot u shd be commenting on this...no biting..lol plsss...foget abt who said it and comment on wat was said..foget it was abt Atta Mills...it could be anyone.

i think what was said has some truth in it tho..we shd pray for our country that there will be no misunderstanding/tribal clashes..etc..and also we shd live a life that it will be a good life..thanks(ermm pls Q..abeg dont murder my comments o...lol..muahhh!

Quophi Aletse
31st July 2012, 03:40 AM
hahahhahaa, this Soweto borga don suffa 4 forum top.. lol. She must keep me in check indeed. looool.. Brother minister what do you expect? What do you expect when you try to take away something precious to someone, a belief system, ie. They will defend it to the core, to death. I won't lie, I can be quite harsh in my comments especially when it comes to belief systems that i think sound childish, that sound like something that would bring about separation or conflict, that sound like controlling or boxing an individual spiritual evolution. I am misunderstood, that is for sure. I mean seriously, my best frd in Ghana (a strong Christian man who could be a preacher if he wants) comes at me with this hard. He and his wife, like, eg, one time on their way to church, they were going to drop me off on at Circle, i was on my way to Kumasi, I noticed because it was a sunday and all dressed up in their church attire, their psyche changed, they were feeling holy I guess.
... i forget say u just come back from ghana koraa which dey give u this vim .... lololol i hear u though ......

My buddy all of a sudden starts this topic on GOD, they wanted me to say GOD is a HE, they wanted to me to conform to their belief system, the box, so to speak. And what did I do? I just listened. But when it seemed like they were approaching a dialectic dialogue (which I love by the way) I engaged them. I was hoping they listen to me. But chalay, a belief is like a disease that plagues the human mind. Its like people can't let you be? I'm more passive on such topics than some of these 'online-you-are-against-us' think. But me die3 I will keep getting on nerves, nerves that have boxed themselves in and think somehow they hold a universal knowledge that they alone champion.
..... true say..... i vividly remember the state i was in and how my own old beliefs fought seriously with me when life prodded me to expand and evolve a little in consciousness and awareness in a major way for the first time in my hologram(life). so i understand how tyrannic and operation "exclusivity agenda" some beliefs can demand.

I mean look at what Gboye has said on ghanaweb osofo joint, he wants me to conform to his religion? He wants to pray for me so that I change to what he likes? lol. What the fu.ck is a person supposed to say to that? But to me its all entertainment. Imagine a Hindu saying to a Christian I'm going to chant to Krishna so that you join Hinduism. How does that feel? Primitive mentality. If it was just over 200yrs ago I will be burnt to life just because I don't worship like 'them' (whoever they are).

lolololol oh chalay ...... that gboye thread on ghanaweb is weird paaa ... as i read his comments ..... my imagination fashioned a story line that made me laff saa tire ........ it was this past sunday and the good brother in christ just got back from the holy temple full of the holy stuff.... imagining heaven and basking in the alluring and aroma of heaven's mesmerizing sights and sound then all of a sudden, the soweto boga enter his mind and ............. well u know the rest ..... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...... e dey as e be paaaaa .......

Quophi Aletse
31st July 2012, 03:44 AM
you guys koraa..adzenn...tot u shd be commenting on this...no biting..lol plsss...foget abt who said it and comment on wat was said..foget it was abt Atta Mills...it could be anyone.

i think what was said has some truth in it tho..we shd pray for our country that there will be no misunderstanding/tribal clashes..etc..and also we shd live a life that it will be a good life..thanks (ermm pls Q..abeg dont murder my comments o...lol..muahhh!)

see how u want use kiss quench the soweto boga's heart ........ abena b.p. paa ..... lolol

Quophi Aletse
31st July 2012, 03:53 AM
Oh yeah thats funny btw Soweto Burger hehe....what will I be since Im in LA/ Hollywood?

the angelino premaii nii???? == the los angeles fashionista??? .... lololol .... im not sure oo yaa .....

Q' lypse
31st July 2012, 08:15 AM
By virtue of you pontificating and dissecting my one single statement; you do agree this is news.not to me, perhaps to his followers who wanted to hear from him. An assurance maybe....

