PDA

View Full Version : Stroke of Insight - Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Quophi Aletse
10th July 2012, 07:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU

Neo
10th July 2012, 10:26 PM
Very interesting clip. The brain is a fascinating piece of a engineering on a transcendental scale. Thanks for sharing.

Q' lypse
11th July 2012, 10:34 AM
I AM.

Not i am this or that, i am a man, i am a woman, i am white/black, i am gay, i am bisexual, i am an engineer, i am pastor........... all this is small 'i' putting itself into box. You might as well tell me your shoe size because when you put yourself inside a box and give yourself a label, you've betrayed yourself. Tell me who you are, don't give me labels.

Its a same science would dismiss such an experience and say some chemical the brain releases give this experience. Shaking my fu.cking head!! Does the chemical also tell you what is going on on the other side of the room and let you look down on your body? Education can be really dumb!

People have had these experiences of experiencing the ones with all things, and people who have, have seen all that is as The Source or GOD. There is no separation. One time in a deep practise of relaxation I experienced this body that I call 'me' as this diminutive thing. What I AM I can't describe because it was enormous. And when I came around I was in shock asking how this being, this soul could put itself into this thing (meat) and operate it. How?

Brother minister father quophi nice post..