PDA

View Full Version : poetical tidbits

Enchantress
2nd November 2010, 02:27 PM
All the water in the world, however hard it tries, can never sink the smallest ship unless it gets inside, and all the evil in the world, the blackest kind of sin, can never hurt you in the least, unless you let it in..

Fashion Yaa
2nd November 2010, 07:19 PM
I like this , it makes me cherish being who I am as an individual. cool.

Enchantress
14th December 2010, 08:13 PM
As long as we continue to let our mind steer, the heart will never find its way home

Fashion Yaa
16th December 2010, 04:20 PM
you always have food for thought,
that is why your poetry rocks
keep it up

As long as we continue to let our mind steer, the heart will never find its way home

Enchantress
29th December 2010, 05:59 PM
Appreciate the giver, not just the gift. Open your presence, not just the presents..Happy Holidays everyone:)

Enchantress
29th December 2010, 06:06 PM
Mostly solo like an angel,never going for self....just adamant,about knowing myself....and all this arrogance is distracting when you're watching it unraveling....manifesting,happening,caricatures acting....their actions aren't theirs and neither are their thoughts....mind is so infected that the physiological is lost....for me and mine,the spiritual is sought....following heart, and not the mind.... what we feel, not what we're taught

Fashion Yaa
30th December 2010, 10:49 PM
that's deep Enchantress. its got layers concerning the human contradiction

Jaida
31st December 2010, 06:04 AM
Appreciate the giver, not just the gift. Open your presence, not just the presents..Happy Holidays everyone:)
Thanks you sis, wishing u and friends and family Happy holidays too.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
7th January 2011, 05:42 PM
http://stephanedeluca.com/webengine/images/smiley/clap.gif 'couldn't find a gif for snapping fingers

Enchantress
1st March 2011, 05:59 PM
bump