Lets call it a Gentleman's Agreement. Love you Q! You continue to astound me muah what demands an agreement is, I'm not against any certain religion anymore than I'm against political party in a country in South Asia. If you are for peace for ALL I've got no problems with you. But if the religion/group/organization behaves in a hypocritical way by twisting facts, teachings, for propaganda purposes or some favoritism and control of the masses, I will open my mouth. A darling Ghanaian Hindu friend of mine added me to the Hindu group on facebook. One time I read something which seemed biased towards men, I was over there raising hell. Kyere s3 s3 me sparke ah, no one is safe, especially when you are causing separation.
By mentioning the Dalai Lama, you may be thinking somehow I'm biased towards him and his religion. I was a Tibetan monk teacher almost a 1000s years ago in a previous life, so what? I've been a Christian in several lives, just as I've been other races, it doesn't mean I prefer one over another but that I stand for caring and loving of all life forms for WE are all sparks of the Absolute. Enti don't think s3 I lash out just for lashing out sake. People need to wake up, it is 2012 not 1634. The time is now for humans to see beyond that which has our minds in bondage for 1000s of years. But our people.........sigh.........

Q' lypse
31st July 2012, 08:17 AM
hahaahaaa u go get paa

lol

Q' lypse
31st July 2012, 08:18 AM

oh massa, enti saa koraa... me ne Yaa die3 y3 y3 special :unconscious:, s3 waa wo nim, me y3 darlin boy sometimes :love_heart:, hahahaa

Q' lypse
31st July 2012, 08:24 AM
you guys koraa..adzenn...tot u shd be commenting on this...no biting..lol plsss...foget abt who said it and comment on wat was said..foget it was abt Atta Mills...it could be anyone. it won't be on a website if it was from anyone. the average joe is not heard, he's actually insulted for putting coins in the collection bowl, ask osofo Ebeneezer in Kumasi. looool. where is that audio file koraa.. lol

i think what was said has some truth in it tho..we shd pray for our country that there will be no misunderstanding/tribal clashes..etc..and also we shd live a life that it will be a good life..thanks(ermm pls Q..abeg dont murder my comments o...lol..muahhh! aj, oh, me y3 terrorist on these forums wai, oh! cheei, darlin boy paa me ni..

MegaMeister
31st July 2012, 08:29 AM
Most of these media houses are too lazy to go fishing for news worthy stories to publish so any bullshit they pick up they call news.
God has always been in control ask any Ghanaian so what's the news here ?

Q' lypse
31st July 2012, 08:36 AM
... i forget say u just come back from ghana koraa which dey give u this vim .... lololol i hear u though ...... hahaha, not exactly but some things need to be said. Our people live in squalor but somehow find a way to make these preachers rich! I don't get it. We are deteriorating in spirituality. Its like there is no hope in the people and those who have stepped out a bit are milking it. I can tell you s3 I can be a preacher now if I want and I will be rich in no time. I want to let people be but sometimes i have to speak out. U kno s3 sometimes at the quiet suburb of Kumasi Atasamanso where I crib, in the afternoons and evenings (sometimes mornings, weekdays too) toooor, 2-3 church praying loud like waa at the same time. If you are worshiping, why don't you do it quietly? You put speakers outside for all to hear? Ehi! WHY? This is disrespectful! How is a JSS student who is studying for his final BeCE exams supposed to concentrate, how is a mother supposed to put her baby to sleep, how is one who just came from work wanting to rest his/her mind supposed to have a peace of mind?! Some nkurasesem dey 4 Ghana oo. Na s3 one day if Ive built my own house in a nice quiet suburb and this kind of noise polution is going on, its gonna be hell on earth!!!

lolololol oh chalay ...... that gboye thread on ghanaweb is weird paaa ... as i read his comments ..... my imagination fashioned a story line that made me laff saa tire ........ it was this past sunday and the good brother in christ just got back from the holy temple full of the holy stuff.... imagining heaven and basking in the alluring and aroma of heaven's mesmerizing sights and sound then all of a sudden, the soweto boga enter his mind and ............. well u know the rest ..... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...... e dey as e be paaaaa ....... hahahhahahahah waaaa luk.,,,,, cant stop laughing at this....

Q' lypse
31st July 2012, 08:38 AM
Most of these media houses are too lazy to go fishing for news worthy stories to publish so any bullshit they pick up they call news.
God has always been in control ask any Ghanaian so what's the news here ?

oh massa. lol, this is my case

Fashion Yaa
31st July 2012, 02:55 PM
Brace yourself cuz I intend to get the last word!
You have written these long thesis statements for the life of me I dont know why! Why cant you just admit this is news for once?
Or better yet stop trying to defend your ill advised position which is only meant to stroke the egos of the BOOK LONG
not to me, perhaps to his followers who wanted to hear from him. An assurance maybe....
what demands an agreement is, I'm not against any certain religion anymore than I'm against political party in a country in South Asia. If you are for peace for ALL I've got no problems with you. But if the religion/group/organization behaves in a hypocritical way by twisting facts, teachings, for propaganda purposes or some favoritism and control of the masses, I will open my mouth. A darling Ghanaian Hindu friend of mine added me to the Hindu group on facebook. One time I read something which seemed biased towards men, I was over there raising hell. Kyere s3 s3 me sparke ah, no one is safe, especially when you are causing separation.
By mentioning the Dalai Lama, you may be thinking somehow I'm biased towards him and his religion. I was a Tibetan monk teacher almost a 1000s years ago in a previous life, so what? I've been a Christian in several lives, just as I've been other races, it doesn't mean I prefer one over another but that I stand for caring and loving of all life forms for WE are all sparks of the Absolute. Enti don't think s3 I lash out just for lashing out sake. People need to wake up, it is 2012 not 1634. The time is now for humans to see beyond that which has our minds in bondage for 1000s of years. But our people.........sigh.........

Q' lypse
31st July 2012, 03:59 PM
Brace yourself cuz I intend to get the last word!
You have written these long thesis statements for the life of me I dont know why! Why cant you just admit this is news for once?
Or better yet stop trying to defend your ill advised position which is only meant to stroke the egos of the BOOK LONG
Maa'me, its not news for me. Maybe for u and his followers bcuz u needed to hear it

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
31st July 2012, 05:09 PM
ehi, lol, i thought i was bad.... ah well, anything to be in the headlines

That's how best i can describe these vultures who will pounce on every opportunity to hear themselves speak. lol

Fashion Yaa
31st July 2012, 05:18 PM
Papi goHead withYa fierce self! Precisely what Im happy to hear you say, its news for 40% of Ghana thank you. Hugs and thanks for letting me have the last word.
Maa'me, its not news for me. Maybe for u and his followers bcuz u needed to hear it

Q' lypse
31st July 2012, 05:43 PM
Papi goHead withYa fierce self! Precisely what Im happy to hear you say, its news for 40% of Ghana thank you. Hugs and thanks for letting me have the last word.

where did you get that number from? 40%? hehehehe

Quophi Aletse
31st July 2012, 06:15 PM

so u will not let abaayewa yaa have the last word??? ..... eiiiii pasiita lolololol

Q' lypse
31st July 2012, 06:20 PM
so u will not let abaayewa yaa have the last word??? ..... eiiiii pasiita lolololol

entertainment lol...

ajbabe
31st July 2012, 07:16 PM
see how u want use kiss quench the soweto boga's heart ........ abena b.p. paa ..... lolol

yesss o so that my comments wont be under attack from Q...lolololol

Fashion Yaa
31st July 2012, 08:50 PM
the angelino premaii nii???? == the los angeles fashionista??? .... lololol .... im not sure oo yaa .....

I take it....its not flashy like Pizza Borga but I take it

Ohhhhhhhh Lipstick Borga!!!!!! Or Pancake Borga or Plastic Borga hehe

And dont mind Q. I will get the last word, keep watching: This debate will go viral!

Fashion Yaa
31st July 2012, 09:00 PM

According to CIA world fact book Our nation has 24% Pentecost 18% Protestant so thats the community DuncanWilliams will cater to wai.
Last word Kojo-To)

Q' lypse
31st July 2012, 09:23 PM
According to CIA world fact book Our nation has 24% Pentecost 18% Protestant so thats the community DuncanWilliams will cater to wai.
Last word Kojo-To)

i would argue that his church members who don't even make 0.5% of the population will listen to him. Aahh

Fashion Yaa
31st July 2012, 09:51 PM
i would argue that his church members who don't even make 0.5% of the population will listen to him. Aahh

Once again thanks for giving me the last word which was based on factual figures as compared to yours which is hearsay.....Duncan Williams is the ArchBishop and over seer of all pentecostal n evagelical churches not just a pastor to his flockat Action.... just to clarify its like being Chairman of UEFA even though there is CAF, CONCACAF, AFC....

Quophi Aletse
31st July 2012, 10:25 PM
Once again thanks for giving me the last word which was based on factual figures as compared to yours which is hearsay.....Duncan Williams is the ArchBishop and over seer of all pentecostal n evagelical churches not just a pastor to his flockat Action.... just to clarify its like being Chairman of UEFA even though there is CAF, CONCACAF, AFC....

lolololololololololololololololololol ...... i like this thread paaaaaaaaaaaaa ......... lololololololololololololololololololol

Q' lypse
31st July 2012, 10:48 PM

no wonder the country is going backwards, we die finish. So he's ur chairman?

ajbabe
31st July 2012, 11:06 PM
Q...the woman attacker...lol...

Fashion Yaa
1st August 2012, 12:02 AM
no wonder the country is going backwards, we die finish. So he's ur chairman?

Well my dear frankly your inability to admit defeat is not very Ghanaian of you its rather laced with SuperpowerSwag! Im proud of people who recognize that President Mills death and other national issues is bigger than how they feel, therefore providing a comforting word like Duncan Willaims in his own measily lil way ROCKS.

Im sure other religious leaders in Ghana did Chief Imam, Ahmadiyya Muslim chief, Cardinal of the Catholics, Kwaku Bonsam, Hindu leader, Jewish leader(yep its some 500Jews in Gh)....their comments made the media circuit cuz its Newsworthy.

Last Word

Fashion Yaa
1st August 2012, 12:07 AM
lolololololololololololololololololol ...... i like this thread paaaaaaaaaaaaa ......... lololololololololololololololololololol

I like it too cuz it shows how some cant admit when they are in the wrong. I still love Q and all others that are Team SowetoBorga
Team Primaa Nii is rooting me from behind, Im sure xoxo to them!

Q' lypse
1st August 2012, 07:36 AM
Ok, blow job and eating out is over.
Enough with the foreplay..
lets kick off with dialectics..

Well my dear frankly your inability to admit defeat is not very Ghanaian of you its rather laced with SuperpowerSwag!
Huh? This is a competition to you? Is that what you think this whole back and forth thing is about? What measures defeat and victory? By the way what is 'very Ghanaian' of someone? Can you clarify ma?

Im proud of people who recognize that President Mills death and other national issues is bigger than how they feel,

Wait, you feel a sense of pride that the death of a person is more important than your feelings?

The person is dead, what else can you do?

Right now, you've got yourself (YOU, Yaa) to deal with. What is going on in your life has nothing to do with a dead president, it is you who hustles daily, it is you who must eat, sleep, pay bills etc, not the passing of another human being and how miserable you feel. You know this, I'm not telling you anything new here. Are those things in your life less important than than the termination of a body belonging to another soul?

therefore providing a comforting word like Duncan Willaims in his own measily lil way ROCKS. It rocks, you worship another human being? So you are telling me without this guy speaking YOU (Yaa) wouldn't have felt better? You living in the States, West Coast and you needed this guy in Ghana to say the obvious for you (Yaa) to feel comforted?

Im sure other religious leaders in Ghana did Chief Imam, Ahmadiyya Muslim chief, Cardinal of the Catholics, Kwaku Bonsam, Hindu leader, Jewish leader(yep its some 500Jews in Gh)....their comments made the media circuit cuz its Newsworthy. Where, I haven't read anything from them.

Fashion Yaa
1st August 2012, 01:06 PM
Q there you go again over analyzing!
I intend to get the last word, this may become one of the longest lasting exercise of verbal wrestling known........
Once again, this Duncan Williams comment is news.
Ok, blow job and eating out is over.
Enough with the foreplay..
lets kick off with dialectics..

Huh? This is a competition to you? Is that what you think this whole back and forth thing is about? What measures defeat and victory? By the way what is 'very Ghanaian' of someone? Can you clarify ma?

Wait, you feel a sense of pride that the death of a person is more important than your feelings?

The person is dead, what else can you do?

Right now, you've got yourself (YOU, Yaa) to deal with. What is going on in your life has nothing to do with a dead president, it is you who hustles daily, it is you who must eat, sleep, pay bills etc, not the passing of another human being and how miserable you feel. You know this, I'm not telling you anything new here. Are those things in your life less important than than the termination of a body belonging to another soul?

It rocks, you worship another human being? So you are telling me without this guy speaking YOU (Yaa) wouldn't have felt better? You living in the States, West Coast and you needed this guy in Ghana to say the obvious for you (Yaa) to feel comforted?

Where, I haven't read anything from them.

Q' lypse
1st August 2012, 01:37 PM
Q there you go again over analyzing!
I intend to get the last word, this may become one of the longest lasting exercise of verbal wrestling known........
Once again, this Duncan Williams comment is news. i love it, its a hobby... lol
and oh, yes, to you and his followers, are you happy now?

Fashion Yaa
1st August 2012, 02:20 PM
You need a new hobby cuz it sways away from your true self, even u admit it.
i love it, its a hobby... lol
and oh, yes, to you and his followers, are you happy now?
Hm, Q why you so damn stubborn me triya wo tu wai!
Look, its not

that easy for you to agree that this is news simply cuz its a Christian and its somehow not unusual for the caretaker of a church to provide words of solice in situations like this....accept it mkay

Q' lypse
1st August 2012, 05:28 PM
You need a new hobby cuz it sways away from your true self, even u admit it.
Hm, Q why you so damn stubborn me triya wo tu wai!
Look, its not

that easy for you to agree that this is news simply cuz its a Christian and its somehow not unusual for the caretaker of a church to provide words of solice in situations like this....accept it mkay
to those who label themselves Christians and his followers hehehhe

Quophi Aletse
1st August 2012, 08:08 PM
hahahahahahahahaha ...... what a thread! ....... lolololololol

Fashion Yaa
2nd August 2012, 12:05 AM
to those who label themselves Christians and his followers hehehhe

Labels are so limiting, its true.
I have had the sincere honour and highest pleasure of getting to know u via technology and one thing u taught me is labels can be dangerous to the society. For this I humbly thank you.

Freedom of speech rocks, every nation needs it. ;)

Fashion Yaa
2nd August 2012, 12:08 AM
hahahahahahahahaha ...... what a thread! ....... lolololololol
Enye easy, I wish Lady MacBeth was around

Quophi Aletse
2nd August 2012, 01:04 AM
Enye easy, I wish Lady MacBeth was around

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...... my ribs dey pepper me koraa lolololol .......

eiii yaaaaaa ....... lololol

CuTiEbABy
2nd August 2012, 04:12 AM
oh massa, enti saa koraa... me ne Yaa die3 y3 y3 special :unconscious:, s3 waa wo nim, me y3 darlin boy sometimes :love_heart:, hahahaa

De3 wonim aa ni, na afeyi when things start knocking things, u dey come cry......we shall see

CuTiEbABy
2nd August 2012, 04:19 AM
Last word Kojo-To)

Yaa I dont believe what he said caters to all the 40% you are talking about here. On the ground most of the old churches (Presbyterians, Methodists, Catholics, etc) dont see eye to eye with the "New Charismatic" churches even though they all claim to worship the same God. If I am in Ghana, I will be part of that 40% but I dont see what he said as news that the media house should even bother to publish......

Thats my two cents.

Fashion Yaa
2nd August 2012, 02:25 PM
So you agree with Q that this is not news smh. CBaby, since when is any death in Ghana not news!
Yaa I dont believe what he said caters to all the 40% you are talking about here. On the ground most of the old churches (Presbyterians, Methodists, Catholics, etc) dont see eye to eye with the "New Charismatic" churches even though they all claim to worship the same God. If I am in Ghana, I will be part of that 40% but I dont see what he said as news that the media house should even bother to publish......

Thats my two cents.

Sorry you dont agree this is news. But one thing Im glad is that I dont see where Duncan Williams went wrong, but I beseech you to tell me.

Of course Catholics aren't part of the Evangelical churches....they have their own national Cardinal I believe its Cardinal Ekow????

eligions : Christian 68.8% (Pentecostal/Charismatic 24.1%, Protestant 18.6%, Catholic 15.1%, other 11%), Muslim 15.9%, traditional 8.5%, other 0.7%, none 6.1% (2000 census

Q' lypse
2nd August 2012, 04:14 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...... my ribs dey pepper me koraa lolololol .......

eiii yaaaaaa ....... lololol what Fashion doesn't know is, Lady Mac was an WMD. It didn't matter who you were or what religion you subscribed to, she slice and dice. It was only her views that mattered. Why do you think she left? Because it was her views or nothing! lol

Q' lypse
2nd August 2012, 04:15 PM
De3 wonim aa ni, na afeyi when things start knocking things, u dey come cry......we shall see

:culpability:, aaahhh saa? Its like that? ehi, me na w3 ya me saa no, yooo

Q' lypse
2nd August 2012, 04:30 PM
Yaa I dont believe what he said caters to all the 40% you are talking about here. On the ground most of the old churches (Presbyterians, Methodists, Catholics, etc) dont see eye to eye with the "New Charismatic" churches even though they all claim to worship the same God.
I miss the orthodox churches, cool calm collected. What is all these buga buga hebala hebehla magician of worship churches that have corrupted the Christian religion? Oh!! Sigh. A tragedy..

Q' lypse
2nd August 2012, 04:43 PM
So you agree with Q that this is not news smh. Quit with the agreement/disagreement votes. Its not a competition, ah.

CBaby, since when is any death in Ghana not news!
He didn't announce the death of the president, he said something obvious which everyone already knows, 'God is in control' (and this is a news headline)... like...... duuuhh, what Ghanaian Christian doesn't know that? These are words you find written on trotro cars in bold, GOD IS IN CONTROL, like these pix I took of a truck.. on the back is written 'Yesu nti', front is, woni problem (yesu nti woni problem)

http://i48.tinypic.com/2emod9g.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2yxezwj.jpg

Fashion Yaa
2nd August 2012, 04:50 PM
Okay so this is news!

I thought Lady Mac was real
Quit with the agreement/disagreement votes. Its not a competition, ah.

He didn't announce the death of the president, he said something obvious which everyone already knows, 'God is in control' (and this is a news headline)... like...... duuuhh, what Ghanaian Christian doesn't know that? These are words you find written on trotro cars in bold, GOD IS IN CONTROL, like these pix I took of a truck.. on the back is written 'Yesu nti', front is, woni problem (yesu nti woni problem)

http://i48.tinypic.com/2emod9g.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2yxezwj.jpg

Fashion Yaa
2nd August 2012, 05:17 PM
A truce....Duncan Williams statements may have offended nonChristians who watch news.....so it would have been prudent for them not to air it

NOTA BENE:
People are inherently glad to hear something they already know....
"Ma kuma mu toffee" is not a term only used at a wedding, its also used in many different times of a relationship to solidify that burning desire. If you are lucky enough to have a platform like the media to declare your hearts content, free of charge, wouldnt you go in for it...
Mun jai wai....this is news but I get it not to all! Its why we have lovers that have dimmed fire and lovers that have more fire......

Q' lypse
2nd August 2012, 05:26 PM
Offended is just a strong of a word. More like annoying.. I don't know why you are here defending him from head to toe and shockingly apologizing on his behalf, that is weird. hmmm, what is going on here Yaa, Im getting worried about u

Fashion Yaa
2nd August 2012, 06:43 PM
Im more worried that a simple act of comforting words is somehow viewd as unnecessary....you have a heart but seem to think Duncan Williams aint got one.

And since you are concerned about me, what stops u from inboxing or calling a sista!

Quophi Aletse
2nd August 2012, 07:23 PM
eiii ...... is this where the thread is going..... i seeeee ......... saa na 3y3 paaa lolololololol

Q' lypse
2nd August 2012, 10:37 PM
Im more worried that a simple act of comforting words is somehow viewd as unnecessary....you have a heart but seem to think Duncan Williams aint got one. I didnt say he doesn't have a heart. Where are you getting all these assumptions. Ehi! So he's so powerful that when he speaks people are magically comforted? Wow!

And since you are concerned about me,

when i say im concerned about u im talking, whats up with the saviour come rescue me pastor persona? im saying you are more powerful than you think, so don't defend and invest your strengths in some other human thinking somehow 'HE' can make you feel better by him uttering and composing statements you are already familiar with! This is my whole idea of going back and forth with you, you feel me? :sorrow:..

Talking about inboxing, what happened to u on whats app?

Q' lypse
2nd August 2012, 10:39 PM
eiii ...... is this where the thread is going..... i seeeee ......... saa na 3y3 paaa lolololololol massa, commot 4 there :very_drunk:

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
2nd August 2012, 11:00 PM
Friends,Villagers,Countrymen, lend me yorrrr ears. I came to mourn ze prezident and not to zay give it to ze God. Every Ghanaianz knowz ze God iz in ze control. Ze Duncan Williamz knowz diz. We mourn ze prezident and we need nating more zan ze autopsy report.ze attention whorez who zeek notinggg but ze least opportunity to errmmm what ze word what ze word ...........

Quophi Aletse
3rd August 2012, 12:54 AM
massa, commot 4 there :very_drunk:

eiiii its weekend already in soweto wey u dey use the devil's water emoticons convey ur messages???? lololololol

Fashion Yaa
3rd August 2012, 07:49 AM
Q good luck! Someday I hope you look back at this your penchant to knitt pick as a waste of energy.
I didnt say he doesn't have a heart. Where are you getting all these assumptions. Ehi! So he's so powerful that when he speaks people are magically comforted? Wow!

when i say im concerned about u im talking, whats up with the saviour come rescue me pastor persona? im saying you are more powerful than you think, so don't defend and invest your strengths in some other human thinking somehow 'HE' can make you feel better by him uttering and composing statements you are already familiar with! This is my whole idea of going back and forth with you, you feel me? :sorrow:..

Talking about inboxing, what happened to u on whats app?

Q' lypse
3rd August 2012, 08:27 AM
Q good luck! Someday I hope you look back at this your penchant to knitt pick as a waste of energy. I highly doubt it :o

Q' lypse
3rd August 2012, 08:32 AM
eiiii its weekend already in soweto wey u dey use the devil's water emoticons convey ur messages???? lololololol

naaah, actually bobo's body's is not feeling well, sore throat, running nose..........weakness

Fashion Yaa
3rd August 2012, 02:13 PM
I highly doubt it :o

Ill be here 30years from now to confirm.

Q' lypse
3rd August 2012, 03:07 PM
lol :tennis:

Fashion Yaa
3rd August 2012, 03:51 PM
Lol, :) cool

Quophi Aletse
5th August 2012, 05:34 PM
naaah, actually bobo's body's is not feeling well, sore throat, running nose..........weakness

oh really ..... may ur body shift into a state of homeostasis ........

Q' lypse
5th August 2012, 08:57 PM
oh really ..... may ur body shift into a state of homeostasis ........
thx for ur holy ghost fire prayers brotha minister, the devil is truly a lair :bi_polo:

CuTiEbABy
6th August 2012, 05:41 PM
I miss the orthodox churches, cool calm collected. What is all these buga buga hebala hebehla magician of worship churches that have corrupted the Christian religion? Oh!! Sigh. A tragedy..

Hahahaaa...well some of the orthodox churches have picked up on the buga buga too ooo

CuTiEbABy
6th August 2012, 05:47 PM
:culpability:, aaahhh saa? Its like that? ehi, me na w3 ya me saa no, yooo

oh gyaii w'asem wo nim s3 asem nokware na me ka....lol. me tu wo foa, na wo posa.......

Q' lypse
6th August 2012, 05:47 PM
Hahahaaa...well some of the orthodox churches have picked up on the buga buga too ooo

True. Presby, losing members and wanting to keep up has adopted the buga buga behavior